THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

So in your mind an alternate opinion is trolling?  This forum is 99% a right wing echo chamber. You're the one living in some alternate reality, & unfortunately- you have a lot of company... Mass brainwashing is far easier than I ever imagined possible.. I'm not going to bother pulling up the YouTube showing Orangie said exactly what I'm saying he did. I can give you a ton of links that categorize Trump['s documented lies.  The truth is as I just stated.... Keep on believing Trump's election lies- that will take this country straight to a Banana Republic.  

That’s where your wrong.  I have a huge family.  I’m from a huge family.  I work in a commercial workplace ,my wife in a residential workplace. I and my family and people in the real world , we live in reality.  Not hunkered down with stubborn old non informed views.  We travel for work at times as do the kids.  YOU can’t get past Trump.  It’s about a hell of a lot more than Trump and you refuse to see that or even here that.

The fact that you even mentioned a stutter as an excuse for mush brains is why you got the troll tag.

Imagine the leader of the free world championing for the murder of innocent babies….and your pipeline closure defense with no mention of the Russians pipeline????  It goes on and on.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Look at that crowd!  And we really believe that Demented Joe won 80 million votes?  LMAO

My neck o the woods.. I received my diploma at the arena on those grounds.

Over 20,000 stood in the down pours all day to hear and support President Donald Trump in Sarasota today ahead of a tropical storm. It’s sad that people still believe the lie that Biden beat him....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hammertime said:

That’s where your wrong.  I have a huge family.  I’m from a huge family.  I work in a commercial workplace ,my wife in a residential workplace. I and my family and people in the real world , we live in reality.  Not hunkered down with stubborn old non informed views.  We travel for work at times as do the kids.  YOU can’t get past Trump.  It’s about a hell of a lot more than Trump and you refuse to see that or even here that.

The fact that you even mentioned a stutter as an excuse for mush brains is why you got the troll tag.

Imagine the leader of the free world championing for the murder of innocent babies….and your pipeline closure defense with no mention of the Russians pipeline????  It goes on and on.

So now you want to toss the pro-anti abortion argument into the equation?  I'm not a one issue voter FWIW.  On that count-  it's pretty hysterical. Donald Trump is one of the most- if not THE most- amoral presidents in recent history. FYI- he didn't even know he was holding a Bible upside down when he did his photo-op. Have you missed the posted opinions he's the Anti-Christ, and the END is near? I haven't. Darken that phony orange make up a few shades- hi, Beelzebub... How many of his pals wound up in jail as convicted felons,  and a few assorted crooks he pardoned? I could go on, but I'm not wasting any further time....   

Non informed?  It seems the standard go-to information posted here is from FOX, Red State, Brietbart, NewsMax, OANN and a few others.  Yup- it's Trumpie's "FAKE NEWS" if it doesn't follow his agenda, it sells damn well to his brainwashed base. Yeah- I'll occasionally peruse that crap- as well as opposing stuff from the Washington Post, New York times, Vox, and The Atlantic.  

I'll leave you with some damn FACTS. Dispute them if you can.  Trump's lawyers have served up 60 nothing burgers in assorted courts to date. Rudy Patootie has gotten his law license suspended in New York for repeated bullshit.  Until you have hard evidence that will stand up to judicial scrutiny- you're drinking Trump's Kool-Aid, and smoking Mike Lindell's crack.  I'll wait. The shit that Cal posts regarding election fraud is about on the level that vaccines cause you to be magnetized.  I saw a real good one today- if you take the "I" out of IQ- what's left? "Q". 

Now the Orange Messiah is asking "who shot Ashley Babbitt?"   Let me ask you a better question Trumpie.... "Why did Ashley Babbitt get shot?"   I'll answer my own question.  Because she was illegally trespassing on Federal Property, trying to impede a legit Session of Congress, and she and her fellow insurrectionists were trying to bust down a door inside of the Capitol building.  You should be charged with involuntary manslaughter Donnie.  Of course- January 6th never happened, and it was all the 3%ers and Proud Boy's fault...Your legal problems are just beginning Orangie.  Tell me if I'm wrong to detest a guy who was clueless on how to handle a pandemic, and then call a mob to Washington that tried to Overturn an election. And- BTW- he's still at it.  

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Over 20,000 stood in the down pours all day to hear and support President Donald Trump in Sarasota today ahead of a tropical storm. It’s sad that people still believe the lie that Biden beat him....

It's sad you believe that Trump won....  The hardcore Cult still believes though... How much you willing to bet me Trump is still playing golf in December?   

