THE BROWNS BOARD

Jameis Winston is a Brown

1 hour ago, Flugel said:

And that's just on the programs he hand selected for himself.  What could possibly go wrong as a rookie on a team that doesn't protect the passer very well?

That said, he does have intriguing passing stats when he's not being more generous than Santa Claus to the opponents. Here's his stats sporting good TD:INT ratios but none better than 41:3 from Fields. What got cut off was 35 sacks, for 272 yards and a passer rating of 170.1 in 2023. He takes a lot of sacks at the college level. TDs and INTs are bolded below. 

SEASON
GP
COMP
PATT
ATT/G
PCT
PYDS
PYDS/ATT
PYDS/G
PTD
LNG
300+
INT
SCK
SCK YDS
QBR

I lifted a few blurbs about Caleb Williams from an NFL Scout’s (Dan Kelly) perspective. . .

Pro Football Focus recorded Williams at 3.44 seconds in 2022 and 3.21 seconds in 2023. Williams was sacked 63 times (2022-2023). Only seven NFL QBs are over 3 seconds (NEXT GEN STATS). Bears’ QB Justin Fields was the slowest (3.23 seconds). Fields was sacked 99 times (2022-2023).

Williams was 2-9 against ranked teams the past two seasons.

Post-game conduct ⎯refused to shake hands with Utah and refused to talk to reporters after the UCLA loss.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

▪︎ ▪︎  I lifted a few blurbs about Caleb Williams from an NFL Scout’s (Dan Kelly) perspective. . .

READ ON  -->

● Pro Football Focus recorded Williams at 3.44 seconds in 2022 and 3.21 seconds in 2023. Williams was sacked 63 times (2022-2023). Only seven NFL QBs are over 3 seconds (NEXT GEN STATS). Bears’ QB Justin Fields was the slowest (3.23 seconds). Fields was sacked 99 times (2022-2023).

▪︎ --> Caleb Williams was 2-9 against ranked teams the past two seasons.

▪︎ --> Post-game conduct ⎯refused to shake hands with Utah and refused to talk to reporters after the UCLA loss.

★ -->  ▪︎  Some interesting personal conduct stats there .... on the negative side.

? --> ▪︎ Those things tend to follow you around you around your play later around, eh ?

Edited by mjp28
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

★ -->  ▪︎  Some interesting personal conduct stats there .... on the negative side.

? --> ▪︎ Those things tend to follow you around you around your play later around, eh ?

Another blurb from the same article. . .

Wants to get out of structure as a passer and get reckless as a runner (increased injury risk). He reverts to locking in with receivers. Additionally, he talked down about a fan calling him a “sheep,” and he does unpredictable and uncensored things ranging from painting obscenities on his fingernails to jumping into the stands and crying in his mother’s arms.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

I lifted a few blurbs about Caleb Williams from an NFL Scout’s (Dan Kelly) perspective. . .

Pro Football Focus recorded Williams at 3.44 seconds in 2022 and 3.21 seconds in 2023. Williams was sacked 63 times (2022-2023). Only seven NFL QBs are over 3 seconds (NEXT GEN STATS). Bears’ QB Justin Fields was the slowest (3.23 seconds). Fields was sacked 99 times (2022-2023).

Williams was 2-9 against ranked teams the past two seasons.

Post-game conduct ⎯refused to shake hands with Utah and refused to talk to reporters after the UCLA loss.

Thanks for all that info CD.  What are the Bears thinking?  They should keep Fields, draft Marvin Harrison and some OL.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Thanks for all that info CD.  What are the Bears thinking?  They should keep Fields, draft Marvin Harrison and some OL.

That would be the logical thing to do, but you know as well as I do when you have a rabid fan base, and a constant churn of FO personnel along with HC’s….there’s no stability. I’m hoping as a Browns fan those days are behind us.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

That would be the logical thing to do, but you know as well as I do when you have a rabid fan base, and a constant churn of FO personnel along with HC’s….there’s no stability. I’m hoping as a Browns fan those days are behind us.

Me too!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Flugel said:

If it set the team back so far, why did the team just win 11 games 2 years into the trade?  As far as your concern about holding ALL men responsible for extensive sexual harassment/misconduct histories (including former reality TV stars) - you've been very reluctant to do that. 😁 That's what is really eating your ass!

