THE BROWNS BOARD

It's Hoyer

hx214

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd honestly be a little happy if Johnny manziel was killed.

You're a pathetic disgrace and embarrassment to our fan base.

Not only do you think Cleveland Fans are the dumbest, you say this.

It's quite obvious how jealous and pissed off you are off his life, fucking pathetic loser.

You're a pathetic disgrace and embarrassment to our fan base.

Not only do you think Cleveland Fans are the dumbest, you say this.

It's quite obvious how jealous and pissed off you are off his life, fucking pathetic loser.

Now im jealous of him...

This is the psychopath in me coming out, but I'd honestly be a little happy if Johnny manziel was killed. I probably shouldn't put this on record.. Oh well

I'm happy that Hoyer is getting one more shot. But if they had gone to Manziel I would've been happy with that as well. Again...there isn't a true fan of the Cleveland Browns who wants to see either of these guys fail. If Hoyer lights it up this week and continues through the rest of the season that means the Browns are winning games and in the playoff hunt. If Manziel plays because the playoffs are out, then we want him to look like the second coming of Andrew Luck because that means were going to be awesome next year.

I don't get the hate for either QB.

I'm happy that Hoyer is getting one more shot. But if they had gone to Manziel I would've been happy with that as well. Again...there isn't a true fan of the Cleveland Browns who wants to see either of these guys fail. If Hoyer lights it up this week and continues through the rest of the season that means the Browns are winning games and in the playoff hunt. If Manziel plays because the playoffs are out, then we want him to look like the second coming of Andrew Luck because that means were going to be awesome next year.

^^ This 10000%

Sadly, we already knew upper lip's feelings. Sad that you hate someone you've never even met that much.

There's a very small percent on either side of the fence that are like that.

I expected an uproar of disappointment if they were to keep Hoyer, and I must admit it's rather entertaining. At least this board isn't like the other place that has people calling for Pettine's job, johnny should demand a trade, we disrespected johnny in the ultimate way, etc.

---

BTW, anybody who discredits being 7-5 because of an easy schedule can GTFO.

We're in a 3-way tie for 2nd place in the toughest division in football, that all played the same easy teams. We also laid the wood to current division leader cincinnasty.

Sadly, we already knew upper lip's feelings. Sad that you hate someone you've never even met that much.

I gave him a wet willy when he was signing autographs in training camp. My finger was in his ear. That's close enough to practically being his soul mate. And I screamed out "oh my god every body touch the browns next draft bust!" (Because everyone was going gay fanboy over him) and he gave me a quick stare. So, we're basically like bros.

Come on man, don't sound like a idiot....you sound like a fan boy. I'll bet you a box of doughnuts ri8ght now Hoyer isn't on the team next year.

I am talking jelly and cream fill doughnuts, not just you basic glazed

I would cheer for any QB the HC would put under center, but the JFF topic has been discussed ad nauseam.

If anyone thinks that Farmer & Co. drafted a 1st round QB just to ride the pine is clueless.

I'm glad the decision was made. It makes me think of this regime as legit...finally. It was the right decision. Good, legitimate football teams don't change starting QB's when they have a winning record to turn to a rookie. They just don't. It has been the biggest issue this team has had since 1999.

I know how talented josh Gordon is, but I feel like he has been a detriment so far in his return. Brian needs to get back to spreading the ball around like he was before.

As far as Johnny goes, you have to remember that Buffalo did not game plan for him. Just because he had one good drive does not mean he is ready to take over the offense. I admit to having reservations about him as an NFL QB, but he really couldn't have gone into a better situation in getting the season to learn a pro style offense. The longer he sits, the better chance he will have to succeed, which I think is what we all want. I'm sure he is also starting to see that college hard work level is not enough in the pro's. And the biggest issue I see for him is learning that his bread and butter has to be from the pocket. It has to be. Scrambling is a great asset, but it can't be his first resource. In fact, it should be his last option. People get upset when it's brought up, but the fact is, he's not a big guy like he who shall not be named from Pissburgh. A sixteen game season of taking big hits will end his career very quickly.

Well said!

