THE BROWNS BOARD

🟫⬜️🟧🟧⬜️🟫Official Gameday Thread Jets at Browns 🟫⬜️🟧🟧⬜️🟫

Zombo

21 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Oh BTW CLE -6  currently up 7......just sayin.    Don't breathe. 

So much for the super Bowl.     :lol:

2 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

How many times does a woods defense give up huge plays before it’s a him problem?

His defense started slow last year, but it had quite a few new players, so it was somewhat expected.

This is fucking ridiculous this season. He's on borrowed time.

And I swear to fucking God it appears that Delpit has no idea what he's doing out there. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

His defense started slow last year, but it had quite a few new players, so it was somewhat expected.

This is fucking ridiculous this season. He's on borrowed time.

And I swear to fucking God it appears that Delpit has no idea what he's doing out there. 

We waited patiently and I was a complainer last year.

Chubb stays in bounds and doesn’t score and we win. Kick an extra point and it’s overtime. Recover a kick and we win. Don’t give up a awfully bad TD and we win.

coaching blows period. Woods doesn’t understand schemes to keep defenses together to win games. Stop fucking defending that asshole.

• Upvote 1

Just like jrb said, Chubb scoring, York missing and, last but not least, defense sucking big time lost us the game. What an awful performance those last 2 minutes. Un-fucking-believable. 

Well guys it could be  0-2  right now......or 2-0.   Talk about laying an egg.

Some great offensive numbers.  The radio guys are ripping them up, and rightfully s O. 

Oh Pittsburgh lost....too.

2 minutes ago, bjh2130 said:

I'd be surprised if it was match quarters. Denzel certainly didn't play like it and delpit ran up into the middle of the field while johnson dropped middle third. I think delpit bit up on something he shouldn't have. 

You're describing 3 deep rules.  In which case that means ward would stay high in his 1/3.    Either coverage puts Ward at fault.

14 minutes ago, Nero said:

Just like jrb said, Chubb scoring, York missing and, last but not least, defense sucking big time lost us the game. What an awful performance those last 2 minutes. Un-fucking-believable. 

All that crazy shit had to happen for the Jets to win, yet I'm not at all surprised it did. 

13 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

I could have gone for some marty schottenheimer prevent up 14 with 2 mins on the clock

If it was 14 the game would have gone to OT.

Instead, our rookie kicker who can make it from 80 misses an extra point.