Looks like Tattle Cal has been busy complaining to you. While you're playing Lancelot for him - can you take a selfie in your adorable armor?  

Have you ever wondered where all this love and affection for Baker was from Cal back when the guy was actually a Cleveland Brown?  No?  For some reason, you guys are rooting more for him today as a TB Buc.  And all of this was because a very rich man (Watson) felt above the law with the ladies after they made him disrobe for the massage table.  When you START holding other men with extensive histories of sexual harassment just as responsible - I'll take you and your poli buddy Cal a lot more serious about the subject. 

In the last 2 years or so, have you EVER seen me over on the poli board trying to cause trouble or even posting at all?  I stay in my lane (on the football board) and you fucking know that.  And Aggies defended this country on foreign soil so I respect the guy and his passion and knowledge for football and get this - THE BROWNS.  Like always and especially under Atenears' watch back in the day - troll the football board at your own risk...    

I don't care about Cal. And I don't give a fuck about anybody's opinions on Politics on this particular board and even though you are my friend I will delete your post right after I make this response. I personally a huge fan of Baker Mayfield I love the guys attitude I love the chip on his shoulder I love his ability to overcome adversity and I love the fact that he took a second rate team to the playoffs. Again I don't think Watson should be denied an opportunity to make a living but so far he sucks. Maybe it will turn around.

So for anybody here that wants to attack Cal for liking the guy he might as well attack me too.

And unlike the Browns front office Todd Bowles in Tampa Bay tried to work with what Baker had to offer. Whatever the reason was for the hostility up here fuck them too. But it's always good to have the Puritans check in.

WSS

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't care about Cal. And I don't give a fuck about anybody's opinions on Politics on this particular board and even though you are my friend I will delete your post right after I make this response. I personally a huge fan of Baker Mayfield I love the guys attitude I love the chip on his shoulder I love his ability to overcome adversity and I love the fact that he took a second rate team to the playoffs. Again I don't think Watson should be denied an opportunity to make a living but so far he sucks. Maybe it will turn around.

So for anybody here that wants to attack Cal for liking the guy he might as well attack me too.

And unlike the Browns front office Todd Bowles in Tampa Bay tried to work with what Baker had to offer. Whatever the reason was for the hostility up here fuck them too. But it's always good to have the Puritans check in.

WSS

Nobody on the TB Bucs board would attack you at all for rooting for their team.  Like I said, it's just weird Cal didn't root for Baker until he was playing for TB.  

As for the guy that drafted Baker #1 overall John Dorsey not trying to help Baker at al. He added 2 Pro Bowl WRs in 2018 and 2019.  Jarvis Landry was a HUGE help to his rookie QB in 2018. In 2019 Landry had 83 catches for 1174 yards at 14.1 yards a catch and 6 TDs while OBJ added 74 receptions for 1035 yards at 14 yards a catch and 4 TDs in the same year. Please show us how that's a FO not trying to help his young QB?  1 year later Berry became the GM and the Browns drafted 1 OT in the 1st round while adding an All Pro Tackle in FA.  Meanwhile the line had 2 Pro Bowl Guards with Nick Chubb in the backfield.  Aside from that 1st round TE David Njoku was already here from the 2017 draft.  The biggest obstacle was OBJ wasn't durable so injuries impacted his chemistry with Baker.

To say nobody in the FO ever tried to help Baker succeed because Cal keeps telling you so is very lazy research on your part.

24 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Nobody on the TB Bucs board would attack you at all for rooting for their team.  Like I said, it's just weird Cal didn't root for Baker until he was playing for TB.  

As for the guy that drafted Baker #1 overall John Dorsey not trying to help Baker at al. He added 2 Pro Bowl WRs in 2018 and 2019.  Jarvis Landry was a HUGE help to his rookie QB in 2018. In 2019 Landry had 83 catches for 1174 yards at 14.1 yards a catch and 6 TDs while OBJ added 74 receptions for 1035 yards at 14 yards a catch and 4 TDs in the same year. Please show us how that's a FO not trying to help his young QB?  1 year later Berry became the GM and the Browns drafted 1 OT in the 1st round while adding an All Pro Tackle in FA.  Meanwhile the line had 2 Pro Bowl Guards with Nick Chubb in the backfield.  Aside from that 1st round TE David Njoku was already here from the 2017 draft.  The biggest obstacle was OBJ wasn't durable so injuries impacted his chemistry with Baker.

