THE BROWNS BOARD

Tell me again why Browns Stadium shouldn't have roof

Orion

23 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

Lol I get it completely. 

The torture could actually begin with the draft, followed by incredible optimism, & the inevitable "2nd string QB is better than DW (or insert any other QB since 1999)" talk. 

Lather, rinse, repeat. Cleveland Browns football, WOOF.😀

All that said... This Cavs team is exciting... Not championship quality yet but I see it coming... The good thing is this team has chips it can deal and still improve... I love how this team can just grind teams to death... That reminds me of the Fratelllo coached cavs.. And I do believe Sidney Lowe is on the Cavs coaching staff so that makes sense. He was on Fratellos Cavs staff/team.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Lowe

• Upvote 1

On 1/20/2023 at 7:11 PM, Zombo said:

Well, I sell a lot of Real Estate. So I can afford to fly up anytime and watch the Browns and blow bucks on hotels and restaurants with my traveling friends.

I can tell you that ends if you build a faggety dome. Takes away from the Cleveland experience for me. And I'm sure that goes for a lot of traveling Dawgs. But you'll get more housewives from Medina and a "family friendly" experience.

Anything else you'd like to ruin? Baseball? Yoga pants? Dave and Busters?

Z

Zombo simple question for you what if they    don't   go for the  "faggety dome"  but instead go for a   "Cleveland  Regional Retractable Open Air  BROWNS  Stadium " ?     (which happens to be my favorite choice)

You're our Naples   "TBB Real Estate Guy"    what would be ideally  be  best for our Cleveland Regional BROWNS Football Team ?   A.  The current open air football stadium.   B.  A new Retractable Football stadium.   or  C.  A new domed  football  stadium.

★   And this question is also open to  everyone  here to give their opinions on.    Thanks, mjp.  

...... edit add,  hey Orion,  I bet you never thought that this topic would go 154+ replies and 2,100+ views ?      :lol:

Edited by mjp28

2 hours ago, syd said:

snowing in buffalo doesnt seem to dampen the enthusiasm of the crowd so ya fuck a dome 

Championships will be played outdoors on turf in Kansas City in Philadelphia. 

I hope we have that someday.

But, no, let's build a faggety Dame and make the pencil pushers happy.

Z

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Zombo simple question for you what if they    don't   go for the  "faggety dome"  but instead go for a   "Cleveland  Regional Retractable Open Air  BROWNS  Stadium " ?     (which happens to be my favorite choice)

You're our Naples   "TBB Real Estate Guy"    what would be ideally  be  best for our Cleveland Regional BROWNS Football Team ?   A.  The current open air football stadium.   B.  A new Retractable Football stadium.   or  C.  A new domed  football  stadium.

★   And this question is also open to  everyone  here to give their opinions on.    Thanks, mjp.  

...... edit add,  hey Orion,  I bet you never thought that this topic would go 154+ replies and 2,100+ views ?      :lol:

What's best is to not be gay when it comes to football.

Open Air. Grass.

Z

-- Retract This.

22 minutes ago, Zombo said:

What's best is to not be gay when it comes to football.

Open Air. Grass.

Z

-- Retract ****.       Retract what ?       :huh:

Oh the good doctor's  Rx :  Go outside,  get some and fresh air and climb some stairs ..... it's good for you  !

5 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Zombo simple question for you

He's not going to give the correct answer.  He's biased.  

5 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Orion,  I bet you never thought that this topic would go 154+ replies and 2,100+ views ? 

That's correct.  I thought there would be a huge consensus of traditionalists that would shut down the idea immediately.  Like tons of Zombos.  So I'm pleasantly surprised that there are more of us roof supporters out there than I thought.

People forget that the NFL season always ended before the end of the year.  Football wasn't played in January or February.  Now they've got so many teams and keep adding games (you KNOW they'll be going to 18 games right?  They are NOT staying at odd number 17).  So now we're playing football in skiing season.  THAT was not the intention of the founding fathers.    

46 minutes ago, Orion said:

That's correct.  I thought there would be a huge consensus of traditionalists that would shut down the idea immediately.  Like tons of Zombos.  So I'm pleasantly surprised that there are more of us roof supporters out there than I thought.

