THE BROWNS BOARD

◆2024 ◆ Kansas City Chiefs - versus - San Francisco 49ers ◆ SUPER BOWL LVIII on FEB. 11, 2024. <--▪︎

mjp28

15 minutes ago, D Bone said:

The thought of that makes my palms sweaty. 

Knees heavy

• Like 1

Damn impressive what Detroit has built, from Dan Campbell to their draft picks and trades. I'm really pulling for them to finish this thing off in the 2nd half. 

If before I left for 5 weeks in mid December someone would've told me that a team will make the Super Bowl for the 1st time in their history, I would've bet everything I had that it would be the Browns.

Obviously hindsight is 20/20, but man I would've kicked the FG. ASSuming the FG is good, that would've meant that over 1/2 of the 3rd quarter was for nothing as both teams scored 3.... advantage Lions.

I'm getting a bad feeling about this game from a Lion's POV. 

• Upvote 1

Dan Campbell you stoopid madafaka.. You could have been up 17 with momentum.. You fucking stoopid asshole!!!!  It's now a tie game with NO momentum.

YOU IGNORANT fuckhead! This is all on you

Pressure is such a beotch. Goff's WRs suddenly have hands made of stone and everyone is waiting for someone else to make a play. 

Its like the Lions came out of halftime and remembered they are the Detroit Lions. 

Good lord, what an epic meltdown. 

Those two field goals they thumbed their nose at would be nice right meow. 

Just now, Neo said:

How do you go for it on 4th down in the championship game knowing at worst it would be a one score game but fuck yourself and make it a two score game with time winding down?

I'm just flabbergasted by the game decisions by Dan Campbell tonight.

It all started when they were up by 14, and instead of kicking a field goal, going up by THREE scores and putting a ton of pressure on the 49ers, they go for a 4th down, don't make it, and the 49ers instantly grab the momentum.

SF  34    DETROIT  31 .....  And I have  DET +7½   and  OVER 52 .   :)

But I still want Detroit to win,  but it's almost over now.   00:56 left.