Trent Richardson Trade  

81 members have voted

1. 1. How do you as a Browns Fan feel about the Trich Trade

• Browns come out on Top!!!!
    • Colts come out on Top!!!!
    • Browns get Ripped Off!!!!!
    • Colts get Ripped Off!!!!
    • All Parties involved are Winners!!!!
    • I Dont Care!!! Im no longer a Browns Fan!!!!!!

13 carries for 35 yards. First it was inexperience and a minor knee clean out. Then it was ribs. This year it was bad blocking. Now he's with the Colts playing with a back gaining more yards behind the same line.

I just can't take the excuses for this guy anymore. He isn't special. He's just a guy. We absolutely fleeced the Colts.

And the right side of our line is just HORRIBLE. I can't believe how bad Schwartz looks. He's like a statue.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calm Down. It was one game. Against the 49ers at home. On a new team, new coach, new playbook... it's been 3 days. Wow

13 carries for 35 yards. First it was inexperience and a minor knee clean out. Then it was ribs. This year it was bad blocking. Now he's with the Colts playing with a back gaining more yards behind the same line.

I just can't take the excuses for this guy anymore. He isn't special. He's just a guy. We absolutely fleeced the Colts.

And the right side of our line is just HORRIBLE. I can't believe how bad Schwartz looks. He's like a statue.

I wonder what Holmgren has to say now, does he still think TR is the 2nd coming of Jim Brown?

Calm Down. It was one game. Against the 49ers at home. On a new team, new coach, new playbook... it's been 3 days. Wow

all that and he still played like crap

PoeticG I think over time you will find peace with this move. Hopefully the win today helped. I was a staunch Trich supporter that grew to believe he just couldnt live up to what was expected of a number 3 pick. I will however say this. His comments to the fans after the trade were straight up class act. Telling us to remain patient and that the team had something special going. To say that after he was blindside traded is straight up. I admire him for that.

And Bradshaw with only 6 more carries (more were added at the end of the game, they were split evenly most of the game), had 19 for 95 yards 5.0 ypc 1 td longest gain was 27.

Trent's longest gain was 7. I honestly was never impressed in any of his college games, he looked sluggish.

, but it's clear every RB from alabama is overrated due to their always elite oline and blocking TEs.

"I still think we should have gotten more back for him"

Wait....I'm confused....You were never impressed with him, you say he was overrated but think the Browns should have gotten more then a 1st rounder for him?? Is there something higher than a 1st rounder??? How the hell can you get more than a 1st rounder for a guy who obviously should have gone in the 2nd????

The Browns stole Indy B-L-I-N-D

"I still think we should have gotten more back for him"

Wait....I'm confused....You were never impressed with him, you say he was overrated but think the Browns should have gotten more then a 1st rounder for him?? Is there something higher than a 1st rounder???

yeah of course there is dickface.

how about a:

1. first and second rounder

2. a first and third rounder

3. a first and 4th rounder

etc.

OR how about this:

1. a first rounder and a player

2. a first rounder a 5th rounder and a player

etc. etc.

man you gotta be the new 'biggest asshole' on the board.

I would have liked to get another pick for Richardson but if this is all we could get then I will take it. It's better than getting a 2nd rounder. All we can hope for now is that the Colts don't make the playoffs so we are picking in the first half of the draft with their pick.

yeah of course there is dickface.

how about a:

1. first and second rounder

2. a first and third rounder

3. a first and 4th rounder

etc.

OR how about this:

1. a first rounder and a player

2. a first rounder a 5th rounder and a player

etc. etc.

"man you gotta be the new 'biggest asshole' on the board."

But you're still one dumbass....it's soooo easy to troll for numbnuts like you...I don't even need to bait the hook... He wasn't worth the 3rd pick in the draft but you want more, maybe he wasn't even the best back in the draft (proven so far) but you "think" they should have gotten more? Next you will be whining like the bitch you are that the Browns didn't get a 1st rounder before they release Weeden...Please...the next time you have a "thought" keep it a secret....You won't look like such a moron when you hit post.

Don't worry sugarbump no one will overtake you as biggest asshole on the board

I would have liked to get another pick for Richardson but if this is all we could get then I will take it. It's better than getting a 2nd rounder. All we can hope for now is that the Colts don't make the playoffs so we are picking in the first half of the draft with their pick.

