THE BROWNS BOARD

Republican Convention

MLD Woody

I don't feel sorry for Cruz because he should have endorsed Trump. The alternative is Hildebeast. I give credit to Scott Walker who was no fan of Trump's in the primaries but still endorsed Trump last night because the alternative is Clinton. You never know about politics in that Nixon at one time seemed down and out then made a comeback to win the presidency but I think Cruz ruined any future run for president by not endorsing Trump. I have hard feelings at Romney, Bush and Kasich as well for not supporting the republican nominee who won with a record amount of votes. Certainly Trump is better than Clinton.

Yep.

WSS

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lyin' Ted made a huge miscalculation. If he wasn't going to endorse Trump he shouldn't have even spoke at the convention

I bet if Trump offered him a decent position he would have kissed the ring and tossed aside all of his "principles"

Now Ted Cruz is live talking shit about Trump's "partisans" booing when he said they should vote for someone they believe in or whatever nonsense.

I heard someone say Cruz was in a hole and Trump tossed him the rope to pull himself out and he hung himself with it

Posted Today, 07:49 AM

OldBrownsFan, on 21 Jul 2016 - 07:40 AM, said:

I don't feel sorry for Cruz because he should have endorsed Trump. The alternative is Hildebeast.

I give credit to Scott Walker who was no fan of Trump's in the primaries but still endorsed Trump

last night because the alternative is Clinton. You never know about politics in that Nixon at one

time seemed down and out then made a comeback to win the presidency but I think Cruz ruined any

future run for president by not endorsing Trump. I have hard feelings at Romney, Bush and Kasich

as well for not supporting the republican nominee who won with a record amount of votes.

Certainly Trump is better than Clinton.

Yep.

WSS

EXACTLY. Cruz made himself out to be a jerk, and showed no wisdom. He won't have

any chance in 2020. And Kasich took his ball and went home, lost respect for him permanently.

Never liked Romney, Bush is a establishment wimp, not surprised.

2020? That's when Trump will be up for re-election El Rato won't have any chance anyway

Posted Today, 07:49 AM

OldBrownsFan, on 21 Jul 2016 - 07:40 AM, said:

I don't feel sorry for Cruz because he should have endorsed Trump. The alternative is Hildebeast.

I give credit to Scott Walker who was no fan of Trump's in the primaries but still endorsed Trump

last night because the alternative is Clinton. You never know about politics in that Nixon at one

time seemed down and out then made a comeback to win the presidency but I think Cruz ruined any

future run for president by not endorsing Trump. I have hard feelings at Romney, Bush and Kasich

as well for not supporting the republican nominee who won with a record amount of votes.

Certainly Trump is better than Clinton.

Yep.

WSS

EXACTLY. Cruz made himself out to be a jerk, and showed no wisdom. He won't have

any chance in 2020. And Kasich took his ball and went home, lost respect for him permanently.

Never liked Romney, Bush is a establishment wimp, not surprised.

I have never been able to understand Kasich and I always liked him. I never understood why he stayed in the race as long as he did and now the convention being in his own homestate he doesn't at least make an appearance. What is wrong with these guys do they want to see Clinton win? Seems like it.

Kasich strongly criticised the partisanship and pandering rhetoric from the republican party. I'm guessing he doesn't have great feelings about the democrats but I can see that he doesn't want to suck up to Trump.

Just watched Mike Pence give his speech - it rocked the house, and

was exactly on point.

I think, after not working on mccain and romney's campaigns...

mebbe I'll find the time to work on the Trump/Pence campaign...

to much at stake, and I am seeing that Trump and Pence are what America

needs, and how they are our only hope.

Kasich... is just another establishment wonk like the Bushes, etc etc etc.

Just manage the status quo, get in office again.... more of the same.

America has had it with that, that is why Trump won big now.

and America sees that the good ship America is off course in a dangerous way.

Time to fix that once and for all, and I don't think there is anybody who thinks

clinton is any kind of answer for any good at all.

Just watched Mike Pence give his speech - it rocked the house, and

was exactly on point.

I think, after not working on mccain and romney's campaigns...

mebbe I'll find the time to work on the Trump/Pence campaign...

to much at stake, and I am seeing that Trump and Pence are what America

needs, and how they are our only hope.

Kasich... is just another establishment wonk like the Bushes, etc etc etc.

Just manage the status quo, get in office again.... more of the same.

America has had it with that, that is why Trump won big now.

and America sees that the good ship America is off course in a dangerous way.

Time to fix that once and for all, and I don't think there is anybody who thinks

clinton is any kind of answer for any good at all.

My job will be to get up real early and take down any and all Hitlery for President signs.

Just watched Ted's speech this morning.

RUf2y6y.gif

He gets one last shot at Trump and taints the RNC unity message even more, but I can't imagine this does much for Cruz other than make him look like a sore loser.

Cruz missed a big opportunity last night. He started out with a standing ovation and ended being loudly booed when he could have endorsed Trump and left the stage with a standing ovation. There is NO reason he should not have endorsed Trump with the alternative being Hillary Clinton. For me that goes for all republicans like Kasich, Bush, Romney, and all the others who say they are conservative and won't endorse Trump.

Cruz missed a big opportunity last night. He started out with a standing ovation and ended being loudly booed when he could have endorsed Trump and left the stage with a standing ovation. There is NO reason he should not have endorsed Trump with the alternative being Hillary Clinton. For me that goes for all republicans like Kasich, Bush, Romney, and all the others who say they are conservative and won't endorse Trump.

Agreed. It would have shown him to be forgiving and loyal to the party. Now him and Kasich just look like bitter losers.

Agreed. It would have shown him to be forgiving and loyal to the party. Now him and Kasich just look like bitter losers.

His whole platform was as a political outsider, to show 'loyalty' to the party would go against it. But he was fucked either way.

I can't stand Kasich, but I actually don't have a problem with how he's handling it. He's not slamming Trump in the media like Jeb is, and he didn't make a fool out of himself at the convention. I wish that Bernie would have done the same to Hillary.

I can't stand Kasich, but I actually don't have a problem with how he's handling it. He's not slamming Trump in the media like Jeb is, and he didn't make a fool out of himself at the convention. I wish that Bernie would have done the same to Hillary.

I like Kasich and I hold it against him he didn't show up for the convention being held in his own home state. A lot of work went into this convention and Kasich needed to be there if nothing else than to thank law enforcement and all the others who worked hard on this convention.

More left wing craziness:

‘White elevators’ sign spotted at Republican National Convention

This year’s RNC may be a grand old segregated party.

Republican National Convention organizers are scrambling to replace signs labeling a bank of elevators the “white elevators.”

The Jim Crow-esque signs were seen in Cleveland’s Quicken Loans Arena, where thousands of Republican delegates, politicians and supporters are expected to formally nominate bombastic businessman Donald Trump as their party’s presidential pick this week.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/white-elevators-sign-spotted-republican-national-convention-article-1.2714148

Archived