THE BROWNS BOARD

T.Official 🏈  - NFL WEEK 11 -  PIT 10 (+1) -at- ★ CLE 13  Game #10 🏈  Nov. 19★ "7-3"

Dutch Oven

4 hours ago, Korsou Dawg said:

A win, is a win. Congrtas to DTR for that game winning drive. We need another QB though, otherwise we have no business in the plat offs whatsoever

♥︎. And thank goodness for a reliable  kicker.  ♥︎

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Korsou Dawg said:

A win, is a win. Congrtas to DTR for that game winning drive. We need another QB though, otherwise we have no business in the plat offs whatsoever

Yep, I really didn't think he had it in him. Not being hard on the kid, it just wasn't looking good. I know this season takes on a different feel and possible trajectory...but man...beating Pittsburgh? That's effing SO HARD to do, especially for us. The safety didn't hurt us, the interception didn't kill us, and our defense basically gave up one crushing blow ALL day. Just incredible. I'm just so happy for our fans. Getting to celebrate home victories is so fun, and they deserve it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

Question for the geezers here. When is the last time the Browns were 7-3?

We've been there https://champsorchumps.us/team/nfl/cleveland-browns/started-7-3

WoW was that _____________

Just now, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Such a fun year, even through covid bs. Remember beating Pittsburgh at the end of regular season and Baker running a QB sweep for 3 yards while Hunt obliterated that dude? Fun stuff. 

Let's go 8-3, no matter how ugly. Just see how far you can go, and hopefully DTR gets better and better. Remember, not every team is Pittsburgh. He threw some rough passes today, but made it count when we needed him. Proved me wrong. 

35 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

YASSS MUTHFUCKAS!!!    

👍 👍  🧡   your all lucky... emjoi'd out already

if anything still worked on the offense.. Tackles/  Elijah Moore/ Coop/ HunT & That glorious future 7th round Kicker

Enjoy Dawgs !  

Since I did not jinx the Browns by using their Defense on my FFT this week, I shall take full credit for this defensive win. And I only got a safety from the Lions D.  LOL!😁

Oh and I didn't play Ford either, hence our sole TD.🏈🙃

Anyone calling for stefanski to be fired should be evaluated for head trauma.

I hope DTR matures quickly, but the lack of throwing downfield when the Steelers were pressing hard for multiple drives in a row is questionable. Lost confidence after his first go, misreading the defense, who knows.

I think Denver is a better confidence booster for the young QB, but they will be bringing in Flacco probably who may be our guy the rest of the way for the playoff push. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, bbedward said:

I hope DTR matures quickly, but the lack of throwing downfield when the Steelers were pressing hard for multiple drives in a row is questionable. Lost confidence after his first go, misreading the defense, who knows.

I think Denver is a better confidence booster for the young QB, but they will be bringing in Flacco probably who may be our guy the rest of the way for the playoff push. 

when we make the playoffs he should get coach of the year.Again

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bbedward said:

12 minutes ago, bbedward said:

For the Watson haters, this is probably a 3 score game with Watson behind center. DTR just wouldn’t challenge the secondary all game even when it was open.

nickers and others ?

19 minutes ago, bbedward said:

You better watch the game tonight. Denver is playing better right now than they have for the past couple of seasons.

EDIT: On a 3 game win streak over GB, KC and Buffalo

14 minutes ago, bbedward said:

For the Watson haters, this is probably a 3 score game with Watson behind center. DTR just wouldn’t challenge the secondary all game even when it was open.

This game completely highlights what Watson means to the team. Fuck the haters, Watson has proved his value to the team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

DTR threw the ball the hardest of all the QBs at the Combine this year and it showed. Once our receivers get used to that canon, there shouldn't be as many drops.

Good win though. I'm happy for the kid. 👏

Just now, Bowser76 said:

DTR threw the ball the hardest of all the QBs at the Combine this year and it showed. Once our receivers get used to that canon, there shouldn't be as many drops.

I feel like the opposite when I watch him, he almost threw picks because he didn’t put enough mustard on balls. Maybe it’s a decision, rather than a lack of physical ability.

1 minute ago, Bowser76 said:

DTR needs to develop some touch. No need to throw rocket passes to someone standing 5 yards away.

17 minutes ago, bbedward said:

I think Stefanski is moving himself up in the upper echelon of coaches. I think this year has been his best year. Minus the first Ravens games, the game plans have been very good even with backups QBs. And each ones of these type of wins just build confidence. Lets hope that DTR improves every week, we do need to take deeper shots downfield to keep other teams honest. If DTR can improve every week, who knows, we might get a home playoff game and more.

• Like 1

Great win, DTR made enough plays to win. Great defensive effort but they need to work on giving up one big play almost every game. Special teams as usual was ace. If they sign Flacco, won't start for a few more weeks so we'll have to make do with DTR's growing pains. Go Browns!