Trent Richardson Trade  

81 members have voted

1. 1. How do you as a Browns Fan feel about the Trich Trade

• Browns come out on Top!!!!
    • Colts come out on Top!!!!
    • Browns get Ripped Off!!!!!
    • Colts get Ripped Off!!!!
    • All Parties involved are Winners!!!!
    • I Dont Care!!! Im no longer a Browns Fan!!!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Cuse me? I said PICKUP on game day numbnuts...I wouldn't think even you were dumb enough to drive 240 to pick up tickets then drive 240 back to see the game but then, I've read your posts so smart isn't in your bailiwick

if you only knew sir.

i've got more knowledge/creativity growing on one of my grey sac hairs than you do with you're whole head of fake hair.

pishaw.pishaw, my angry ugly friend.

1/2 my posts are to reel in suckers like you just to blab at them all night long when i'm drunk.

"look!! i got a bite!!"

I hate this. Trent was our workhorse. Traded for what will be nearly a second round pick. I want Lombardi GONE. I want Banner GONE. And if Chudzinski is as dumb as he looks for going along with trading his best player, I want him GONE as well. Do you hear me HASLAM? Do you fucking hear your fans!? Cleveland doesn't like this, and it doesn't matter WHO you pick with that pick. We wanted TRENT HERE... SMH

please post a video of you burning your season tickets until then.....your ability to cut and paste is B-O-R-I-N-G

I'll be back but I just found this real quick before I go...

97-year-old Browns fan reacts to trade

newsnet5.com

updated 9/20/2013 3:45:30 AM ET

Bette Mizer loves to talk with anyone about her beloved Cleveland Browns, but she's not happy about the decision to trade Trent Richardson.Mizer is 97-years-old so she has plenty of experience when it comes to dealing with the ups and downs of the brown and orange.

"We just lost Trent Richardson who we just hired this last year and he's gone far away to the Indianapolis Colts," Mizer said. Mizer, of Massillon, volunteers once a week at the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton. She greets visitors, asking them which NFL team is their favorite. There is no doubt which team she likes the most. Her lifelong love affair dates back more than 90 years, when at the age of 6 she started going to Browns games with her father.When the Browns won their last championship in 1964, Mizer was in the stadium.

"The mood was fantastic. Why wouldn't it be?" she said. Mizer's mood wasn't great when she learned of the Richardson trade. The running back was becoming her favorite player after the Browns didn't re-sign her previous favorite. "I always liked Phil Dawson, the kicker, but now he's gone," she said. Mizer explained that she'll always support the Browns, adding that "she's too old to change teams now. "She hopes the new regime has a plan in place to bring home a Super Bowl before she turns 100. And then, she repeated a familiar refrain known by Browns fans across the globe: "Wait until next year."

All my Steeler friends are just shaking their heads. When the Goddamn Steelers Fans are shaking their fucking heads.... just fucking wow. We'll never recover from this until Lombardi is done. He's a joke. I could care or give a fuck less about the handful of pussies that can't take me whining about this kind of shit all the time. There are people out there that feel just like I do... as a matter of fact.

Walk down the streets of Alliance Ohio, 20 minutes NE from the Pro Football Hall of Fame and there you will find, what I describe as, Lombardi's Lobotomies. A once proud and hopeful pack of people, donning the orange and brown, fierce and determined. It's like a sergeant has been taken down right in front of us.

Where do you live? Look at where I live. I'm telling you that it's much different if you are in the North East right now. It's going to get cold soon. Cabin Fever makes us Crazy. You just pissed off a bunch of rabid Browns fans that are about to be on lockdown for a couple of months watching their runningback on another team, for another championship, while we're watching our draftpick become later and later... . Silent voices are not heard, or even worse; misunderstood.

"So quit telling me that you are an idiot and a sheep and show some balls and speak out against it"

Kind of hard to speak out when it was the BEST decision a Front Office for the Cleveland Browns has made since drafting Joe Thomas....or since releasing bernie Kosar

if you only knew sir.

i've got more than you do with you're whole head of fake hair.

pishaw.pishaw, my angry ugly friend.

1/2 my posts are to reel in suckers like you just to blab at them all night long when i'm drunk.

"look!! i got a bite!!"

And that's all you do to give your life meaning???? sad..a total pity and a waste of O2....and looking back you must be either drunk, stupid or both....maybe just ignorant...angry? not in the least I learned along time ago not to let something I have no control over run ruin or control my life. It's laughable someone with so much self proclaimed "knowledge/creativity growing on one of my grey sac hairs" hasn't figured that out for themselves

And that's all you do to give your life meaning???? sad..a total pity and a waste of O2....and looking back you must be either drunk, stupid or both....maybe just ignorant...angry? not in the least I learned along time ago not to let something I have no control over run ruin or control my life. It's laughable someone with so much self proclaimed "knowledge/creativity growing on one of my grey sac hairs" hasn't figured that out for themselves

but the thing is: i don't give a fairies fart to what you think, believe or dream of.

i'm no statistical genius. i'm no joe banner. i'm just a fan that has been put through the wringer for over 4 decades.

i come on here to have fun. in my eyes sometimes bantering with people i don't know is exactly that.

come at me any way you want but i'll guarantee you i've seen more, done more, and have more on my plate right now than you will ever hope to have. and i mean that in the most discerning way.

so after 2 weeks and the smoke has cleared from this TR trade i expect you to be back out on the fields picking tomatoes with your cousins juan, chico and taco.

dick.

but the thing is: i don't give a fairies fart to what you think, believe or dream of.

i'm no statistical genius. i'm no joe banner. i'm just a fan that has been put through the wringer for over 4 decades.

i come on here to have fun. in my eyes sometimes bantering with people i don't know is exactly that.

come at me any way you want but i'll guarantee you i've seen more, done more, and have more on my plate right now than you will ever hope to have. and i mean that in the most discerning way.

so after 2 weeks and the smoke has cleared from this TR trade i expect you to be back out on the fields picking tomatoes with your cousins juan, chico and taco.

dick.

