THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

7 hours ago, Axe said:

Anyone with half a brain knows the election was stolen.  The problem is not a damn thing will ever be done about it. Kinda like the Durham report.

I've been trying hard not to wallow in the mud with the conspiracy folks, (just lurking) but this deserves a rational response from the other side of the fence. The effects of Trump Kool-Aid are apparently irreversible for some. What flavor did you drink before you posted? I have 60+ judges (including Trump's stacked Supreme Court), Chris Krebs- former CISA  director (that Trump fired in one of his many snits), Bill Barr, and dozens of various state Republican election officials who say otherwise.   

You have Trump's gaslighting and lies... Believing something doesn't make it true. For sure, if you keep repeating a lie often enough- there's some who will believe it to be the "truth". 

PS- the Cyber Ninja Fraudit will be laughed out of court when they present their upcoming "report".  As the Arizona Secretary of State said- "No evidence whatsoever they're following approved auditing procedures. And we're going to have to replace our voting machines- they've been compromised. Thanks for nothing." Chain of custody extremely iffy. Yeah-  Doug Logan, head of the Ninjas shows up in an election conspiracy movie? Audit shown on OANN, er Trump TV? Totally unbiased? My ass..  But of course- you think the "election was stolen and anyone with a 1\2 a brain knows it." I have oceanfront property in Arizona to sell you if you're interested. 

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/06/27/cyber-ninjas-doug-logan-arizona-election-audit-overseer-appears-the-deep-rig-film-rigged-election/5350003001/

13 hours ago, Axe said:

Anyone with half a brain knows the election was stolen.  The problem is not a damn thing will ever be done about it. Kinda like the Durham report.

As you can see, there are still quite a few that believe OBidan won more votes than anyone in history, and the fact that there were more votes than voters has no effect on the outcome.

Durham still going, shouldn't be broadcasting moves as previous Admins have.

There's not going to be a quick fix, still have time and troubles ahead.

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

I've been trying hard not to wallow in the mud with the conspiracy folks, (just lurking) but this deserves a rational response from the other side of the fence. The effects of Trump Kool-Aid are apparently irreversible for some. What flavor did you drink before you posted? I have 60+ judges (including Trump's stacked Supreme Court), Chris Krebs- former CISA  director (that Trump fired in one of his many snits), Bill Barr, and dozens of various state Republican election officials who say otherwise.   

You have Trump's gaslighting and lies... Believing something doesn't make it true. For sure, if you keep repeating a lie often enough- there's some who will believe it to be the "truth". 

PS- the Cyber Ninja Fraudit will be laughed out of court when they present their upcoming "report".  As the Arizona Secretary of State said- "No evidence whatsoever they're following approved auditing procedures. And we're going to have to replace our voting machines- they've been compromised. Thanks for nothing." Chain of custody extremely iffy. Yeah-  Doug Logan, head of the Ninjas shows up in an election conspiracy movie? Audit shown on OANN, er Trump TV? Totally unbiased? My ass..  But of course- you think the "election was stolen and anyone with a 1\2 a brain knows it." I have oceanfront property in Arizona to sell you if you're interested. 

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/06/27/cyber-ninjas-doug-logan-arizona-election-audit-overseer-appears-the-deep-rig-film-rigged-election/5350003001/

Guess you missed the clips that were quoted by the Ballot Printer for AZ (~37 years ?).

(The holdup)

image.png.f99d2505d49c231530cea22805597fed.png

image.png.123b591c5c7ae15e1f6ea1c1bc9944ce.png

image.thumb.png.64cac513b1cc900057711389be6141f0.png

I've posted tons of example of Election BS, here's just the latest :

image.png.e317f8f89a4fdfe54328ad6dca3ff856.png

Would be interesting too see what the weighting on those were, odds are they favored the "winner".

4 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

There goes Tex and Hoorta's dreams.

Oh, they've got a few Head Fakes coming they're going to be all giddy over   .   .   .  

Historically, how have those panned out ?

Be ready, be patient.

4 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Oh, they've got a few Head Fakes coming they're going to be all giddy over   .   .   .  

Historically, how have those panned out ?

Be ready, be patient.

I know the "Storm" is coming, (for about the 10th predicted time) and Trump is going to be President again in a few months.... WWG1WGA right?  

Speaking of head fakes- you really want this guy running the country again? Straight from his Cult Rally in Wellington...  Way to go Stable Genius...   NOT!!!  