To say nobody in the FO ever tried to help Baker succeed because Cal keeps telling you so is very lazy research on your part.

Not really talking about dorsey. Talking about stefanski Haslam et al. Also not talking about bringing in players to help him out. I'm not sure who the source of the Mayfield hostility fell in the laps of. Or why. And again it doesn't matter if the coaching staff the GM and the owner aren't happy with somebody and aren't planning on trying to resign him they must have their reasons. If the same people decided that Watson was going to be the savior of the team and we're willing to overlook the off the field stuff that's fine too. I just didn't agree with it and until something big changes I'm sitting in the catbird seat.

And again even though this isn't about Cal except for a couple of you guys I don't remember him disliking Baker? Neither do you. I think he may have preferred Josh Allen which probably would have been a better quarterback than Watson but that's life. At its apples and oranges.

Also on the rare occasion that Cal points out that he thinks he's been mistreated I tell him to put on his big boy pants. The only reason I deleted your shit is because I've asked you guys respectfully to keep the fucking politics off here if you don't have the balls to come over the political board. By the way mike, that's your job . That goes for all of you people liberals conservatives together.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Not really talking about dorsey. Talking about stefanski Haslam et al. Also not talking about bringing in players to help him out. I'm not sure who the source of the Mayfield hostility fell in the laps of. Or why. And again it doesn't matter if the coaching staff the GM and the owner aren't happy with somebody and aren't planning on trying to resign him they must have their reasons. If the same people decided that Watson was going to be the savior of the team and we're willing to overlook the off the field stuff that's fine too. I just didn't agree with it and until something big changes I'm sitting in the catbird seat.

And again even though this isn't about Cal except for a couple of you guys I don't remember him disliking Baker? Neither do you. I think he may have preferred Josh Allen which probably would have been a better quarterback than Watson but that's life. At its apples and oranges.

Also on the rare occasion that Cal points out that he thinks he's been mistreated I tell him to put on his big boy pants. The only reason I deleted your shit is because I've asked you guys respectfully to keep the fucking politics off here if you don't have the balls to come over the political board. By the way mike, that's your job . That goes for all of you people liberals conservatives together.

WSS

Stefanski has earned NFL Coach of the Year twice in his 4 years with this team inclusive of his very 1st season season here with Baker (an 11 win season) just like this past year with 11 wins (using 5 different QBs 2 backup Right Tackles, 1 backup LT and no Nick Chubb).  

He used to piss off Atenears with his weekly/bi-weekly tattling.  

Cal keeps repeating the Browns NEVER tried to bring Baker talented WRs and that's just not honest.  He's gone Rain Man-level repetition on it.

Anyway, I understand your points so we'll put this behind. As you were...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Stefanski has earned NFL Coach of the Year twice in his 4 years with this team inclusive of his very 1st season season here with Baker (an 11 win season) just like this past year with 11 wins (using 5 different QBs 2 backup Right Tackles, 1 backup LT and no Nick Chubb).  

He used to piss off Atenears with his weekly/bi-weekly tattling.  

Cal keeps repeating the Browns NEVER tried to bring Baker talented WRs and that's just not honest.  He's gone Rain Man-level repetition on it.

Anyway, I understand your points so we'll put this behind. As you were...

Well take it up with Cal. I don't know what else to tell you.

But have there been some good coaching and hiring moves? Certainly. Many backups have played above expectations, next man up right? As a team the Browns have played well despite Watson. Which is all I'm talking about and so far I'm right. Whether it pisses you guys off or not.

WSS

some people need to grow up. The idea that other posters besides them had better agree with them or else, is a warning to new members. It's so stupid.

I would have drafted Josh Allen, but they drafted Baker. I admired Baker - watched him in college - and a cooler mind at qb you won't find, he had a pretty good arm, and he was very, very accurate.

Watching Josh Allen - I saw a future star in the NFL.

Baker, with a few limitations, a lack of maturity...sure...but he was a winner. Took the Browns to the playoffs with less defense (God Bless Jim Schwartz !) and less a WR group.

Can you imagine the Browns - with Baker at qb in the playoffs that year.....- if they had had AMARI COOPER too?

To me, the haslams wanted a scapegoat - so they had/allowed Baker to play with a dumbass sling on his shoulder. It was a disaster of course, then they dumped him as he would be their excuse for failure.