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, hammertime said:

image.png.50182372ce9471db368a2ce6f6ebf39d.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, hoorta said:

So now you want to toss the pro-anti abortion argument into the equation?  I'm not a one issue voter FWIW.  On that count-  it's pretty hysterical. Donald Trump is one of the most- if not THE most- amoral presidents in recent history. FYI- he didn't even know he was holding a Bible upside down when he did his photo-op. Have you missed the posted opinions he's the Anti-Christ, and the END is near? I haven't. Darken that phony orange make up a few shades- hi, Beelzebub... How many of his pals wound up in jail as convicted felons,  and a few assorted crooks he pardoned? I could go on, but I'm not wasting any further time....   Non informed?  It seems the standard go-to information posted here is from FOX, Red State, Brietbart, NewsMax, OANN and a few others.  Yup- it's Trumpie's "FAKE NEWS" if it doesn't follow his agenda, it sells damn well to his brainwashed base. Yeah- I'll occasionally peruse that crap- as well as opposing stuff from the Washington Post, New York times, Vox, and The Atlantic. 

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/12/why-trumps-election-fraud-lawsuits-flopped/

"The Trump lawsuits may have had merit. In Georgia alone, Trump lawyers alleged, in addition to mail-in signature problems:

92 mail-in ballots cast before voters requested them

217 voters whose mail-in ballots were “applied for, issued, and received all on the same day”

395 out-of-state voters

1,043 people who claimed to live at post-office boxes

2,560 ineligible felons

10,315 dead people

66,247 voters under the age of 18

305,701 voters who requested absentee ballots after the deadline

In Georgia, Joe Biden won by fewer than 12,000 votes."

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/12/why-trumps-election-fraud-lawsuits-flopped/

"The Trump lawsuits may have had merit. In Georgia alone, Trump lawyers alleged, in addition to mail-in signature problems:

10,315 dead people

Sorry Cal- Gabe Sterling, remember him?   Alleged, with shit that got thrown out of court....  TWO dead voters, TWO Cal...   And the under age voters?  They requested their ballots, but were of legal age on November 3rd.  Now go back to your rabbit hole....  You're a hopeless case.

PS as I pointed out to hammer-if they're so cocksure of those numbers (or even better yet YOU are) just claim them in Federal Court under penalty of perjury. You up for the challenge? 

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

92 mail-in ballots cast before voters requested them

217 voters whose mail-in ballots were “applied for, issued, and received all on the same day”

395 out-of-state voters

1,043 people who claimed to live at post-office boxes

2,560 ineligible felons

10,315 dead people

66,247 voters under the age of 18

305,701 voters who requested absentee ballots after the deadline

And keep this nasty little piece of information in mind.

Screenshot_20210704-071853_Google.jpg

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And keep this nasty little piece of information in mind.

Not quite sure what you're getting at Steve.  I only bothered to respond to Cal's election drivel because- first- it's as full of holes as swiss cheese. That thousands of dead people voted was one of the direct reasons Rudy Patootie got his law license suspended-  hmmm????    Also, some here don't understand the truckload of fraud "evidence" that's been spewing here, there,  and everywhere for months- is what courts call "hearsay" evidence.  That doesn't stand up to legal scrutiny, and why it's been tossed out of court at least 60 times.  As I said, you have new  evidence? Bring it on, Mike Lindell- in court. 

Ah- I give up- the Cultists can believe whatever they want to about the 2020 election. Looks like doings in Florida show the Orange Messiah is as popular as ever with his lemmings. It's just they don't realize the tremendous amount of collateral damage that's been done to democracy in the process.  We're living in Orwell's 1984, where the truth is a lie and lies are the truth. Those in the alternate MAGA-sphere deny that at their own risk.  

27 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Not quite sure what you're getting at Steve.  I only bothered to respond to Cal's election drivel because- first- it's as full of holes as swiss cheese. That thousands of dead people voted was one of the direct reasons Rudy Patootie got his law license suspended-  hmmm????    Also, some here don't understand the truckload of fraud "evidence" that's been spewing here, there,  and everywhere for months- is what courts call "hearsay" evidence.  That doesn't stand up to legal scrutiny, and why it's been tossed out of court at least 60 times.  As I said, you have new  evidence? Bring it on, Mike Lindell- in court. 

Ah- I give up- the Cultists can believe whatever they want to about the 2020 election. Looks like doings in Florida show the Orange Messiah is as popular as ever with his lemmings. It's just they don't realize the tremendous amount of collateral damage that's been done to democracy in the process.  We're living in Orwell's 1984, where the truth is a lie and lies are the truth. Those in the alternate MAGA-sphere deny that at their own risk.  

Your going to die and old archaic dick.

We all pass but you are gonna fester with your views….   We don’t hate you.  We accept that your sick..

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Not quite sure what you're getting at Steve.

Well that it doesn't matter does it?

