THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His stock went up in my book. Id be frustrated as hell, the penalties, the dropped passes, being under a microscope, fighting for your career. You guys flip out on this board when someone looks at you wrong. Nice to see he is human.

He's a punk bitch.

Nah... just immature and reacted to the moment. He'll learn that even the trash talk is better in the NFL.

Meanwhile this week he'll receive an invitation to make his first, cash donation to an NFL charity.

The opening over/under is $25k...

His stock went up in my book. Id be frustrated as hell, the penalties, the dropped passes, being under a microscope, fighting for your career. You guys flip out on this board when someone looks at you wrong. Nice to see he is human.

This. I thought it was badass. I'm glad someone on the team finally has some attitude even though he played like dick tonight.

This. I thought it was badass. I'm glad someone on the team finally has some attitude even though he played like dick tonight.

a badass steps to the bench and knocks someone out. A bitch flies the bird. Your hero sucks as an NFL QB and he's a punk bitch. Neither surprise many of us. On a side note anyone notice there is not much posting tonight from members with "tex" I'm their name?? Lol

It would've been badass if he came out on the next drive and lit it up. I don't believe he played the next drive. If he knew he wasn't coming back out, it could be viewed as a douche move.

At least we know what ESPN will be talking about for the next two weeks.

a badass steps to the bench and knocks someone out. A bitch flies the bird. Your hero sucks as an NFL QB and he's a punk bitch. Neither surprise many of us. On a side note anyone notice there is not much posting tonight from members with "tex" I'm their name?? Lol

I think a majority of them got banned or "self deported."

So you would prefer if Johnny punched someone out?

We don't advocate hitting women on this board, and that's who he'd have to target to "punch someone out".

So you would prefer if Johnny punched someone out?

I'd prefer he act like a professional and keep his damn finger wrapped around the ball while he throws a TD to shut up their bench. My comment was more a reflection on what badass was to the poster. Listen if you can't see Johnny immature brat lacking discipline your heads in the sand.

He's a punk bitch. Instead of other teams giving him respect they are just going to try to hurt him.

I've said it many times earlier- he already had a target on him- it just got a little bigger.

No class, and Tour is probably right- he's going to get fined for it. You want to shut the trash talk up? Start throwing touchdown passes.

I really can't wait until someone lays this prick out...

I mean what a POS he is! You don't see the likes of Brees, Manning, Brady, Rodgers, etc. pulling this kind of shit.

But hey... only in Cleveland right? What a waste!!

Understand that Maziel is only 3 years removed from High School Football. Comparing him to seasoned pro's that have made it in this league is a bit of a stretch. Manziel's gesture shows that he is young and immature and has a lot to learn. As I said, let him learn from it... if he doesn't, then we have issues.

It is what it is. He made a mistake. If he doesn't learn from it, then we have a concern.

Poor decisions aren't mistakes. One poor decision is likely of little concern. If you have been following him long you would see however that he makes one poor decision after the other and that is a concern. Whoever made the decision to draft him clearly mis judged his character along with the ability to translate his playground football style into NFL football.

I know it's pre-season, and I know he was playing with the 2's, but when a guy who has played QB his entire life and is known as "Johnny Football" sets and throws to an open wide receiver he should be able get it close enough to be caught! Especially when it's a simple crossing route!

This guy has done nothing to indicate he is ready for the NFL, on the field or off of it! 99% of the attention he has gotten has been for his antics and lack of performance. Make all the excuses you want, he had every opportunity last night to light it up and he stunk! Blame the coach for alternating series in practice, blame the receivers timing, blame whatever you want.....he should be able to make simple throws when given the chance!

I'm not basing that on his lack of stats or that most of his yardage came in the form of Washington penalties but on the fact that he missed open receivers repeatedly on 10-14 yard routes when he wasn't being pressured! Shaw stepped into the same scenario and looked like a QB!

He might make a nice broadcaster :D

The hard reality nobody wants to admitt. Good post

Hoyers bad passes = drops/hard catches

Manziel bad passes = dangerous ints

Shaw bad passes = ??? havent seen one yet

I did notice on all the replays Shaw actually throws the best ball. Tight spiral not the wounded ducks the other two throw

Understand that Maziel is only 3 years removed from High School Football. Comparing him to seasoned pro's that have made it in this league is a bit of a stretch. Manziel's gesture shows that he is young and immature and has a lot to learn. As I said, let him learn from it... if he doesn't, then we have issues.

Im sick of hearing excuses for this punk!

He should know better but clearly he is missing something... And those guys I mentioned weren't caught throw the bird to the opposing team's bench during their rookie preseason games. They have class, this asshole has none!

He will be a big time bust in the NFL if he continues to let his supersized ego surpass his puny little body.

I hope he gets his shit together. I really do. He is a media circus and he needs to watch what he does every step of the way. And i believe that right now he cant handle the spotlight. In time perhaps, but now. Fuck no!

Poor decisions aren't mistakes. One poor decision is likely of little concern. If you have been following him long you would see however that he makes one poor decision after the other and that is a concern. Whoever made the decision to draft him clearly mis judged his character along with the ability to translate his playground football style into NFL football.

Exactly jcam222.

Carr or Bridgewater would have been MUCH better selections than Johnny Douchebag

Archived