Then they had 3 qb's who could run, which was strange, given the odds of that happening by accident. Then, they went haslam stupid and did the watson trade. I will never root for that dirtbag, I don't care who whines about it.

They signed ANOTHER qb who can run, and like watson, has sexual assault on his record. That is five running qb's in a row. Two qb's now, with sexual assaults in the past? is berry and the haslams STUCK ON STUPID?

So, the Bucs can win without a "running qb" - but the Browns don't know how? It was just the trade for watson that got them to the playoffs ???

Yeah, I don't think so, berry, haslams and stupanski.

You can bet a lot of us Browns fans will never wear a stinking watson jersey, especially female fans who know better than to accept his ilk.

Stefanski ? His interviews are boring and says little. He seems to be not very intelligent. Like Belichick - he can win with excellent talent, and loses when he doesn't. I often said Buttichick wasn't a genius - he just had the talent to succeed.

Has Bellichick gotten another coaching job?

But Brady goes to the Bucs WITH GRONK - he goes to the superbowl one last time. Gronk and Brady were the tipping point to wins and superbowls for the Bucs, like Mahomes and Kelce were the same for the chiefs.

So, the Browns went for BROKE financially, and morally, and finally upgraded their WR group to ....give their "qb" more weapons. Fancy that, eh? Like I said they had to do,they did? Good..........

The Browns' defense is outstanding. (God Bless Jim Schwartz)

Many, many Browns fans know that Baker got shafted in the name of haslam's and berry's egos.

Tuff cookies, boys. Josh Allen was "garbage" ??? WRONG.

Baker was "garbage"? WRONG. (Baker just took the Bucs into the playoffs with a lesser defense - AND got a huge 3 year deal.

The Bucs LOVE him. Seriously, this is a great read:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/baker-mayfield-gets-called-a-10-on-the-prick-scale-by-bucs-gm-then-thanks-him-ill-take-that/ar-BB1jQkIS

So, for anyone who doesn't have the nads to leave politics OFF this forum, and has fraidsies to go over there and actually talk about stuff - grow the frick  up. stop the booze, it will ruin your life.

And let posters have whatever opinions they want about the Browns - you are not masters of the universe if you hate that.

If you don't like them, put them on ignore. I don't complain - ignore works (except when they are quoted, but whatever lol)

GO BROWNS. (except for the two dirtbag qbs)

Oh, one more thing, if the Bucs and Browns go to the superbowl....

everybody have a nice day. lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Well take it up with Cal. I don't know what else to tell you

WSS

The problem is like Mike said in that cal keeps giving Mayfield reports on here (see above once again)  that have nothing to do with the Cleveland Browns anymore, which is why I put up a TB site he can go visit instead of the same old Watson bad - Mayfield pure horsepucky.

I hear somebody complained that my post on Baker had nothing to do with the Browns or something like that.

yeah, pretty cowardly, since this good thread didn't either, but this one is ok?

hahaha.

Broncos Release Russell Wilson 1 2

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Well take it up with Cal. I don't know what else to tell you.

But have there been some good coaching and hiring moves? Certainly. Many backups have played above expectations, next man up right? As a team the Browns have played well despite Watson. Which is all I'm talking about and so far I'm right. Whether it pisses you guys off or not.

WSS

The Browns won 5 of the 6 games Watson started in 2023; so whatever spin you guys rooting against him need to put on that while you're rooting for Tampa Bay instead of the Browns - run it man!  He's 8-4 in the games he's started in the last 2 years.

The Browns were 11-6 this year while Tampa was 9-8 in the worst division in the NFL.  That was a Super Bowl roster when Brady was here with all of the same WRs.  What happened?

See? Ignore works ! I had no problem with any thread, including the one I posted about Russel Wilson.

I have no problem with people talking about any ex Browns, any player.

But then, I'm all grown up....

not allowed to talk about ex Browns I hear?

44 minutes ago, Flugel said:

The Browns won 5 of the 6 games Watson started in 2023; so whatever spin you guys rooting against him need to put on that while you're rooting for Tampa Bay instead of the Browns - run it man!  He's 8-4 in the games he's started in the last 2 years.

The Browns were 11-6 this year while Tampa was 9-8 in the worst division in the NFL.  That was a Super Bowl roster when Brady was here with all of the same WRs.  What happened?