I only bothered to respond to Cal's election drivel because- first- it's as full of holes as swiss cheese. That thousands of dead people voted was one of the direct reasons Rudy Patootie got his law license suspended-  hmmm????    Also, some here don't understand the truckload of fraud "evidence" that's been spewing here, there,  and everywhere for months- is what courts call "hearsay" evidence.  That doesn't stand up to legal scrutiny, and why it's been tossed out of court at least 60 times.  As I said, you have new  evidence? Bring it on, Mike Lindell- in court. 

Ah- I give up- the Cultists can believe whatever they want to about the 2020

Exactly. Any cultists can believe whatever they want about anything.   It's still a free country to an extent.

election. Looks like doings in Florida show the Orange Messiah is as popular as ever with his lemmings. It's just they don't realize the tremendous amount of collateral damage that's been done to democracy in the process.  We're living in Orwell's 1984,

More than you would want to admit.

where the truth is a lie and lies are the truth. Those in the alternate MAGA-sphere deny that at their own risk.  

21 hours ago, hammertime said:

Your going to die and old archaic dick.

We all pass but you are gonna fester with your views….   We don’t hate you.  We accept that your sick..

And I accept that everyone who continues to shout "Donald Trump is still the real President!!"  is delusional. Probably in need of psychiatric counselling too. Have a nice conspiracy day.  :) 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

And I accept that everyone who continues to shout "Donald Trump is still the real President!!"  is delusional. Probably in need of psychiatric counselling too. Have a nice conspiracy day.  :) 

176325561_10208339927292326_3558815598519567615_n.jpg.aaf1ed4ab88da239eb310ff16e214692.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

image.thumb.png.3f65c96147002b25f3e44aabe8d84c63.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

2021-07-05_211118.png.20918da295d99ccf9bc3734b4a9a5019.png

On 7/3/2021 at 10:01 PM, hoorta said:

Sorry Cal- Gabe Sterling, remember him?   Alleged, with shit that got thrown out of court....  TWO dead voters, TWO Cal...   And the under age voters?  They requested their ballots, but were of legal age on November 3rd.  Now go back to your rabbit hole....  You're a hopeless case.

PS as I pointed out to hammer-if they're so cocksure of those numbers (or even better yet YOU are) just claim them in Federal Court under penalty of perjury. You up for the challenge? 

image.thumb.png.89abfe1fbaa3cdb6f22426ffe8974fe1.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/breaking-huge-exclusive-168000-ballots-missing-chain-custody-cobb-county-ga/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostBottomSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

This makes the Ballots invalid.

Just one piece of many.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.f3292bc670be1ea67185a3b1314759eb.png

Wonderful J...  an impressive chain of allegations...  As I said earlier-  prove them in court...  Until then, it's just background noise to my ears.   

Regarding the routers- been down that road already.... They already have the ballots- that's not enough for the clowns who couldn't even figure out for a couple days how to read the database the Maricopa County Election officials gave them?  The Ninjas aren't getting access to the routers.  They already tried to. Why is that you ask?  Because damn near everything in Arizona Government- and police- is tied into them.  It would be the equivalent of giving a robber the keys to the bank, and the code to the vault.  This is so beyond the scope of doing any legitimate audit- it's plain crazy. Apparently, must dig down every conceivable conspiracy rabbit hole before they're through. They may as well ask for the Social Security Database for every Arizona resident, maybe cross reference it to see if they actually lived in the state.

PS and the Dominion Voting machines? About the equivalent of asking Microsoft to give it's source code to the Russians or Chinese. I don't trust those jerks as far as I could throw them.   

Dominion gets caught shorting GOP candidates

A tea party leader says he is pleased that New Hampshire officials want to thoroughly investigate voting irregularities regarding Dominion-owned voting machines.</p>

US election 2020: Is Trump right about Dominion machines ...

The machines targeted by Mr Trump were provided by Dominion Voting Systems, and the accusations range from the deletion of votes to inappropriate influence over the company by his political opponents.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/12/15/new-report-says-dominion-voting-systems-has-a-remarkably-high-error-rate-n2581624

Judge Kevin Elsenheimer of the 13th Circuit Court on Monday ordered a "forensic imaging" of the Dominion Voting Systems machines and software used in Antrim County, Michigan, where 6,000 votes for President Trump were incorrectly attributed to former Vice President Joe Biden. The Michigan Secretary of State stated the error took place because of "human error" not a software "glitch."

and it's a FACT = some dominion voting machines were CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET so

you know who's can STOP DENYING IT.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/online-vulnerable-experts-find-nearly-three-dozen-u-s-voting-n1112436

'Online and vulnerable': Experts find nearly three dozen U.S. voting systems connected to internet

A team of election security experts used a “Google for servers” to challenge claims that voting machines do not connect to the internet and found some did.
  • Upvote 1