In typical Trump fashion, he also badly mispronounced some words. At one point, while attempting to reference the first man on the moon, (what's his name) Neil Armstrong, Trump said the US “sent a brave young man from Ohio to a plant.”. I suppose it's possible they sent Armstrong on a PR tour to the Honda engine plant in the Wapakoneta area.   :D  I'll even let it slide he meant to say "planet" instead of "plant".  Most grade school kids can tell you Neil Armstrong was the first Man on the Moon- and the Moon isn't a planet either.  And Joe Biden is senile? Donnie is clearly living on Planet Trump where reality and the laws of physics don't matter.  Whatever. 

12 hours ago, Vambo said:

'Out of his mind': Joe Rogan questions Joe Biden's fitness for office

I question your fitness to post anything...  :D    Sorry, but your "Stable Genius" is destabilizing at a rapid rate....  

11 hours ago, hammertime said:

When will people open there eyes and realize this isn’t all about Trump?

Blatant election fraud was only supposed to be third world stuff.

TDS is a serious disorder .

Blatant election fraud? You've had seven months to come up with something that will stand up in court- all you've got so far is a truckload of conspiracy theories- like bamboo laced ballots the Cyber Ninjas are trying to find I might add. Claims so outlandish it got Rudy Patootie's law license suspended in New York- and FWIW, Kraken Powell is next on the list...  Thousands of dead voters?  Gabe Sterling down Georgia way- "Two Rudy- TWO".  

Let me decode Trump and MAGA speak for you hammer.  TDS= anyone who doesn't agree Donald Trump was "the greatest president ever, ever", and doesn't believe he's more honest than George Washington or Abraham Lincoln. 

RINO=  Any Republican who won't kiss Trump's ass and 100% agree with him.  

I've come to realize- there's MAGAs and QAnon groupies out there so dug in with their alternate reality beliefs- it's pretty hopeless discussing anything with them regarding the 2020 election. Trump is going to keep screaming his election fraud mantra until his dying day.  Pretty amazing there weren't any widespread months long claims of election fraud on a national level in previous elections- until Orangie started shouting it.  (even before last November) Coincidence? I think not.  Can't accept the reality he lost to Sleepy Joe.  

6 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I question your fitness to post anything...  :D    Sorry, but your "Stable Genius" is destabilizing at a rapid rate....  

Blatant election fraud? You've had seven months to come up with something that will stand up in court- all you've got so far is a truckload of conspiracy theories- like bamboo laced ballots the Cyber Ninjas are trying to find I might add. Claims so outlandish it got Rudy Patootie's law license suspended in New York- and FWIW, Kraken Powell is next on the list...  Thousands of dead voters?  Gabe Sterling down Georgia way- "Two Rudy- TWO".  

Let me decode Trump and MAGA speak for you hammer.  TDS= anyone who doesn't agree Donald Trump was "the greatest president ever, ever", and doesn't believe he's more honest than George Washington or Abraham Lincoln. 

I've come to realize- there's MAGAs and QAnon groupies out there so dug in with their alternate reality beliefs- it's pretty hopeless discussing anything with them regarding the 2020 election. Trump is going to keep screaming his election fraud mantra until his dying day.  Pretty amazing there weren't any widespread months long claims of election fraud on a national level in previous elections- until Orangie started shouting it.  (even before last November) Coincidence? I think not.  Can't accept the reality he lost to Sleepy Joe.  

21 minutes ago, hoorta said:

How many registered voters are there?

How many votes were tallied?

Again, do things seem normal to you?

What will it take to wake you?

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, hoorta said:

As a supposed 'medical professional' if you can't see that Biden is incompetent to be President, I'm glad I never have to go to your hospital.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, hoorta said:

I know the "Storm" is coming, (for about the 10th predicted time) and Trump is going to be President again in a few months.... WWG1WGA right?  

Speaking of head fakes- you really want this guy running the country again? Straight from his Cult Rally in Wellington...  Way to go Stable Genius...   NOT!!!  

In typical Trump fashion, he also badly mispronounced some words. At one point, while attempting to reference the first man on the moon, (what's his name) Neil Armstrong, Trump said the US “sent a brave young man from Ohio to a plant.”. I suppose it's possible they sent Armstrong on a PR tour to the Honda engine plant in the Wapakoneta area.   :D  I'll even let it slide he meant to say "planet" instead of "plant".  Most grade school kids can tell you Neil Armstrong was the first Man on the Moon- and the Moon isn't a planet either.  And Joe Biden is senile? Donnie is clearly living on Planet Trump where reality and the laws of physics don't matter.  Whatever. 

