THE BROWNS BOARD

Camp Trubisky

domcucch1994

The Titans also invested heavily in the RB position, and it's paid dividends.

after drafting an OL. u think zeke playing behind the brown's OL would have the same #s he does now with the cowboys? hell no.

browns need a C and they need depth at the line by adding verstile players as someone else mentioned above. i like bitonio and greco surves his purpose but who knows if these guys are going to be injury prone for the rest of their career?

if trubiski is the guy get him and then pick people to keep him upright. not saying draft in that order....but get it done. this is a pins and needles draft for the browns. this FO better show why they did what they did this year was to affect what happens in april 2017.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Believe it or not, I'm a pretty level-headed guy. OF COURSE Zeke wouldn't have the same year with the Browns, and it wouldn't even be CLOSE. Mainly because of the OL, but possibly more due to our team ALWAYS being down big on the scoreboard.

We have needs all over the place, and Erving being yet another first round bust is devastating. I don't have the information on hand, but I'd be curious to see the number of centers drafted in the first round, and then how many of them were "busts" (not starters, not wanted back, etc). I would think drafting a center in the first round would be one of the "safer" selections, so for us to completely screw that up is frightening.

And no arguing about the importance of this draft. It's not even 2017, and I'm already on pins and needles.

Unfortunately unless I'm reading prognostication incorrectly even though Mitch will probably go extremely high in the draft because of the League's fascination with quarterbacks he seems to be among the lowest rated number one projections for quite a while.

So do you want a project quarterback or possibly our own JJ Watt?

I have nothing against Mitch and I would expect he'd be gone before we get to spend the Eagles pick.

WSS

If we don't get one in FA, then I think we do either the late 2nd or the 3rd round pick.

Re: a center, totally agree. I've been in Camp Elflin for weeks. I can even see that pick being as high as #33. Watching Chiefs - Broncos and Lions-Cowboys focusing on their pass-pro gave me an appreciation on just how bad the Browns o-line sucks.

How about no apathy for a month?

I don't see a Center per se being targeted, but would expect to see an OL and odds are 4:1 that's an OG or OT. I think we'll be looking for insurance for three injured interior players . It's just too hard to know what the staff thinks we might have in Coleman, Fabiano, etc.

it's Mitch's bowl game day. Sun Bowl from Texas. 2PM EST. Hope Stanford can still score with no McCaffery. Mitch being forced to throw to play catch-up..yep, that fits his home team favorite Browns..

it's Mitch's bowl game day. Sun Bowl from Texas. 2PM EST. Hope Stanford can still score with no McCaffery. Mitch being forced to throw to play catch-up..yep, that fits his home team favorite Browns..

MKC tweeted. . .

#Browns Sashi Brown & Andrew Berry will attend the Sun Bowl in El Paso today to watch NC QB Mitch Trubisky of Mentor cleveland.com/browns/index.s…

MKC tweeted. . .

#Browns Sashi Brown & Andrew Berry will attend the Sun Bowl in El Paso today to watch NC QB Mitch Trubisky of Mentor cleveland.com/browns/index.s…

Light it up for 'em Mitch. :)

MKC tweeted. . .

Gotta root for the hometown kid, watched him grow up since he was 6 yrs old, Gave the community some very memorable games. My son was team mates with him so there is a little extra homerisim in me there.

Nice drive by NC capped off by a good toss by Mitch for a TD.

Looks good, lets play a shoot out game so the Browns brass can decide today they are all in on Mitch.

Gotta root for the hometown kid, watched him grow up since he was 6 yrs old, Gave the community some very memorable games. My son was team mates with him so there is a little extra homerisim in me there.

FYI- UNC #82 TE Brandon Fritts also played at Mentor with Mitch. Was his favorite WR back in Mentor. Fritts Jr.year at Mentor 59 catches 1187 yrds. 17 TD's..Fear them Mentor fellas...Fritts just snapped a Cardinals knee

We might need to give that ump a look. A strip and a pass defended within a minute and a half.

The dude produces.

Lol. I was thinking he was sent by Belichick or the Rooneys.

1st Qrt--did not like the hanging lollipop from right sideline to middle of field. 2nd Qrt--. 2 Turnovers & last play before half, can't throw ball out of bounds..just missing on give it some air touch passes. But his feet in a messy pocket our solid as always..

Ok Mitch. down 16-7 middle of 3rd Qrt. Scoutmasters our in the house & they have seen enough of McC losing to back-up QB's. Time to grip it & rip it..EDIT= headed to 4th Heels-17-16

I have never seen this guy play well yet, obviously I missed all of his big games, not a lot to go on, but reminds me of Hackenberg who I did see a lot of.

Great measureables, live arm ... but ... eh.

Zombo

Archived