They did. In spite of DeShaun Watson whatever you say. And you've also bragged to me about that one good quarter Watson has had over the last couple of 3 years Mayfield also set some Reception Records down there so it's not like he sucks. It is like they didn't know how to use him and somebody was hostile. Glad you love Watson.

WSS

antonio brown was brought to the Bucs for Brady.

brought Gronk. And Fournette for one last superbowl.

Antonio Brown was a wr............... wr stands for "wide receiver"...

just to clarify for anyone who thinks Brady took the Bucs to the superbowl with the same cast as Baker had.....

"

Apart from Brady, the Bucs have also brought in Leonard Fournette, Rob Gronkowski and Antonio Brown to the NFC South. Brady is said to have played a major role in the acquisitions of Gronk and Brown. In fact, there were rumours that Antonio was living with Tom and his wife Gisele Bundchen at "

2 hours ago, Flugel said:

To be fair, Watson lit up the AFC South when he was with Houston which was also a weak sister division in the NFL at that time.

The rest of your post is a fair assessment.

29 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

To be fair, Watson lit up the AFC South when he was with Houston which was also a weak sister division in the NFL at that time.

The rest of your post is a fair assessment.

Fair enough.  Thanks!

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

antonio brown was brought to the Bucs for Brady.

brought Gronk. And Fournette for one last superbowl.

Antonio Brown was a wr............... wr stands for "wide receiver"...

just to clarify for anyone who thinks Brady took the Bucs to the superbowl with the same cast as Baker had.....

"

Apart from Brady, the Bucs have also brought in Leonard Fournette, Rob Gronkowski and Antonio Brown to the NFC South. Brady is said to have played a major role in the acquisitions of Gronk and Brown. In fact, there were rumours that Antonio was living with Tom and his wife Gisele Bundchen at "

I'm glad you taught yourself WRs are part of a passing era.  Are you always this quick? Yeah Antonio played 8 games 1 year and 7 games another; and the Bucs already had the #1 and #2 WRs in the Conference with Mike Evans and Chris Godwin. Here's Antonio's record breaking stats and volume of games played in Tampa.  

YEAR TEAM G FPTS FPTS/G TAR REC YDS AVG TD LNG FD ATT YDS AVG TD LNG FD TF FL
Projections -
3yr TB 5 47.0 9.4 41 29 343 11.83 3 36 19 1 1 1.00 2
2021 TB 7 76.0 10.9 62 42 545 12.98 4 62 29 1 6 6.00 6
2020 TB 8 74.0 9.3 62 45 483 10.73 4 46 27 2 -2 -1.00 1

This is pure comedy gold. 

I'll never tire of Cal playing the victim and Steve being his shining knight in frilly shirts and coming riding to his rescue. The barely hidden homoerotic Baker talk is an added nugget of fun for everyone.

As always, good times~ 😁

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The problem is like Mike said in that cal keeps giving Mayfield reports on here (see above once again)  that have nothing to do with the Cleveland Browns anymore, which is why I put up a TB site he can go visit instead of the same old Watson bad - Mayfield pure horsepucky.

So fucking what? I don't think it's a bad idea to point out how fucking stupid Jimmy Haslam. And the only reason any of you fuckers hate Mayfield is just to fuck with cal. If you don't like him just fucking block him and quit being assholes about it.

WSS

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Plus there's absolutely no rule against talking about Express players whether it's him da Jim Brown Bernie etc etc etc I do ask you people not to talk politics over here.

WSS

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

This is pure comedy gold. 

I'll never tire of Cal playing the victim and Steve being his shining knight in frilly shirts and coming riding to his rescue.

Oh, that won't happen.................................................LOLOLOLOL!         ^

🤣                                                                             |

22 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Oh, that won't happen.................................................LOLOLOLOL!         ^

🤣                                                                             |

It's like the movie Groundhog Day up in here.

I bet you $355 mill it's not the last time... 

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

It's like the movie Groundhog Day up in here.

I bet you $355 mill it's not the last time... 

Pat-a-cal, pat-a-cal Baker's the man. Pat those Baker cakes as fast as you can.🤫

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

They did. In spite of DeShaun Watson whatever you say. And you've also bragged to me about that one good quarter Watson has had over the last couple of 3 years Mayfield also set some Reception Records down there so it's not like he sucks. It is like they didn't know how to use him and somebody was hostile. Glad you love Watson.

