THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Mock Draft

darren15

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^Spence gone at #6 PM'ing even cheats in drafting :P

Holy fucking reach Batman. I like Spence but not at pick 6. I didn't see he was drafted because I never in a million years thought he would go top ten. I will fix it.

Great timing Vag, I was just about to give two choices, now I can keep a sleeper for later (hopefully).

With the 59th Pick in the Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select:

Shilique Calhoun DE/OLB from Michigan St.

It was tough passing up the D-line talent still available but the Chefs will take the best available pass rusher on the board.

Great timing Vag, I was just about to give two choices, now I can keep a sleeper for later (hopefully).

With the 59th Pick in the Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select:

Shilique Calhoun DE/OLB from Michigan St.

It was tough passing up the D-line talent still available but the Chefs will take the best available pass rusher on the board.

Cool :)

Killegrew may be reach but I don't think he will make it back around.

Tick Tock Pathychec. I have been pushing this bitch threw cause bedtime is after 9PM. I prefer pussy over this shit. HBDay AG!!

The New England Belichicks select

60 Adolphus Washington, DT, Ohio State

61 Alex Collins, RB, Arkansas

They did sign Donald Brown but on a 1-yr "prove it" contract... and they'll find Brown is completely done, if he ever had anything.

Washington will be another Wilfork-type for them.. he is explosive enough to play the edge and the middle against the run and pass. He's no Jones, but nobody is, and at the end of round2, he's the best of what's around.

Coleman can't do it on his own & Roland Harper is FA with grey hair. Duke is Cash in Carolina & so is the former buckeye at Duke...Carolina Panthers select at #62. JEREMY CASH- SS- Duke AG your UP

He was my pick for the Titans. But John has reached in for the hidden jewel of this class out of the SEC and takes DT/DE Chris Jones Miss. St. https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2016/03/14/draft-10-most-underrated-nfl-draft-prospects-for-2016/

Titans on the clock and searching for another pick-back in a bit.

Coleman can't do it on his own & Roland Harper is FA with grey hair. Duke is Cash in Carolina & so is the former buckeye at Duke...Carolina Panthers select at #62. JEREMY CASH- SS- Duke AG your UP

Who's that? Johnny Cash? Lmao

Titans draft safety Jalen Mills LSU-they''ll just have to figure out who plays SS and who FS. Like his athleticism and he is out of Von Miller's hometown of Desoto, Texas. Just could not take the WV safety from a weaker conference against the pass.

Am a little shocked Kenny Clark is still there. He's my guy. But I already took two front seven guys.

Dallas Cowboys select Connor Cook, QB, whocarestech.

Cook may have cutler-esque leadership questions, but on a team where Dez Bryant is the unquestioned leader on O, that may not be a problem. Based purely on talent, in the third round this is a steal and gives Dallas a competent backup and Cook a chance to sit mostly, start a few games here and there as Romo recovers from back/neck/shoulder/hip/ankle/wrist/arm/shin/pelvis/rhinoplastic surgery.

I've PMd cdl15.

Somebody wanna update the picks thread?

60. Adolphus Washington, DT, OSU

61. Alex Collins, RB, Arkansas

62. Jeremy Cash, SS, Duke

63. Chris Jones, DL, Mississippi State

64. Jalen Mills, S, LSU

65. Sterling Shepherd, WR, Oklahoma

66. Shawn Oakman, DE, Baylor

67. Connor Cook, QB, Michigan

top remaining per nfl.com:

Kenny Clark, DT

Austin Johnson, DT

Joshua Perry, OLB

Kentrell Brothers, ILB

Devontae Booker, RB

Xavien Howard, CB

Robert Aguayo, K

Carl Nassib, DE

Kamalei Correa, OLB

If you need DL/EDGE, this is a deep draft...

Archived