And I would love to date Heidi Klum...doesn't make it realistic or even wishfull thinking...only a dream. He BARELY had 1st round stats and until he does the scale is tilted the Browns direction. The Browns are LUCKY they got a 1st rounder....I bet you want the Browns to get a 1st rounder for Weeden too right??

Right before they release him right?

I think Trent will get his, he was against the 49ers with 2 days of practice with his team. He got a touchdown(that was handed to him, I admit), and I think he can be a pass catcher in the Colts offense and the balance that they have on offense we will see Trent get his scores and big runs. He's a monster in open field, we all know that, his problem is recognizing the holes and blocking.

Is it wrong to imagine that with a FB like Vickers, Trent would have put up better #'s. And NFL caliber guards?

I'm not saying Trent hasn't been underwhelming, but him being the only weapon on our offense most games teams very easily cancelled him out. And we, as a team, cancelled him out abandoning the run whenever a deficit came about.

Before some of you start celebrating why not wait until week 17 to see who fleeced who.. or even 2-3 years.

We still have to draft what we were compensated for him and find his replacement.

Shouldn't be hard to find one in the draft and we have nailed every back we have ever drafted since 99.

Before some of you start celebrating why not wait until week 17 to see who fleeced who.. or even 2-3 years.

We still have to draft what we were compensated for him and find his replacement.

Shouldn't be hard to find one in the draft and we have nailed every back we have ever drafted since 99.

It would be easier to get one in free agency....you know how every big time free agent is just dying to move to that great city on the lake and play for a perennial winner!!! And the Browns won't even have to overpay for him....He will see all those all pro's and future hall of famers and just sprout a wood he'll be so excited!!

But you're still one dumbass....it's soooo easy to troll for numbnuts like you...I don't even need to bait the hook... He wasn't worth the 3rd pick in the draft but you want more, maybe he wasn't even the best back in the draft (proven so far) but you "think" they should have gotten more? Next you will be whining like the bitch you are that the Browns didn't get a 1st rounder before they release Weeden...Please...the next time you have a "thought" keep it a secret....You won't look like such a moron when you hit post.

i never said he was worth the pick fuckhead.

if you had been around here when that draft happened you would have known that i was screaming for the browns to take claiborne.

and i also never said we should have got more for him.

you smarmed someone with a smart ass comment asking what's higher than a first round pick and i just showed you.

every post you make is condescending to whomever it is and you come off looking like a dick.

go back to where you came from douche. only reason you came here in the first place was because of the TR trade and you could open your stinkin stooler hole.

Rainey was picking up blitzes today. Anyone can run for 3 yards per carry. Pick up the fucking blitz.

Ogbo, too... and it helped that the blitz reads were made by the QB...

2.7 YPC and a TD...

Had to laugh at his strutting and posing for a 1 yd TD run where he ran stright and was untouched...

Is it wrong to imagine that with a FB like Vickers, Trent would have put up better #'s. And NFL caliber guards?

Better? Sure, but in the end the issue is TR's burst... or lack of one. So how much better? How many 20+?

Whatever, yesterday's news until we spend the pick...

"man you gotta be the new 'biggest asshole' on the board." (said mik)

See the operative word is "new"... and if what you are doing is just trolling, then the title just might be yours.

But there are a few other contenders...

Maybe not, but you seem to have "dumbest shit ever stated" on lock at the moment.

I also think we should have gotten more.

We could have milked them for a middle round pick given we had more time.

The Colts went into that draft wanting to get Andrew Luck but are on record stating that they also loved Richardson. So essentially, they traded a 2014 1st round pick for a 2012 first round pick, straight up and also didn't have to pay any of his $13 million dollar bonus.

They perceived Trent to be a top tier talent and were also desperate at RB. We did not perceive him to be special, had no need for him, and are looking to build via the draft.

So, yes, I believe we could have gotten more out of the trade.

Trent's apologists are just like the wife defending her husband after he beat her.

Trent detractors are like fat guys who get dumped by their ridiculously hot GF's and then claim that they can do better than her anyway.

Look, Trent wasn't great, he wasn't special, the FO didn't want him, and we could use the extra picks.

But he's also not a garbage RB, either. More than 3/4ths of NFL teams would gladly take him solely because of his potential.

Potential that he's, as of yet, failed to reach.

In other words, he doesn't suck. But he sucked for us and we're better off with another first round pick. To say otherwise makes you look stupid and immature.

Archived