People forget that the NFL season always ended before the end of the year.  Football wasn't played in January or February.  Now they've got so many teams and keep adding games (you KNOW they'll be going to 18 games right?  They are NOT staying at odd number 17).  So now we're playing football in skiing season.  THAT was not the intention of the founding fathers.    

What am I biased about? Loving the Browns?

Would you like the opinion of only people that agree with you, Chief? Weak.

Z

5 hours ago, syd said:

snowing in buffalo doesnt seem to dampen the enthusiasm of the crowd so ya fuck a dome 

5 hours ago, mjp28 said:

I'm torn, as I love the elements, yet wimped out recently on the Saints game Christmas Eve and didn't go...1st time ever I stayed home due to the weather (season ticket holder since 1979). 

I really don't think the taxpayers of NE Ohio are going to approve of another new stadium, if it is up to a vote. Especially if it's narrowed to Cuyahoga County like the last time.

I wrote this somewhere earlier, don't remember what thread, but Cuyahoga County residents paid the "sin tax" on the Gateway project & Browns stadium, the other 87 counties paid nothing. That was stupid. 

I'd only vote for it if it was a retractable dome, and the surrounding 6 or 7 counties chipped in. If it's not a retractable dome, then build a new outdoor stadium elsewhere in Cuyahoga County and develop the lakefront. 

27 minutes ago, Orion said:

So, I like grass and open air like other NFL cold weather  places like New England, Buffalo, New York, Philadelphia,  Baltimore,  Pittsburgh,  Cincinnati,  Kansas City, Denver, Chicago and Green Bay but us "Zombos" are just ridiculous old people with biases who opinions don't matter?

No, we are the heart and soul of the Cleveland Browns and we KNOW that the best future of the Cleveland Browns franchise is to remain open air on grass. It's working pretty good for the 8 teams... and cities ... I watched this weekend.

None of you are city planners, just dick heads that don't want to be cold and wet watching a game that was meant to be played could and wet.

I am so fucking embarrassed for you.

Z

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mjp28 said:

9 -9  Q3,   3 minutes left,  I thought when Dallas'   Pollard went out it would open it up for SF (-3.5) in this one ..... a lot.

We'll see what happens now.

Wrong thread, but considering how idiotic this one has gotten, I'm kind of glad 😁

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

Wrong thread, but considering how idiotic this one has gotten, I'm kind of glad 😁

Actually I deleted it and moved it over there ..... if anybody was actually watching.    -  Harry Doyle

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

us "Zombos" are just ridiculous old people with biases who opinions don't matter?

No, no, no.....I'm not going to argue with that.  :)

...and I'm probably older than you.

This fall I took my two grandboys (6 & 8 at the time) to watch the local college football team.  It was a beautiful sunny day.  We had a great time.  All the kids got to 'run the field' at halftime.  Was great.  The beautiful outdoors.  But if it was raining, the two boys would not have wanted to go.  Ya know why?  Because, at that age, their smart enough to know that you don't hang around outside in the rain if you don't absolutely have to.  They'll no doubt outgrow that intelligence at some point.  

7 minutes ago, Orion said:

This fall I took my two grandboys (6 & 8 at the time) to watch the local college football team.  It was a beautiful sunny day.  We had a great time.  All the kids got to 'run the field' at halftime.  Was great.  The beautiful outdoors.  But if it was raining, the two boys would not have wanted to go.  Ya know why?  Because, at that age, their smart enough to know that you don't hang around outside in the rain if you don't absolutely have to.  They'll no doubt outgrow that intelligence at some point.  

AND I'm probably older than both of you kids.    :P

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Orion said:

We don't have any grandkids but all of our 8 neices and nephews are about 50 now (+/- a few years).  And some of their kids are 21+ and have their own kids.   Eh ?   :D

• Like 1

Notice the sports being played.  Indoors and snow.  Championships were held before the end of the year.  That's how the football league was designed.  We're now playing in skiing season.

Sports.png

1 hour ago, Orion said:

Notice the sports being played.  Indoors and snow.  Championships were held before the end of the year.  That's how the football league was designed.  We're now playing in skiing season.

Sports.png

The NFL decides what season is it is.

And domes are gay.

Congrats to KC and Philly who make watching the NFL enjoyable to watch with outdoor stadiums, natural sunlight, real grass and rabid fans.

Z

2 hours ago, Orion said:

Sports.png

vette i have allways liked you But fuck a dome

• Like 1