Yea, I've explained the Dates issue several times before - I was wrong, I own it, didn't have the full picture (still likely missing things).

On the plant thing, a bit out of context as he was working on interaction with the crowd, but wouldn't be the first time something was said that has another meaning

Who knows, it may even link with this :

24 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Yea, I've explained the Dates issue several times before - I was wrong, I own it, didn't have the full picture (still likely missing things).

On the plant thing, a bit out of context as he was working on interaction with the crowd, but wouldn't be the first time something was said that has another meaning

Who knows, it may even link with this :

Did Buzz Aldrin admit the Moon landings were faked?

Short answer: No.

Long Answer: Over the years there have been numerous stories about astronaut Buzz Aldrin admitting that he never went to the Moon. Most of the stories are openly fake and not intended to be taken seriously, some are quotes taken out of context, some are outright lies.

In reality Buzz Aldrin has never wavered in his account of the historic Moon landing with Neil Armstrong and Michael Collins.

Example One: In November 2014 the spoof website Huzlers published an article with the following (fake) quote from Buzz Aldrin:

"I am ashamed to say this but I cannot hide it anymore, it was a setup, like the ones they use in Hollywood films, back in the 60’s, the U.S. was competing with the Soviet Union to achieve space flight supremacy, which was known as the space race. We were afraid the Soviets would beat us to the moon so we decided to fake the moon landings of Apollo 11..."

This was simply fake news. For more info, see snopes.com/fact-check/moony-tunes.

Buzz answers a question

Example Two: In July 2018, a video1 became popular that showed Buzz Aldrin apparently confessing to an eight-year old girl that "we never went there". Taken out of context it appeared that Buzz had finally admitted that the conspiracy theorists were right and the Moon landings were faked.

However, the context of both the question and answer clearly show that Buzz was talking about why we've never been back to the Moon, not about whether he went there in the first place.

Watch the whole video and other videos of Buzz around the same time. He's elderly. His sentences don't flow as easily and precisely as they once did. He frequently misses words or struggles to find the right ones.

When Buzz said "we never went there", he was saying "we never went back". If he'd meant that he'd literally never been there at all, the rest of his response wouldn't even make sense. Here's the actual question and answer:

Girl: "Why has nobody been to the Moon in such a long time?"

Buzz: "That's not an eight-year-old's question. That's my question. I want to know, but I think I know. Because we didn't go there and that's the way it happened, and if it didn't happen it's nice to know why it didn't happen, so in the future if we want to keep doing something, we need to know why something stopped in the past that we wanted to keep it going. Money is a good thing. If you want to buy new things, new rockets, instead of keep doing the same thing over, then it's gonna cost more money. And other things need more money too. So having achieved what the president wanted us to do, and then what thousands, millions of people in America, and millions of people around the world... You know when we toured around the world after we came back, the most fascinating observation was signs that said 'We did it'. Not just us. But we, the world. They felt like they were part of what we were able to do. And that made us feel very good."

This is the same speech that Buzz has been giving for years, i.e. He questions why we're not making more effort to get back to the Moon, but he acknowledges that money is a big hurdle. As you can see in the video and transcript, he can't put it into words as well as he used to, but the message is clearly the same.

Here's the full video interview:

>> Back to the Moon Hoax FAQ

Page information

6 hours ago, hammertime said:

How many registered voters are there?

How many votes were tallied?

Again, do things seem normal to you?

What will it take to wake you?

Who's claiming registered voters\vote irregularities? I'll wait. Surely not any certified Election Board. Trump even had a guy at the Cult Rally pulling "algorithms" out of his ass "proving" Trump won too....  Sorry I can't wake you from your Trump election fraud conspiracy. "He's claiming it- it MUST be true".  Right. Some MAGAs will believe it if DT claims the sky is green and grass is blue too- I damn guarantee it.  

What I see as abnormal is Trump (who- get woke on this) is a proven pathological liar and a malignant narcissist- repeatedly claiming with no basis- his election was rigged and stolen from him.... As I said before, I have the Supreme Court and around 60 other judges- many of them Republicans who Trump had appointed- telling Rudy Patootie and Kraken Powell- get out of my courtroom with your nothing burgers. Come back with some substantial proof- and I'll listen to you.  + multiple state Republican Election Boards + Bill Barr + Chris Krebs on my side.  And if you honestly believe the Numbskull Ninja Fraudit going on in Arizona is unbiased, please- just take a swim in (what's left of) Lake Meade with some cement flippers.  