Cousins picks tomatoes? Shit, no wonder he can't block. Is taco the bald one? ...lol...that's some funny shit! I'm a 56 model and was in 3rd grade when we won the championship. I know all about that wringer......time to start preparing for kickoff now....

"I've yet to hear anyone make a compelling argument as to why trading Richardson was a bad thing" The biggest reason is that it has made a small divide between management and the players in to a gaping canyon. The players don't like Banner, they were warned by Patterson not to trust him now they see why. Locker rooms lost 2 gms into their tenure. in 3 years new gm, coach, ceo. Same old Browns.

Again how is that not good value. Cause I was looking at similar trades for a RB and I came across Reggie Bush who , like him or not, Richardson can't hold his jock strap in college or in the pros. The saints traded him for a backup and 6th round pick. And miami didn't even resign him to a contract. Like anyone gives a shit what Irsay has to say. Of course he's gonna say that shit. He's about as football savey as Jerry Jones.

At first I thought u were joking about all the shit u say about Trich. Buy low and behold I can see u sitting in ur little mancave basement with all the Trich gear. Home and away jerseys from both years. All the bobble heads. Posters. Autographs u stood in line with all the little kids to get. Surrounded by all that CRAP and ur crying. Watching the replay of him de-helmeting Coleman in one of his longest career runs. Probably an asshole to be around since the trade. Maybe even kicked ur dog whim Uve cleverly named Richardson.

Don't usually like to troll anyone but u deserve this with all ur jackass posts.

My dogs name's are Haden and Dawson, bitch.

This trade just creates another hole for them to fill. Richardson had nowhere to run and they hardly made an effort to get him the ball in space. Our line sucks and that has to be considered in TR's lack of production. However, Richardson has shown very few, if any flashes.

Regarding our line, as bad as it is it is likely to get worse as Macks contract is up after this season so we probably will need to add center to our laundry list of OL needs. Still wish they would give Gilkey a shot, he is way more athletic than Cousins. I believe to Schwartz's play is a direct reflection of the fact that Cousins sucks and Schwartz has no idea who will be coming at him.

I really, really hope they are not targeting Manziel or Bridgewater as the franchise QB next year.

I've been struggling with The Trade since it went down. I woke up this morning and grabbed my McCoy jersey and put it on, wearing the Richardson jersey on this day would be too painful. It was when I put on the jersey that I started to think of the players on the Browns team. Players that most likely loved Richardson as much as we do, maybe even more because they were on the frontlines with him. I realized that they must be hurting from this as well. They have to go out and play and try and win the game after being crippled by their own Front Office.

I know that when I heard of the trade that I was furious. I can only imagine what the players are feeling. I have a feeling that they will respond. I have a feeling that we still can and will win this division. This is the Browns and if Mike Lobotomy thinks he can make the Browns "lay down" the season; he doesn't know the Browns very well. We don't play dead for anybody.

I imagine that when the day comes it will be The Browns and The Colts playing each other for the right to go to the Superbowl. I imagine the National media bringing up the storylines... It will be a great game! But in this is my worst fear, the Browns and Colts pick will be about 28 and 29 then, and then what a waste of a trade this will be.

I will always be a Browns Fan first. I'll never be a fan of Lobotomy or Banner. I want Lombardi gone for what he has done. I have a Raiders friend that says we should get used to it, that's Lobotomy. Well, fuck that shit, he's horrible and I hope he gets the boot as soon as possible.

So, I BELIEVE in this team, I believe that we will come out and play pissed off the rest of the season! I would hate to be the Vikings this week. I would hate to have to play this team now. Richardson was the heart of the team, now we've become the Zombies, truly... the pissed off rabid zombies of world war z or 28 days later and not of the lifeless and shambling ilk of Lombardi's Lobotomies, that he thought we would be.

If ANYONE thinks that we'll lay down the season... you don't know DQ Jackson. Or maybe Joe Thomas or Joe Haden. I know that TJ is pissed and ready to hit someone in the mouth. I know that Mack is ready to open a hole bigger than the one left in the fanbase after Lobotomy traded Richardson. I know that Sheard, Rubin and Taylor are ready to put a hurting on the Vikings. We may even end Peterson's career today, he might just want to sit this one out!

We are the Cleveland Browns and we're coming to fuck you up! Browns Fans Forever! We will never forgive Lombardi for what he's done nor will we ever forget, the media won't let us anyway. I'll never turn my back on the players still here. We're a family and this will make our winning, when it does happen, all the more sweeter!

"Here we go Brownies....

I've been struggling with The Trade since it went down. I woke up this morning and grabbed my McCoy jersey and put it on, wearing the Richardson jersey on this day would be too painful.

Time to buy a Poetic G Jersey.

You'll never get traded.

Zombo

B)

The Colts beat San Fran in San Fran with basically no contribution from Trent. Honestly we look like a cat in the canary cage right now.

2.7 YPC and a TD looks like putting him in a real offense did nothing to improve the YPC. The reality is TR is a bust at #3 overall.

And Bradshaw with only 6 more carries (more were added at the end of the game, they were split evenly most of the game), had 19 for 95 yards 5.0 ypc 1 td longest gain was 27.

Trent's longest gain was 7. I honestly was never impressed in any of his college games, he looked sluggish.

I still think we should have gotten more back for him, but it's clear every RB from alabama is overrated due to their always elite oline and blocking TEs.

Archived