THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Mock Draft

darren15

Can I resign :)

OK we will wait for Gipper ........but going forward when someone knows they are going to be away they message someone with several picks in order to make the selection for them...say 5 or 6 players...if those players are chosen by other teams the person you message makes the pick on your behalf.

I will keep the Eli Apple pick in place but remove it if Gip selects him ....

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Ten available per CBS Sports:

26. Ryan Kelly OC Alabama

35. Vernon Butler DT La. Tech

36. Kenny Clark DT UCLA

39. Connor Cook QB Mich. St.

44. Austin Johnson DT Penn St.

49. Joshua Perry OLB Ohio State

50. Shilique Calhoun DE Mich St.

53. Jeremy Cash SS Duke

55. Adolphus Washington DT Ohio St.

58. Artie Burns CB Miami Fla.

Still looks like some good interior defensive linemen available. 4 of the ten are DTs

Top Ten available per CBS Sports:

26. Ryan Kelly OC Alabama

35. Vernon Butler DT La. Tech

36. Kenny Clark DT UCLA

39. Connor Cook QB Mich. St.

44. Austin Johnson DT Penn St.

49. Joshua Perry OLB Ohio State

50. Shilique Calhoun DE Mich St.

53. Jeremy Cash SS Duke

55. Adolphus Washington DT Ohio St.

58. Artie Burns CB Miami Fla.

Still looks like some good interior defensive linemen available. 4 of the ten are DTs

And yet people are clamouring for Bosa and taking a flier on a QB later on. I could see going with Ramsay (or Tunsil if he's there) and getting a DL later. But like a couple of years ago, no point giving up the farm for Sammy Watkins when you could take OBJ, Kelvin Benjamin, Martavis Bryant, or whoever else later on.

Gipper-just before you leave for weekends PM a list of your top choices to darren15 and he can choose your highest not already taken off your list. That way we can continue and you still get your next available top choice for each team.

Edit-comeonman next up-PM sent.

And yet people are clamouring for Bosa and taking a flier on a QB later on. I could see going with Ramsay (or Tunsil if he's there) and getting a DL later. But like a couple of years ago, no point giving up the farm for Sammy Watkins when you could take OBJ, Kelvin Benjamin, Martavis Bryant, or whoever else later on.

Well, notice that it is DTs that are available, not DEs/pass rushers.

Gipper-just before you leave for weekends PM a list of your top choices to darren15 and he can choose your highest not already taken off your list. That way we can continue and you still get your next available top choice for each team.

Edit-comeonman next up-PM sent.

Yes, good point. I will do that. Thought about doing it this past week, but didn't realize things would move quite so fast.

Well, notice that it is DTs that are available, not DEs/pass rushers.

4-3 DTs can become either 3-4 NTs or DEs depending on skill sets. Desmond Bryant is an example, he was a 4-3 DT in Oakland and plays 3-4 DE/5-tech in cleveland, along with the likes of Athyba Rubin, Billy Winn, John Hughes. Kenny Clark looks like another of that type.

4-3 DTs can become either 3-4 NTs or DEs depending on skill sets. Desmond Bryant is an example, he was a 4-3 DT in Oakland and plays 3-4 DE/5-tech in cleveland, along with the likes of Athyba Rubin, Billy Winn, John Hughes. Kenny Clark looks like another of that type.

Well, they are there for the taking. I will only say this: for my next pick for the Vikings I will not be taking a DT/DE....so they are all yours when the time comes.

OK, I am going to have to bug out for the evening. Comeonman has a pick for the Redskins coming up....so after he picks, these will be my picks for the Vikings, in order:

1. Braxton Miller, WR Ohio St.....or if not available:

2. Jeremy Cash SS Duke.

So, mark it down.

OK, I am going to have to bug out for the evening. Comeonman has a pick for the Redskins coming up....so after he picks, these will be my picks for the Vikings, in order:

1. Braxton Miller, WR Ohio St.....or if not available:

2. Jeremy Cash SS Duke.

So, mark it down.

Gips pick is in for Vikings--BRAXTON MILLER WR ---TOSB Sent Vag PM... still unleashed Z?

Archived