6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

As a supposed 'medical professional' if you can't see that Biden is incompetent to be President, I'm glad I never have to go to your hospital.

LOL- and OTOH you really believe a guy who can't remember Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon- and the Moon isn't a planet either is....   :D  :D  :D  Too bad you can't differentiate between a not totally resolved stuttering problem and dementia. FOX has been pulling out all the stops trying to paint Joe as mentally incompetent. Consider the source.  

FWIW, as the old saying goes- "give a guy enough rope and he'll hang himself ". Donnie's revenge tour is going to offer plenty more opportunities to prove Moon Man's flubs weren't an aberration.  :)  

19 hours ago, hoorta said:

Who's claiming registered voters\vote irregularities? I'll wait. Surely not any certified Election Board. Trump even had a guy at the Cult Rally pulling "algorithms" out of his ass "proving" Trump won too....  Sorry I can't wake you from your Trump election fraud conspiracy. "He's claiming it- it MUST be true".  Right. Some MAGAs will believe it if DT claims the sky is green and grass is blue too- I damn guarantee it.  

What I see as abnormal is Trump (who- get woke on this) is a proven pathological liar and a malignant narcissist- repeatedly claiming with no basis- his election was rigged and stolen from him.... As I said before, I have the Supreme Court and around 60 other judges- many of them Republicans who Trump had appointed- telling Rudy Patootie and Kraken Powell- get out of my courtroom with your nothing burgers. Come back with some substantial proof- and I'll listen to you.  + multiple state Republican Election Boards + Bill Barr + Chris Krebs on my side.  And if you honestly believe the Numbskull Ninja Fraudit going on in Arizona is unbiased, please- just take a swim in (what's left of) Lake Meade with some cement flippers.  

LOL- and OTOH you really believe a guy who can't remember Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon- and the Moon isn't a planet either is....   :D  :D  :D  Too bad you can't differentiate between a not totally resolved stuttering problem and dementia. FOX has been pulling out all the stops trying to paint Joe as mentally incompetent. Consider the source.  

FWIW, as the old saying goes- "give a guy enough rope and he'll hang himself ". Donnie's revenge tour is going to offer plenty more opportunities to prove Moon Man's flubs weren't an aberration.  :)  

Your a troll dude.  Your also afraid of the truth.  Don’t be, there is still time.  Even atheists on there death beds are forgiven…….

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, hammertime said:

Your a troll dude.  Your also afraid of the truth.  Don’t be, there is still time.  Even atheists on there death beds are forgiven…….

So in your mind an alternate opinion is trolling?  This forum is 99% a right wing echo chamber. You're the one living in some alternate reality, & unfortunately- you have a lot of company... Mass brainwashing is far easier than I ever imagined possible.. I'm not going to bother pulling up the YouTube showing Orangie said exactly what I'm saying he did. I can give you a ton of links that categorize Trump['s documented lies.  The truth is as I just stated.... Keep on believing Trump's election lies- that will take this country straight to a Banana Republic.  

16 hours ago, hammertime said:

IT's worse than him being a troll - their arguments are always contrary to the usual legit reasons we bring up subjects. They don't discuss, they disagree with malicious changes of subjects, and avoidance of truth.

They "never bother" because they can't legitimately explain their hostility and abstinence. They claim to be "right" but they never explain legitimate reasons why they think so. TDS BS explains it.

Per my post about the masonic lodge, I'm starting to wonder if a few haters are masons...that would explain a lot, per the video on that site.

• Upvote 1

On 7/1/2021 at 10:53 PM, hoorta said:

Keep in mind, that most everything I post here is in abrieviated form (long enough as it is don't you think ?)

image.thumb.png.406526ffc2695e451d089cdf53851da3.png

"significant" is a gross understatement from what I've heard, but I'm in no hurry at this point, there are still some issues we're waiting for resolution on.

image.png.08b7dfd345012891ecf4d941d6f21387.png

Question / Hypothesis.

If there had been no Election controversy, Trump won outright (as indicators are trending too), would we be seeing the current exposure of the real plans of the D's ?

No, the R's are just as bad if not worse, I'm not letting them off the hook, they are just as much Swamp.

Point here is, we're being shown what has been going on, and what their real plans / goals are.

We're going to experience it (sadly).

• Upvote 2