THE BROWNS BOARD

◆2024 ◆ Kansas City Chiefs - versus - San Francisco 49ers ◆ SUPER BOWL LVIII on FEB. 11, 2024. <--▪︎

mjp28

50 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

SF 7-6  ..... wow.  Close game.

GB  13-14 ..... wow.  Close game.       <--▪︎  lmao.  What a crazy night !       Dutch was right earlier.      (above)

Posted 15 minutes ago · IP      Whoever limps out of the NFC is going to get boat-raced by the Ravens in the Super Bowl 

3 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

GB  13-14 ..... wow.  Close game.       <--▪︎  lmao.  What a crazy night !       Dutch was right earlier.      (above)

Posted 15 minutes ago · IP      Whoever limps out of the NFC is going to get boat-raced by the Ravens in the Super Bowl 

I think the bills and chiefs both have a chance to knock out the ravens, not counting the ravens in yet - but I’d favor em 

2 minutes ago, bbedward said:

GB game is far more interesting than the early game.

GB and Houston, two young teams that could be contenders perennially. 

That's for sure !    GB for two .....   21-14.  OMG    what a game.

Stef & Bill Musgrave have two GB playoff games to digest 👀

Titled...."how good WR play designing,  can get average WR's, so wide as$ open"

Kyle can't trust Purdy taking this to a game winning drive?  Can He ? 

• Upvote 1

~       And we have another  quarter  + 3 minutes to go,   whew !

Screenshot_2024-01-20_222455.jpg

46 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Stef & Bill Musgrave have two GB playoff games to digest 👀

Titled...."how good WR play designing,  can get average WR's, so wide as$ open"

Good points Gumbs

SF 24  GB 21  another  OMG  what a game.   

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

When your 24, the last pick & 13th QB taken?

Why not ! 

brock-purdy-jenna-brandt-6-62277d4213cc4ff085c06ac8d305dd87.thumb.webp.94372a5799fcba522d440ad60332f207.webp   Put a ring on it in July

What a night  tomorrow might  even   be better.    Good evening everyone.    :D

Tampa Bay @ Detroit.    Sun 1/21
3:00 PM ET.  on  NBC.   Mike Tirico, Cris Collinsworth
Kansas City @ Buffalo.  Sun 1/21.   <--▪︎  in  PRIMETIME .....  Mahomes vs Allen,   oh yeah !
6:30 PM ET.  on  CBS.   Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

9 hours ago, mjp28 said:

What a night  tomorrow might  even   be better.    Good evening everyone.    :D

Tampa Bay @ Detroit.    Sun 1/21
3:00 PM ET.  on  NBC.   Mike Tirico, Cris Collinsworth
Kansas City @ Buffalo.  Sun 1/21.   <--▪︎  in  PRIMETIME .....  Mahomes vs Allen,   oh yeah !
6:30 PM ET.  on  CBS.   Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

I'd like to see Detroit and Buffalo both win today. That was a great game indeed by SF & GB. One ill-advised pass at the end made all the difference and the SF D players should have been yelling, "Get down fool!!"

9 hours ago, bbedward said:

i really freaking hope the bills make it the distance in the AFC. 

Well I beg to differ. I never had any feelings towards the Bills at all, but last year they got on my nerves. 

The NFL treated them differently than any other team, ever. Then they pissed & moaned about KC getting home field. 

If there is any justice, this afternoon's game goes into OT and the Bills get beat by a KC TD & 2 point conversion, after the Bills score 1st in OT. 

Damn, I don't like being bitter lol.

Just now, Bob806 said:

Well I beg to differ. I never had any feelings towards the Bills at all, but last year they got on my nerves. 

The NFL treated them differently than any other team, ever. Then they pissed & moaned about KC getting home field. 

If there is any justice, this afternoon's game goes into OT and the Bills get beat by a KC TD & 2 point conversion, after the Bills score 1st in OT. 

Damn, I don't like being bitter lol.

I don’t have any love for the Bills

I have much less love for the Chiefs and Ravens, though. I don’t wanna watch the Taylor Swift bowl. 

My prediction would be Ravens-9ers though.

34 minutes ago, bbedward said:

I don’t have any love for the Bills

I have much less love for the Chiefs and Ravens, though. I don’t wanna watch the Taylor Swift bowl. 

My prediction would be Ravens-9ers though.

Yeah, Ratbirds looked very good yesterday. Niners, not so much but they got it done.

Maybe too early to tell, but how fortunate is Green Bay to have such great QB play for 30+ years? Love has really played well the 2nd half of the season. 

I'm not a KC guy either, but I read where Andy Reid might be retiring. I can't help but to pull for the guy, he's one of the good ones. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

Yeah, Ratbirds looked very good yesterday. Niners, not so much but they got it done.

Maybe too early to tell, but how fortunate is Green Bay to have such great QB play for 30+ years? Love has really played well the 2nd half of the season. 

I'm not a KC guy either, but I read where Andy Reid might be retiring. I can't help but to pull for the guy, he's one of the good ones. 

I love Reid... But the Travis and Taylor saga I find worthless, Fluffy and distracting..

9 minutes ago, nickers said:

I love Reid... But the Travis and Taylor saga I find worthless, Fluffy and distracting..

I like him too; but I'd like to see someone other than KC UNLESS it's Michigan's varsity team in Baltimore

• Upvote 1

Just now, Flugel said:

I like him too; but I'd like to see someone other than KC UNLESS it's Michigan's varsity team in Baltimore

We gotta break-up that little defensive coaching farm team thing they got going on there with 1 DC after another.   

2 minutes ago, Flugel said:

We gotta break-up that little defensive coaching farm team thing they got going on there with 1 DC after another.   

I just want someone to take Mike McDonald (Not the singer from the Doobies) from B'more lol...

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, nickers said:

I just want someone to take Mike McDonald (Not the singer from the Doobies) from B'more lol...

True!  It's the one that makes QBs feel like they've been smoking doobies...

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, nickers said:

Yeah, but at least it's not Bubby Brister's mother. She got a ton of air time in the 80s lol.

15 minutes ago, Flugel said:

True!  It's the one that makes QBs feel like they've been smoking doobies...

Lmfaooo!

2 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

Yeah, but at least it's not Bubby Brister's mother. She got a ton of air time in the 80s lol.

😆 Yeah, she was on a collision course for bedroom gymnastics with Billy Ray Cyrus or something just as silly... I hope Mrs Kelce is still married or she could end up being the next....

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Flugel said:

😆 Yeah, she was on a collision course for bedroom gymnastics with Billy Ray Cyrus or something just as silly... I hope Mrs Kelce is still married or she could end up being the next....

No Kelce's parents are divorced is my understanding... They stayed together until the Brothers finished school.. They had a marriage of convenience more or less...