WSS

Yeah, I forget how much Cheesecakes lit it up in Carolina.  Let me guess, we don't count that?  Mike Evans made Johnny Manziel a Heisman Trophy winner and a 1st round draft pick; and he elevated Baker to a 9-8 QB in the weakest division in football.  The problem with Baker is every time he has a decent year - the next year is disappointing. His 1st in Cleveland was exciting.  The 2nd year was a huge disappointment.  The 3rd year, he had has his - "I'll prove who I am" mentality for all the disbelievers and he did that.  The last year, he was back to the guy we saw in his 2nd year.  

Here's the thing - Baker was a 1st overall draft pick so there were a lot of reasons unbeknownst to us why not 1 single player was pissed off about the Browns decision to go in a different direction.  Not 1.  He lost the locker room and when that happens - the best thing for Baker being Baker is to take his "I'll show everyone what I can do" to another team.  It didn't work Carolina.  It worked a little bit in LA but not enough for them to retain him.  And in Tampa, welcome to future HOF WR Mike Evans - it worked again.

I'll say this - I did NOT agree with how the Browns handled it.  I still don't.  That said, the move benefitted Baker if he can start putting together back to back good seasons.  More consistency on that and your intuitions will be rewarded about the guy.  Somewhere in all this, let's hope you remember people STILL want to talk about the Cleveland Browns on their Cleveland Browns Board, not to be confused with the TB Bucs.  I understand you don't want politics in here while we don't want to talk about the Bucs. Forcing that on us because Cal wants to go Rain Man announcing passing games need WRs is like asking the Native Americans to listen to people telling them Christopher Columbus discovered America multiple times a day. The Tampa Bay Bucs have a message board; and I'm certain they would enjoy more enthusiasts about their 9-8 football team than we do. I never hated the guy.  I rooted for him every year he was here.  I actually wanted us to draft Cheesecakes #1 overall while Cal did not.  Your little buddy didn't root for him when he kept trying to post he was right that his Josh Allen was better than Baker Mayfield - especially in their second year.  

Just now, Flugel said:

Yeah, I forget how much Cheesecakes lit it up in Carolina.  Let me guess, we don't count that?  Mike Evans made Johnny Manziel a Heisman Trophy winner and a 1st round draft pick; and he elevated Baker to a 9-8 QB in the weakest division in football.  The problem with Baker is every time he has a decent year - the next year is disappointing. His 1st in Cleveland was exciting.  The 2nd year was a huge disappointment.  The 3rd year, he had has his - "I'll prove who I am" mentality for all the disbelievers and he did that.  The last year, he was back to the guy we saw in his 2nd year.  

Here's the thing - Baker was a 1st overall draft pick so there were a lot of reasons unbeknownst to us why not 1 single player was pissed off about the Browns decision to go in a different direction.  Not 1.  He lost the locker room and when that happens - the best thing for Baker being Baker is to take his "I'll show everyone what I can do" to another team.  It didn't work Carolina.  It worked a little bit in LA but not enough for them to retain him.  And in Tampa, welcome to future HOF WR Mike Evans - it worked again.

I'll say this - I did NOT agree with how the Browns handled it.  I still don't.  That said, the move benefitted Baker if he can start putting together back to back good seasons.  More consistency on that and your intuitions will be rewarded about the guy.  Somewhere in all this, let's hope you remember people STILL want to talk about the Cleveland Browns on their Cleveland Browns Board, not to be confused with the TB Bucs.  I understand you don't want politics in here while we don't want to talk about the Bucs. Forcing that on us because Cal wants to go Rain Man announcing passing games need WRs is like asking the Native Americans to listen to people telling them Christopher Columbus discovered America multiple times a day. The Tampa Bay Bucs have a message board; and I'm certain they would enjoy more enthusiasts about their 9-8 football team than we do. I never hated the guy.  I rooted for him every year he was here.  I actually wanted us to draft Cheesecakes #1 overall while Cal did not.  Your little buddy didn't root for him when he kept trying to post he was right that his Josh Allen was better than Baker Mayfield - especially in their second year.  

Carolina is the worst team in the league. A 23-year-old Joe Namath couldn't win games there. And again he wouldn't give fuck number one about this if you weren't obsessed with cal.

WSS