THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

Never seen Brady, Manning, Brees, or Rodgers give the bird after getting some rookie hazing. Wonder what there response woulda been? OH yea Super Bowls....no flippin the bird was funny and only thing JF can do at this point.

Because they didnt have 27 cameras on them whether they are in the game or not THEIR FIRST SEASON.

Im tired of people whining about this. Its fucking football, not knitting club!

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone breathe. It's the 2nd preseason game.

Granted, we looked like shite last night, but again, it's extremely early

and it's a long, long season. Last year the Puke spent the first month

and a half of the season sucking large ass, but recovered and almost

made the playoffs. We started 0-3 but after 6 games we were in first place.

My bigger concern is how disorganized we looked. We did not look like we were

ready to play, like we were unprepared, and that is on the coaching staff.

Because they didnt have 27 cameras on them whether they are in the game or not THEIR FIRST SEASON.

Im tired of people whining about this. Its fucking football, not knittin

Thats my point!

Manziel has 27 cameras or more looking at him. He should know better than to do an obscene gesture. Hes too immature to handle the spotlight right now.

Football might be a game of hitting one another, but there should be a mutual respect between both teams. And when a whiny little punk bitch like Manziel has to say Fuck You Washington by means of his middle finger because he can't run the offense, than he is clearly breaking that mutual respect and showing all of us that he cant take the heat. Manning didnt throw the bird at the Hawks in the SB even though they ate his ass for dinner and spit it back out onto the field.

. Manning didnt throw the bird at the Hawks in the SB even though they ate his ass for dinner and spit it back out onto the field.

And you know they were talking way more shit to mannnig then the skins were to johnny. So what they were doing his little money sign that he cleverly ripped off and blessed us all with.

Let's just calm down a little. JM is still a kid who gets media attention 24/7. He can't fart without it being broadcasted.

But this just shows how he's definitely not ready to start. He is still young, immature, and clearly can't handle the pressure. Defenses are going to be gunning for him. He's still learning playbook. Just let the media stir and everything die out in a year or two and see if he has anything to offer. Right now it looks like he isn't ready.

Let's just calm down a little. JM is still a kid who gets media attention 24/7. He can't fart without it being broadcasted.

But this just shows how he's definitely not ready to start. He is still young, immature, and clearly can't handle the pressure. Defenses are going to be gunning for him. He's still learning playbook. Just let the media stir and everything die out in a year or two and see if he has anything to offer. Right now it looks like he isn't ready.

Those are serious issues at this stage of preseason.

Bortle and Bridgewater certainly look comfortable, poise in game 2. I want to see progress, but what we saw is the same shit and more..

I really can't wait until someone lays this prick out...

I mean what a POS he is! You don't see the likes of Brees, Manning, Brady, Rodgers, etc. pulling this kind of shit.

But hey... only in Cleveland right? What a waste!!

Hey cockaholic, imagine an entire platoon of middle fingers coming your way.

Joe Namath Kenny Stabler Jim Kelly and Brett Favre would have done it.

WSS

2nd preseason game and it's meltdown? God the stupid media., cowherd is a clown, I listened to his monologue and I just didn't agree. He wants that negative aspect to his stories so he picks Manziel to rip on. I feel he just reaches a lot. It's the second preseason game for gods sake

Everyone breathe. It's the 2nd preseason game.

Granted, we looked like shite last night, but again, it's extremely early

and it's a long, long season. Last year the Puke spent the first month

and a half of the season sucking large ass, but recovered and almost

made the playoffs. We started 0-3 but after 6 games we were in first place.

My bigger concern is how disorganized we looked. We did not look like we were

ready to play, like we were unprepared, and that is on the coaching staff.

Almost made the playoffs.

Almost. Almost.

...4-12

The Redskins said they were talking, and saying everybody was faster than in college,

and JF flipped them off?

Redskins thought it was funny. Really smart people do stupid stuff only one time.

We'll see how it goes. I thought the offense's timing was off for a "real" game.

Next week that could be completely different.

Shaw was impressive. I figure the offense will be fine before the regular season starts, and that's what counts.

Haden himself said ppl were tearing apart Johnny on the sidelines and stands. Said some hurtful things no doubt. JF is still young and is dealing with a whole new stage. Time is what he needs

This is why i don't really care he did it. Hes johnny football, everyone wants a piece of him, the amount of trashtalk off the bench and crowd was definately bad.

Hey cockaholic, imagine an entire platoon of middle fingers coming your way.

Joe Namath Kenny Stabler Jim Kelly and Brett Favre would have done it.

Yeah but did they back when they were rookies? No.

Your point is invalid, just like your sad attempt at an insult. Anyone who calls them self Westside Steve must not have done too much with their life...

Sound about right "cockaholic"?

Lets just face it guys.
JM is not ready just as the Browns aren't ready to take that next step towards playoff contenders. There are too many question marks on offense. And lets face it, our Defense may be good, but it wont carry us too far if we cant score touchdowns... 4-12 this year is what Cleveland will be. If they can make a splash in FA and get some talent on the offensive side of the ball, we may have a shot at 8-8 in 2015... And that is being cautiously optimistic

Here is the real concern with what he did.

The other team GOT TO HIM! They got in his head. He reacted to trash talk.

That is not a good sign. He should not allow the other team to get to him like that.

It would have been "bad ass" had he jawed face-to-face with the opponent. Or had he stood straight up in the middle of the field, facing the Redskins and flipped them off. THAT is "bad ass"

Running away as you holding up your middle finger is not being bad ass or being a leader.

Yeah but did they back when they were rookies? No.

Your point is invalid, just like your sad attempt at an insult. Anyone who calls them self Westside Steve must not have done too much with their life...

Sound about right "cockaholic"?

I see. Like Johnny Football, the insults got to you to. So, if JFF is immature for responding to insults from opposing fans and players, you too much be highly immature for also responding thus.

You guys should form a club or something. I am sure I could think of a few interesting names to call it, but I will give you first crack.

Thats my point!

Manziel has 27 cameras or more looking at him. He should know better than to do an obscene gesture. Hes too immature to handle the spotlight right now.

Football might be a game of hitting one another, but there should be a mutual respect between both teams. And when a whiny little punk bitch like Manziel has to say Fuck You Washington by means of his middle finger because he can't run the offense, than he is clearly breaking that mutual respect and showing all of us that he cant take the heat. Manning didnt throw the bird at the Hawks in the SB even though they ate his ass for dinner and spit it back out onto the field.

Your just jealous because the cameras aren't looking at you..shut up!

I see. Like Johnny Football, the insults got to you to. So, if JFF is immature for responding to insults from opposing fans and players, you too much be highly immature for also responding thus.

You guys should form a club or something. I am sure I could think of a few interesting names to call it, but I will give you first crack.

The Asshats!

Archived