• Created
  • Last Reply

There was a young man named Brian

Who had Retard crying

he said 'Johnny's Best!'

wouldn't give it a rest

Now Brian has stockton dying.

lol... Well done, but...

You simply must drop both of those "g's"...

... in favor of apostrophes.

as they damage your rhyme...

which is truly a crime...

since great poetry doesn't grow on trees.

All of you so called poets make me want to react like this:

POP QUIZ: Who plays "the folk singer" that sets off "Bluto" Belushi in that clip?

There once was a boy named Stocky

whose road on the Browns board was rocky.

He could not understand

the Cleveland Browns fan.

Hey Stocky, why don't you try hockey?

lol...

I know...I know...but I cheated and looked it up so I won't say anything.

You, Sir, are a man of integrity...

The answer is a bit surprising isn't it?

Bring back Wheeden and then you'll have something to bitch about. I think the Browns are lucky to have two quarterbacks. Look at Dallas! They have a hobbled aging Tony Romo and an aging ex-rookie that can't see the field even with an outstanding Oline.

I'm enjoying the Browns right now and think Hoyer is the answer until he proves otherwise. There's no Harm in letting Manziel learn on the bench. He's only twenty-one and has a lot of maturing to do. So pray Hoyer stays healthy, the defense stays healthy and Gordon shakes off the rust within the first couple of minutes against Houston. With Josh Gordon back the Browns will win their division.

How do I know this? With the two worst quarterbacks in the game last year, Gordon finished with more yards than any other wide receiver and he only played fourteen games.

I can't wait.

POP QUIZ: Who plays "the folk singer" that sets off "Bluto" Belushi in that clip?

While I was in Eugene Oregon (where Animal House was filmed) I recall someone talking about this scene. If my memory serves me correctly I think they said it was Steven Bishop. I'm not 100% positive, because that was probably 20 years ago.

While I was in Eugene Oregon (where Animal House was filmed) I recall someone talking about this scene. If my memory serves me correctly I think they said it was Steven Bishop. I'm not 100% positive, because that was probably 20 years ago.

Ding Ding Ding... we have a winner... except it's Stephen...

Bishop was born in San Diego, California, and attended Will C. Crawford High School.[2] He had a major hit in 1977 with the song "On and On", which was a Number 11 hit in the U.S.; his other hits include "Save It for a Rainy Day", "Everybody Needs Love", "Something New in My Life" and "It Might Be You", the theme from the movie Tootsie. He has also performed many movie themes, including the theme from National Lampoon's Animal House which he sang in falsetto. He also provided his talent to the theme song in the Christmas movie All I Want for Christmas.

In addition to singing the theme song off-screen, Bishop had a cameo role in National Lampoon's Animal House as the aspiring folk singer whose guitar John Belushi smashes. Bishop still keeps the smashed guitar as a memento. He appeared in another John Landis movie, The Blues Brothers as the "charming trooper" who breaks his watch during the mall chase.

And I just learned Bish was married to Karen Allen of Animal House and Indiana Jones fame.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Bishop_(singer)

Age difference between BH and Dalton is likely enough to keep his demands out of Dalton-land...

Then again... he is a low mileage model...

Age difference between BH and Dalton is likely enough to keep his demands out of Dalton-land...

I also understand Joe Linta, is not exactly the easiest agent to deal with. so, who knows...

All depends on how the rest of the year plays out Tour. Will Hoyer take a hometown discount? Not worried which agent he has- Brian will have the final say.

All depends on how the rest of the year plays out Tour. Will Hoyer take a hometown discount? Not worried which agent he has- Brian will have the final say.

Absolutely... the further we go, the higher the price and likely the smaller the discount.

Ultimately any CLE "discount" may stem from the ability (or willingness) of the Hoyer "camp" to separate the JM, media-hype BS from the starter assurances of his HC.

now farmer is playing chicken. carson palmer just signed a 3 year deal last week, so i don't get the wait until the end of the year bullshit. i mean do you want the guy to succeed or fail so you can see manziel?

i would sign him today and trade manziel tomorrow.

It stands to reason Hoyer's play has put a bit of a wrench in the works. Not only has he played pretty well, but he straight up shimmied in some of the bigger games.

I'm guessing the shot callers and Johnny didn't see that coming. What to do?

He keeps it up, how in the hell could they let him go? Shit, if he does the unthinkable, they'll give him the keys to the city. Seriously, l bet there's a big ceremony with a big ass key involved.

Stockton? Have you posted since the CIN game?

Of course... that very nite. He had to be sure we understood how all this winning is blinding us.

Bengals made the same mistake all of you are begging the Browns to make, they took a guy with average talent and made him their Franchise

Just snapped to a key issue... StockBoy thinks Dalton is an "average talent".

now farmer is playing chicken. carson palmer just signed a 3 year deal last week, so i don't get the wait until the end of the year ......

i would sign him today and trade manziel tomorrow.

And Palmer blows his knee out.....youch!

Hope they didn't give him too much guaranteed $.....or trade the back up......;)

Archived