Mike

This is the psychopath in me coming out, but I'd honestly be a little happy if Johnny manziel was killed. I probably shouldn't put this on record.. Oh well

You are a true piece of shit and not a fan of the Browns at all. There is no good reason that you havent already been banned. Shit I dont like Johnny as a person at all but who the fuck would even post something like that?? a true piece of shit thats who.

Don't get your panties in a bunch. I didn't say it wasn't impressive. He did a nice job. Did you see the second drive when Buffalo's D was more ready for him? If not for a reversal he would have been responsible for them scoring 6 more points on defense. He went four and out. So he had one good drive and one not so good. Those are facts.

Don't get your panties in a bunch. I didn't say it wasn't impressive. He did a nice job. Did you see the second drive when Buffalo's D was more ready for him? If not for a reversal he would have been responsible for them scoring 6 more points on defense. He went four and out. So he had one good drive and one not so good. Those are facts.

Now if Brian could just get one good drive for each 3 and out we should be in the superbowl! Go Browns!

Never mind. Johnny is the star and Hoyer is a POS.

It's easy to pick apart the guy who has had all the drives this season and helped win more games than we've lost when the other has two drives to hang his hat on.

I really wasn't trying to start a war between the two. It was a point to be made is all.

Me too.

IMO, Hoyer doesn't handle it well once he's under a rush, but I will still support him & hope he plays well.

What will piss me off is if some "alleged" Browns' Fans boo him & start the "Johnny" chants. That sort of negativity helps no one & it's not going to change the HCs mind, so let's just be POSITIVE 12th men on Sunday. Root for the TEAM, not just a player.

Mike

I see a lot more Johnny hate from the so-called Browns fans.

Just saying...

WSS

Yes I saw the second drive which was marred by a snap Johnny wasn't ready for. That was great defense, making the center snap the ball when Johnny wasn't ready for it. Who knows what happens if he catches that snap.

I think johnny played really well for coming in cold off the bench, I was impressed. That being said, that fumble was his fault. He motioned for the snap and then looked away. Its an understandable rookie mistake, but don't put it on the center, that was on johnny.

Pettine has compassion towards Hoyer. Yes or no? If you think his relationship with Brian has nothing to do with this decision then you are either naive or being intellectually dishonest. I also noted that Manziel is a risk. You conveniently deleted that from my original quote.

Pettine also noted the decision was very close and that they are considering a Johnny package for this week.

Yes i have followed the Browns all season. I have watched all the games, i have watched some games multiple times. Not sure why you keep questioning me on that.

Pettine did the very unusual of polling the vets- like Joe Thomas, besides consulting with Shanny, Lougans, and maybe even Haslam what the Browns should do. I totally agree Manziel is a weapon- use him somehow Sunday.

BH now knows that not only is his position on the line, but his multiyear, bigger bucks contract as well. The best don't cave so if he plays well (even in a loss) then he shows he can handle it all and the Browns have their QB. But he plays them right out of the playoffs because he screws the pooch, it's all over and back to holding JM's famous non-existent clipboard.

Yup.

Let's make a prediction, how long does Hoyer last in this game?

I think Indy goes up 21-0, Hoyer is pulled at halftime and The Browns lose 35-17 after it's too late.

21? try 10 if Hoyer is playing poorly.

Come on man, don't sound like a idiot....you sound like a fan boy. I'll bet you a box of doughnuts ri8ght now Hoyer isn't on the team next year.

I am talking jelly and cream fill doughnuts, not just you basic glazed

I'll up it to a bottle of wine 'Peen- you didn't say starter.

He accomplished more on one possession than Hoyer did last week. Were all you Manziel haters even able to cheer when he lead that td drive?

I said to myself, well gee, a nice drive against a prevent victory defense. Sort of a lukewarm, well nice enough, but we're still gonna lose this game.

And his second drive? Well- he just looked like Hoyer. Don't make excuses "he wasn't ready". That's BS. If the exact same had happened to Hoyer on the bad snap you would have been all over Brian's case- for sure. That's a problem I have with Manzealot tunnel vision. Johnny turns the second drive into another TD, well, now we're talking.

If you get the feeling I'm not easily impressed anymore by ONE series, you'd be 100% correct.

Archived