THE BROWNS BOARD

It's Hoyer

hx214

and with that comment you prove what a fuckwit you are.

Cleveland has the most passionate fan base in all of professional sports, especially football you arrogant elitist twat.

Yes we have an extremely passionate fan base, which I love. Where did I say we didn't? And elitist? Do you even know what you type? You always go off rails

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've obviously never been to the factory of sadness before, first fuck up and it's going to be Johnny chants, booing, and unrest.

Not saying I promote but you know that's what will happen.

I know it will happen. Too damn bad, but it will.

One correction Mr Knowitall....Since I'm a season ticket holder, I HAVE been to the "factory of sadness" MANY times before. I would appreciate your not including me in stupid assed assumptions.

Mike

I knew it ran in the family!

You're really funny. I'm not a tool so I'm not going to go on and talk about how successful my extended family all is, but id be glad to if you want.

PS: I have more billionaires and famous people in my family than I'm willing to bet you have in yours :P

You're really funny. I'm not a tool so I'm not going to go on and talk about how successful my extended family all is, but if he glad to if you want.

PS: I have more billionaires and famous people in my family than I'm willing to bet you have in yours :P

Oh that's so awesome I'm sure everyone is as impressed as I am right now.

Oh that's so awesome I'm sure everyone is as impressed as I am right now.

I'm not trying to impress anyone. I couldn't give a shit. Walterwhites just a loser

I could not not wait to grab a couple tickets for this game if Johny was playing. Very disappointed in this decision.After sitting in the stands watching the Houston debacle,i said I would never waste my money going to another game qb,d by BH. Actually sat next to a Texan who flew up to watch JM play(bought tickets before season started) Said he could not believe BH was playing instead of JM,and was laughing. Its ok,in Cleveland we would rather root for a home town loser than win games.Maybe we will be missing two baldies next year!

I could not not wait to grab a couple tickets for this game if Johny was playing. Very disappointed in this decision.After sitting in the stands watching the Houston debacle,i said I would never waste my money going to another game qb,d by BH. Actually sat next to a Texan who flew up to watch JM play(bought tickets before season started) Said he could not believe BH was playing instead of JM,and was laughing. Its ok,in Cleveland we would rather root for a home town loser than win games.Maybe we will be missing two baldies next year!

Get AIDS

Have a good time at the game

This might be the best thread since Shaun Smith punched Brady Quinn in the mouth in the weight room. QB controversies bring out all kinds. Let's just win this game, it would be fucking huge.

Z

it's funny that most JF fans (excluding the nutbags on this board) don't want manziel to start considering the big stage and how late in the season it is. i see the pro manziel elitist skip bayless squak about how unfair it would be to start manziel because he'd be thrown into the 'playoff' atmosphere too quick and if he gets run over might damage him. BUT if he (manziel...bayless goes on to say) would've started since the beginning of the season the playoff card would have already been punched.

if you're a true browns fan like me, it shouldn't matter who the fuck starts except who the fuck the coaches think give them the best chance to win.

i don't care where you're from, if you're from dixie or texas, from portland, ME to portland, OR you should be behind the coaching staff's decision. a lot rests on the qb play altogether. if hoyer blows this sunday, manziel will come in. hoyer will prob not get another chance this year and will prob be gone if not signed as a backup. if manziel comes in for whatever reasons and sucks ass too, then there will be a bigger decision by the FO. so for all those hoyer haters you might want to be careful for what you wish for. cuz if that kid blows under any circumstances if i was farmer i'd be looking at QB options next year. again.

i don't care when you come in to play. first game, last game. you suck, you suck.

now it's up to either or both. prove your fucking worth.

I don't want to nitpick, but *technically the home town loser you're referring to is actually the only winner we've had in awhile (Trust me, I already know what you'd say in response: "We win in spite of him", "Imagine if we put the most electrifying player in the world in", "stop sucking off Hoyer")

But otherwise you nailed this fanbase right on the head, we don't care about winning games at all. :mellow:

He got you good on the old "Is that where the herpes landed after you were breastfed as an infant?" bit. I bet that one stung. Must've taken him a long time to come up with that hilarious joke

jocking another poster's joke means you are quite literally a little ankle biter. go fetch the big dawg's stick.

He accomplished more on one possession than Hoyer did last week. Were all you Manziel haters even able to cheer when he lead that td drive?

nope. i was watching the starting D of the bills doing their 'i'm going to disnyeworld' commercial bits on the sidelines.

He accomplished more on one possession than Hoyer did last week. Were all you Manziel haters even able to cheer when he lead that td drive?

Not at all knowing you people still existed

Archived