THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎  🏈 The Official [ Browns 39 -at- Colts 38 ] Game 6 Thread  🏈   Oct. 22

Dutch Oven

11 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Pipe down, pussy. 

Same schtick every week.  Dude grow up.  Its a battle of wits and you are un-armed. Let it go...its ok.  Kick me out of that space in your head please.  Move on.

• Haha 1

Colts are going to move the ball. They're really executing well and putting a ton of strain on defense.

Gonna need another turnover from defense and I think we get it. We've been close at punching the ball out, it'll happen second half. Just need to recover it. I feel it. 

Offensively, MUST stay away from the holding calls. That's essentially an auto punt. The good news is, PJ got some throws in and got the feel of the game. That's HUGE. He can keep it underneath and we can still score. Have to play clean and I like chances. 

Just now, jiggins7919 said:

Colts are going to move the ball. They're really executing well and putting a ton of strain on defense.

Gonna need another turnover from defense and I think we get it. We've been close at punching the ball out, it'll happen second half. Just need to recover it. I feel it. 

Offensively, MUST stay away from the holding calls. That's essentially an auto punt. The good news is, PJ got some throws in and got the feel of the game. That's HUGE. He can keep it underneath and we can still score. Have to play clean and I like chances. 

Unless they bring DW back in....passed protocols.

8 minutes ago, syd said:

shoulder ?  I mean it didn't look that bad . oh well thanks

When he was coming off the field his right shoulder was definitely hanging. Honestly his first throw to ford on the checkdown his throwing motion was way off and he short armed it so i don't think he is confident in it or its still hurting him and if he plays like that he's only hurting the team so best to keep him sidelined until he's confident and pain free

I tell you what, I can't BELIEVE coaches haven't gotten onto DPJ about the way he holds the football in traffic. It's extended in one arm and I've been saying it for two years. Not trying to be negative, but that's going to surface at the worst possible time. 

Guys...I thought Garrett forced a pick 6 with that deflection. Oh man, he popped it straight up. So close! They WILL give us another one, I know it. Let's go score a TD and win. 

4 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Unless they bring DW back in....passed protocols.

No way. I'm guessing multiple weeks out. Minimum of 2.

Just now, tiamat63 said:

Colts coaches are going to be PISSED.   They dialed up the right call and Gardner forces one downfield when he had room in front of him.  

Seen THAT before! But we've been saying it, Colts WILL give it to us. Now, everyone knows we're running it here, have to get plus yards on first. Behind the sticks is punt-tastic. Dial up our best run, block it up, and finish their asses. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, bjh2130 said:

Yeah that first throw to ford it definitely looked like he was trying to protect the shoulder with his throwing motion

The second I heard "rotator cuff", I just sighed and thought that we'll be lucky to see him look normal the rest of the season. I hope I'm wrong, but man, rotator cuff injuries are a bitch. 

2 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

I missed the halftime talk about it - did they shoulder and concussion or just concussion 

Supposedly he was cleared from concussion protocol(?), so I'm assuming he said something about his shoulder or the coaching staff actually pulled him because they could see his arm is shit right now.