THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Mock Draft

darren15

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm filing charges against Gumby for tampering. You can't do that stuff man!

Can I ask "What the hell you talkin bout Gary Coleman" & hell no I aint takin balt nor 49'ers :o Gumbychek Out!!

Quiet in here today then I realized it is the day everyone becomes Irish for the day ......my great great grandfather had a Guinness in Dublin in 1904 so that makes me Irish :)

Ah...NO. My mother being born in Cobh does however give me Irish citizenship.

Theirs your Browns pick or (WR). Nice pick Mud. Line him up next to Marpet,T will watch.Keep him away from the free Crab legs.. :)

Damn you Mud. Spriggs was my pick.

This'll just take an extra minute or two.

The New York Giants begrudgingly :) select from Texas A&M - OT Germain Ifedi.

Sorry for the small font... I'll fix it when I can get on a computer. . Posting from my phone.

LOL. You won't be sorry. All he needs is a good OL coach. A&M fired his old one and hired one from the pros about a month ago or so.

Top Ten Available. This time I am listing their overall ranking among the CBS Sport draft prospects:

21. Corey Coleman WR Baylor

26. Ryan Kelley OC Alabama

35. Vernon Butler DT La Tech

36. Kenny Clark DT UCLA

39. Connor Cook QB Mich. St.

44. Austin Johnson DT Penn St.

46. Kendell Fuller CB Va. Tech

47. Vonn Bell SS Ohio St.

48. Vadal Alexander OG LSU

49. Joshua Perry OLB Ohio St.

50. Shilique Calhoun DE Mich. St.

I guess I better make the pick as Zombo is nowhere to be seen .....

Miami Dolphins need some help on both lines and in the secondary ....

They select Kendell Fuller CB - Virginia Tech - Fuller is a good CB who has had injuries...reports say any team grabbing him after the first round is getting a steal...

Message sent to next GM

They select Kendell Fuller CB - Virginia Tech - Fuller is a good CB who has had injuries...reports say any team grabbing him after the first round is getting a steal...

Message sent to next GM

You only gave 3 hours between picks. That is not enough time. Some of us do have lives. If it was a guy that had not posted here for 2-3 weeks, understandable. But this is Zombo's pick. Hell, he runs this board. I mean, I have a couple of picks coming up....and generally I am not on here over the weekends. I will have to make special arrangements to come in on the weekend if you do this sort of thing. If my picks for the DATS and Vikings don't happen before late afternoon, I will expect to be able to come in on Monday and make those picks. Don't be Mother Superior and jump the gun.

You only gave 3 hours between picks. That is not enough time. Some of us do have lives. If it was a guy that had not posted here for 2-3 weeks, understandable. But this is Zombo's pick. Hell, he runs this board. I mean, I have a couple of picks coming up....and generally I am not on here over the weekends. I will have to make special arrangements to come in on the weekend if you do this sort of thing. If my picks for the DATS and Vikings don't happen before late afternoon, I will expect to be able to come in on Monday and make those picks. Don't be Mother Superior and jump the gun.

Sorry I thought it has been since yesterday evening that we have been waiting....sure we can wait longer......I will remove the Fuller pick no problem

EDIT

Done ....Dolphins are back on the clock

Message sent to next GM

Thanks. The Dolphins have a headache.

Zombo

Green is the most soothing of colors...

Sticking with that pick then?

I think that is a safe assumption.

Next!

So am I to put down Fuller for the Dolphins ?

7:06PM Fuller pick sticks...Muds last pick 8:03 pm yesterday. AG sent PM @7:05AM this morning.12 hour rule @7:06PM. Stillmotion on Clock. Lets roll

Speaking of picks I heard Rich Neuneisel on that same NFL radio station say that in preparation for the draft this year he went to all the SEC schools to watch several days practice each and by far the most impressive athlete he saw was Hunter Henry who he thinks will have a "great career" as a TE in the NFL. Glad I took him for the Broncos.

I have added another thread to help you all as we move on

A thread that shows picks by each individual team to go along with actual picks and picks by position.

It will allow you as a GM to see easily what positions you have already addressed

Can a mod please pin it for me

Thanks folks

Archived