THE BROWNS BOARD

Republican Convention

MLD Woody

They're applauding liberal talking points...

... but Trumps' hot daughter is the one saying it, so...

His daughter has always supported liberal talking points - Donald too except for during the primary.

"Equal work, equal pay" is not the same as the feminist myth.

Which is 50 men and 50 women work in a hospital and the men make 30% more - why? Because the women tend to hold more of the nurse and receptionist type positions whereas the men make up more of the doctors and surgeons.

Sounds like she was fine to me

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, I am inspired now. Trump will win even bigger than big.

Far more presidential, but the dems will use his previous

stupid few things he said, and play them over and over a lot.

Won't do any good though. Far more real filth on higgardly.

What a great RNC convention, albeit with a few hiccups.

Hilary Clinton created ISIS. Ruined Egypt. Ruin Iraq. Ruined Syria. Gave Iran nukes.

Damn, she was busy

Regarding Iraq/Syria/ISIS, the Obama administration shares a good deal of blame with the Bush administration (who Trump also called out at the debates). Libya and Tunisia were also destabilized under the Obama administration. Are you really arguing that Trump is overstating Hillary's involvement?

are Trumps' kids starting to annoy anyone else?

maybe just the sons

If Trump wasn't her father, he should hit that

LOL- Trump's biggest accomplishment- he has hot daughters?

I do agree- he took the "family man" thing way over the top.

are Trumps' kids starting to annoy anyone else?

maybe just the sons

If Trump wasn't her father, he should hit that

Just Jr. here...

As predicted Ivanka stuck the landing, but a little guttural hum as any crowd response died away distracted a bit. Very poised... very natural...

And Trevor Noah is convinced Dad wants to hit that...

Alright... now the main event...

For the first time I saw the Mussolini-like poses I'd heard about.

My ears actually fatigued from all his YELLING. About halfway thru I realized it and dropped the volume.

If you were already mad as hell, I can understand your enthusiastic support, but this speech had nothing for the middle of the electorate that I heard.

The speech struck me as being less in his voice than other teleprompter jobs I've seen. Turns out this one was written by Jeff Sessions' speechwriter.

Timing was way off in the middle third or so... even the crowd in attendance died down some. It was around this time he teased he was going to reveal parts of his plans for something and economics... I'm still waiting... at least for more than "cut taxes" and "raise spending".

And the above means he's officially a politician now...

Regarding Iraq/Syria/ISIS, the Obama administration shares a good deal of blame with the Bush administration (who Trump also called out at the debates). Libya and Tunisia were also destabilized under the Obama administration. Are you really arguing that Trump is overstating Hillary's involvement?

A little bit, ya. You'd think the world was peaceful pre Hilary and then she came along and created terrorism and all of the middle east unrest based on Trumps speech

Don't drop the fascist buzzword on me tour.

His speech was well received - extremely well received amongst the base.

--

It's better than Hillary coming out and talking about how white people need to apologize for slavery with a fake southern accent and bottle of hot sauce in her pocket.

Also Trump's prevent teleprompter speeches were criticized as dull and monotone - not the Trump they were used to.

That's why I suspect there was some more forced noise and emotion display.

He'll get it, doesn't have enough experience with teleprompters.

Not so big on Trump and I have some real concerns about him. He waffles and changes positions all the time. I don't know where he really stands or what he really believes. There is no other choice though..simple math we have a choice of either Clinton or Trump. The devil I know is Clinton and I know what we will get if she is elected a third term of Obama. I'll take my chances with Trump but I think it is sad that Clinton and Trump are the only choices we have.

Trump made an excellent pick with Pence but even here I read where Trump was waffling and could not make up his mind and at midnight before making the announcement of Pence he was calling top advisers to see if he could change his mind:

"Hillary Clinton posted a video on social media Saturday morning poking fun at reports of Donald Trump's indecision on choosing his running mate.

The video compiles news clips from the past few days, during which Trump appeared to waffle over his decision to choose Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, and outlets reported that Trump tried to change his pick at the last second.

“Donald Trump: Always divisive. Not so decisive,” read the tweet accompanying the video.

Reports emerged Thursday that the business mogul had settled on Pence, though he denied having made up his mind at that point.

Then on Friday, he announced Pence as his running mate via Twitter despite saying that he would delay the announcement in the wake of a terror attack in France.

Later Friday, CNN reported that Trump had been asking his advisers late into the night Thursday whether he could get out of choosing Pence, even though he had already told the Indiana governor he was the pick."

I can't believe all the negative harping over contrived controversies.

Moochelle could have used an entire speech of Nancy Reagans, and the liberal

drive by media would never report on it.

The media has become owned by the dems and liberal activism and hostility.

Don't know if honest, unbiased investigation and reporting will ever become mainstream

again.

I'm voting for Trump. When I think of Hillary Clinton as president and another 4 years of the Obama administration then any doubts I have about Trump pale in comparison. I won't drink the Trump koolaid though. Trump could say he’s been lying all along and his supporters/Trumpbots would just commend him for his honesty.

I'm voting for Trump. When I think of Hillary Clinton as president and another 4 years of the Obama administration then any doubts I have about Trump pale in comparison. I won't drink the Trump koolaid though. Trump could say he’s been lying all along and his supporters/Trumpbots would just commend him for his honesty.

donald-trump-two-thumbs-up-728x485.jpg

A little bit, ya. You'd think the world was peaceful pre Hilary and then she came along and created terrorism and all of the middle east unrest based on Trumps speech

That's partisan politics for you. You've got to remember that his goal for the RNC is to unite the party, and the easiest way to do that is to tear down the Democrats. I expect him to compare her to Bush in the debates.

Trump has criticized Bush W pretty harshly, a move that had everybody like "omg wut you can't do that"

Trump's Republican party is a new party, he had the crowd cheering at LGBTQ support and against trade deals the party supports

That's partisan politics for you.

The world has become a more dangerous place under Obama's weak leadership. Leading from behind is not leading at all. No matter what you thought of the Iraq war the fact is we had finally secured that country at a great cost. Obama pulls all the troops out against the advice of the military and the whole region falls apart. He brushed off ISIS calling them the JV team. He negotiated a horrible nuclear deal with Iran guaranteeing they will have nuclear weapons in a short period of time. We took out Khadaffi and left the country in shambles and a terrorist haven. We supported the Muslin brotherhood in Egypt which no thanks to us the military there was able to overthrow....I could go on and on with this......

Archived