THE BROWNS BOARD

Camp Trubisky

domcucch1994

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why? Because he's a homie?

Zombo

I have explained this. Because he is better than anyone that has come out in two years....and perhaps anyone that will come out in the next couple of years.

And because you said it: the Browns need to quit fucking around and get a real QB. And this guy can be a real QB. Is he perfect? No....But then, since like 1970 there have been maybe10-12 better prospects that have come out better than him.

Bradshaw, Elway, Bernie, Vinny, Peyton, Aikman, Newton, Luck, Winston

He is a better prospect than the likes of Jeff George, Vick, Plunket, Stafford, Palmer, Smith, Couch, Bartkowski and a number of others.

Well he did a solid job on this final drive of the 4th. Got lucky on those first two completions (both probably should've been reviewed) but that's more on the WR's then Mitch. He got dicked over by his WR with an awful drop for a TD but he came back and made a great play to get the TD.

Didn't have a shot in hell on the 2 pointer though.

Overall it was a bit of a mixed bag. He made some mistakes, had to deal with a fluky fumble but came through in the clutch when his team needed it.

I have explained this. Because he is better than anyone that has come out in two years....and perhaps anyone that will come out in the next couple of years.

And because you said it: the Browns need to quit fucking around and get a real QB. And this guy can be a real QB. Is he perfect? No....But then, since like 1970 there have been maybe10-12 better prospects that have come out better than him.

Bradshaw, Elway, Bernie, Vinny, Peyton, Aikman, Newton, Luck, Winston

He is a better prospect than the likes of Jeff George, Vick, Plunket, Stafford, Palmer, Smith, Couch, Bartkowski and a number of others.

He seems very raw with a rocket arm to me, but I will keep an open mind.

Zombo

He seems very raw with a rocket arm to me, but I will keep an open mind.

Zombo

Yea, not saying he is ready immediately to step in and win games. Give him half a year to sit and learn. Its not like the Browns will likely be ready to win big at the beginning of next year. And, Like with the Browns, he does not have that good of a team around him. In games I saw this year the NC defense was pretty suckass.

#90 for Stanford though ... he's ready for primetime.

Zombo

DE Soloman Thomas..Dudes got guns..7 tackles, 1 GW Sack but nobody wanted to block him either..Tia, if u get time. U the man on D tape Monsters..Edit--As for Mitch, I thought he played well behind a Bad OL that got beat up just as bad against a good Virginia Tech D Front..Tuff. yes raw, but got that AFCN look moving in pocket with eyes down field

Garnett and trubinsky both had blah bowl games with that said id love to see trubinsky drop to 2nd rd grab him there. The biggest prob i see if we draft a qb who is gonna mentor him rg3 that would never work.

He may not drop past #2 if we don't take him.

What the fuck is wrong with you people saying stupid shit like "I hope/think he would drop to round 2". He isn't fucking dropping to past the Top 1,2,3.

Why would you think anything so foolishly. If the Browns don't take him #1, he will go to the Bears/Jets/49ers likely in the Top 5.

sure changed your tune from last draft, where you were screaming NOT to draft a QB high(just because he's the highest rated QB in the draft) and to, instead, draft the highest rated player(your guy was Bosa).....you said it over and over and over...

But, this year...we should draft a QB first, JUST because he's the highest QB(even though he's not the highest rated player)?

contradiction abounds

To me....this draft feels more like 07...or 10.....or 13.....where there just isnt a good enough prospect to bet the house on.....

They spent a 3rd round pick, just this past draft, AND signed a QB for 2yrs.....which tells me they weren't planning on drafting one high this year.....and IF they were.....whew, more bad choices....

Why would you think anything so foolishly. If the Browns don't take him #1, he will go to the Bears/Jets/49ers likely in the Top 5.

Your properly so right Here

Hello people. Wake up!! He is better than the guys that went #1 and #2 overall last year.

Now the so called experts won't agree here.. but not many HC's keep a job without one either...#Huegotabelieve

Now the so called experts won't agree here.. but not many HC's keep a job without one either...#Huegotabelieve

and what happens to FO's who use the first pick on project QB's?.....cause if he flames out, oh my......

You thought the screaming was loud with Weeden and Johnny at 22?....wait till it's #1.....

sure changed your tune from last draft, where you were screaming NOT to draft a QB high(just because he's the highest rated QB in the draft) and to, instead, draft the highest rated player(your guy was Bosa).....you said it over and over and over...

But, this year...we should draft a QB first, JUST because he's the highest QB(even though he's not the highest rated player)?

contradiction abounds

There is no change of tune......I didn't believe in the talents of those guys.and I thought we had much better options. I thought we could get Lynch toward the middle of round one. And we could have.

I think Trubisky is much better than Goff or Wentz.

As for being the highest rated, I was for Bosa last year....who I think was still a far better prospect than Allen or Garrett.

and what happens to FO's who use the first pick on project QB's?.....cause if he flames out, oh my......

You thought the screaming was loud with Weeden and Johnny at 22?....wait till it's #1.....

Both Goff and Wentz are far more "project QBs" than Trubisky is.

I am not saying a high pick QB can't flame out....or that this guy couldn't either. I just think he has "it" that no Joey Harrington or Sam Bradford or some of these high picks had.

To me....this draft feels more like 07...or 10.....or 13.....where there just isnt a good enough prospect to bet the house on.....

They spent a 3rd round pick, just this past draft, AND signed a QB for 2yrs.....which tells me they weren't planning on drafting one high this year.....and IF they were.....whew, more bad choices....

Draft Player vs Draft Player I got Mitch just outside of #15. imo we got Kess & Hogan with no field Generals left which we deal for a FA QB not named 3. but, That's not sticking to "the plan". Hue ain't played HC Russian roulette with jimmy yet, but a 3rd rook at QB? now that's a ballzie HC or a fired one

Gippers boner is solely because he's a Cleveland-ish guy. Guaranteed he wouldn't give a fuck otherwise if the guy was from anywhere else. He's probably only watched one ESPN highlight reel and declared him to be "better than anyone from the last two years".

Guaranteed he ends up with a lower draft profile score than Winston, Goff and probably Mariota too. Possibly even Bortles and Wentz.

Archived