THE BROWNS BOARD

Kiser not the reason folks.

cdl15

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/15/2017 at 10:12 PM, Unsympathetic said:

In the two games with Gordon back in the lineup, Kizer has a 93.7 passer rating when targeting Gordon and a 43.6 passer rating when targeting any other WR

During the first 11 weeks of the season, Kizer’s 68.9 passer rating when kept clean ranked dead last. However, over the past three games, Kizer's 104.8 passer rating when kept clean ranks 13th.

Come on - let's get real here. .When Kizer isn't throwing INTs he's carelessly fumbling the ball away.  And let's not pretend it's the same as Peyton Manning throwing 26 TDs to counterbalance his 28 INTs.  That's a lot closer to a 1 TD to 1 INT ratio than Kizer has accomplished here. 

1 hour ago, jrb12711 said:

Whoever started this limpdick thread come back and man up. Come back and tell me how Kizer is the dude with a straight face. I implore you, but you can't. 

Why would the OP bother? You'd just misunderstand his points again.

4 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

The OP made it clear in multiple other threads that kizer has potential "if only we get the right coach". If we got manning as the qb coach.....he would have literally dropped a deuce by the bench closest to where kizer sat and then just walked off these last couple weeks. The op went at me in my thread ladt week about kizer...he clearly defended him over multiple pages. 

Im onboard with jrb, i want cdl out here front and center to explain this 3rd week in a row shtshow. 

And btw i called it last werk kizer would pull that same throw out of his a'ss. Weedon attempted a shovel pass as he was getting tackled the very next week after that detroit game and it almost ended in another int....but nobody remembers it because it didnt result in a turnover. 

I know these kids and how arrogantly Retarded they are. 

26 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Nah Tour- I understand the points in the initial post perfectly. Go argue these points- Kizer has learned NOTHING from the last couple games. Got stripped sacked from behind AGAIN- this time for a TD. tossed the ball into triple coverage for a game killing drive, had Gordon wide open, and couldn't hit him to save his sorry butt. I am SO done with this bum. 

Just now, hoorta said:

Nah Tour- I understand the points in the initial post perfectly. Go argue these points- Kizer has learned NOTHING from the last couple games. Got stripped sacked from behind AGAIN- this time for a TD. tossed the ball into triple coverage for a game killing drive, had Gordon wide open, and couldn't hit him to save his sorry butt. I am SO done with this bum. 

Todays strip sack wasnt on him tho, he was in the pocket...drango just got beat like a govt mule. The bosa strip from the other week tho....that was him not realizing where he was on the field

New to the board here.  I find it interesting that the Kizer lovers never talk about how he leads the league in interceptions (even though he has been pulled from games and sat the bench for one too) or how he ranks 35th in the league in completion percentage.......I know this is not all on Kizer, as we are terrible in multiple areas, but I keep hearing all these excuses for him, but Kessler did more with less last year.  Now I do not believe Kessler is the answer, or that he should even be starting, but he at least played better IMO.  Am I the only one who thinks this or what?

31 minutes ago, Marc1971 said:

19 picks and counting...

And how many fumbles?

Who would have ever thought that another QB could be a bigger turnover machine than McCown?

6 minutes ago, TopDawg31 said:

Who would have ever thought that another QB could be a bigger turnover machine than McCown?

Have you ever seen Testaverde play?

5 minutes ago, nickers said:

Have you ever seen Testaverde play?

Hey, that's "Mr. Last Browns QB To Win a Playoff Game" to you and me...........

Just now, D Bone said:

Hey, that's "Mr. Last Browns QB To Win a Playoff Game" to you and me...........

And the other QB besides Phipps and Anderception to keep giving the ball to the other team.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Is jrb your alt?

6 minutes ago, nickers said:

And the other QB besides Phipps and Anderception to keep giving the ball to the other team.

Unfortunately yes, that was our Vinny! 

1 hour ago, UGA said:

New to the board here.  I find it interesting that the Kizer lovers never talk about how he leads the league in interceptions (even though he has been pulled from games and sat the bench for one too) or how he ranks 35th in the league in completion percentage.......I know this is not all on Kizer, as we are terrible in multiple areas, but I keep hearing all these excuses for him, but Kessler did more with less last year.  Now I do not believe Kessler is the answer, or that he should even be starting, but he at least played better IMO.  Am I the only one who thinks this or what?

Welcome... please learn what is and is not an "excuse". Also what a "lover" is.

Kizer has simply been the best option we have on our roster. He made progress through much of the season... at least thru the GB game. Today? I can't say I saw any... I just saw over-adrenalized rookie errors.

As for Kess... I tried checking your math, but was stymied as you did not show your work. Kess had essentially the same cast of skill players except Njoku and Pryor in place of Britt. Pretty sure that on balance that is not "less".

17 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Is jrb your alt?

Sorry Tour, he certainly is not. I hate to kick a guy when he's down, but chalk another loss up to you know who. It was almost funny at the bar- right on cue- around time for another int Deshone- bingo. Said it a zillion times Tour. it was one of his major failings at ND- critical turnovers at the worst time. Two of 'em today. 

Start singing that tune- "I love a parade". The little I listened to of the post game, even the Browns shills were saying Kizer may have earned a trip to the bench with that crap performance. really- what is he gaining going out there and essentially embarrassing himself for a couple more games? 

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Sorry Tour, he certainly is not. I hate to kick a guy when he's down, but chalk another loss up to you know who. It was almost funny at the bar- right on cue- around time for another int Deshone- bingo. Said it a zillion times Tour. it was one of his major failings at ND- critical turnovers at the worst time. Two of 'em today. 

Start singing that tune- "I love a parade". The little I listened to of the post game, even the Browns shills were saying Kizer may have earned a trip to the bench with that crap performance. really- what is he gaining going out there and essentially embarrassing himself for a couple more games? 

Maybe that will be one of Hues "throw under the bus" guys if Hue gets canned at seasons end...

Just now, Tour2ma said:

Welcome... please learn what is and is not an "excuse". Also what a "lover" is.

Kizer has simply been the best option we have on our roster. He made progress through much of the season... at least thru the GB game. Today? I can't say I saw any... I just saw over-adrenalized rookie errors.

As for Kess... I tried checking your math, but was stymied as you did not show your work. Kess had essentially the same cast of skill players except Njoku and Pryor in place of Britt. Pretty sure that on balance that is not "less".

If the "best option" is by far statistically the worst qb in the NFL, that tells you all you need to know about the Browns QB situation. Over adrenalized? Trying to throw into triple coverage? Crap, throw it into the seats instead. 

Archived