THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎  🏈 The Official [ Browns 39 -at- Colts 38 ] Game 6 Thread  🏈   Oct. 22

Dutch Oven

Just now, tiamat63 said:

Announcers are announcers, man.   I'm even disappointed in some of the former players.   Greg Olsen says some pretty dumb shit on occasion.  

I know, but Jesus Tap Dancin' Christ, I thought some takes on game threads here were fucking sporting an extra chromosome. These people get paid to at least know something about football. 

Just now, tiamat63 said:

I took DET +3, so I can't really talk any shit.  

There's a huge difference between making proper bets and thinking you should go for it on 4th and 4 with a guy who hasn't been able to pass at all this game on a team with three timeouts. 

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

There's a huge difference between making proper bets and thinking you should go for it on 4th and 4 with a guy who hasn't been able to pass at all this game on a team with three timeouts. 

I'm just highly critical of myself.

Colts thin at CB, Brownies go tempo and catch them in back to back calls going at the replacements.  Good coaching, good execution.

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Colts thin at CB, Brownies go tempo and catch them in back to back calls going at the replacements.  Good coaching, good execution.

This. Stefanski has taken a TON of criticism, and probably some of it fair, but he's been REALLY good today. 

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

Another fucking great kick by Hopkins!

Just can't believe it. Shore up the communication bullshit and start forcing punts. I promise you the Colts WILL give us the ball again if we play soundly. What a gritty performance by special teams and Myles "Big Game" Garrett.