THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Mock Draft

darren15

Thanks. The Dolphins have a headache.

Zombo

Z, You GM like JM, You have now traded Derek Henry to AG & were moving on. Enjoy Fuller@42. Darren PM Stillmotion<<<(r u serious)

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of picks I heard Rich Neuneisel on that same NFL radio station say that in preparation for the draft this year he went to all the SEC schools to watch several days practice each and by far the most impressive athlete he saw was Hunter Henry who he thinks will have a "great career" as a TE in the NFL. Glad I took him for the Broncos.

The kid reminds me of Carolina's Greg Olsen. But he's been slipping down the boards lately... no idea why...

Ram's choose

Corey Coleman, WR, Baylor

Sweet...

Raiders and One Post are up...

Then back to Rams and stilltheone...

The kid reminds me of Carolina's Greg Olsen. But he's been slipping down the boards lately... no idea why...

I don't get it either. I watched too many games when everyone knew that on 3rd and long they were going to him and somehow he kept getting open and coming up with the catch.

The Saints select Leraven Clark OT Texas Tech!

Wake up call for Mr.Tour....Mr Tour a wake up call...Ill wait to 1am then it's GOODNIGHTS!!!

I have mine written in pencil...

Mine are written in erasable crayon...is that ok :-}-

Who? What?

With the something or other pick in the 2nd round of the 2016 Browns Board Mock, the Indianapolis Colts select:

Kenneth DIxon (RB) LaTech

Back at Mopar and the Bills..

CD's 2 picks Ravens and 49rs are available for round 3 unless CD comes on and lets us know he is available to continue selecting.....not been here for first 2 rounds.

Anyone with no teams or one team want any of the above teams ?

I will give CD until it is time to pick for round 3 to reply if he wants to do it if not the 2 teams will be given to those wanting them...

2 people needed to take them on conditionally if CD does not come on or indicates he cannot do it

Thanks

Go Browns

You only gave 3 hours between picks. That is not enough time. Some of us do have lives. If it was a guy that had not posted here for 2-3 weeks, understandable. But this is Zombo's pick. Hell, he runs this board. I mean, I have a couple of picks coming up....and generally I am not on here over the weekends. I will have to make special arrangements to come in on the weekend if you do this sort of thing. If my picks for the DATS and Vikings don't happen before late afternoon, I will expect to be able to come in on Monday and make those picks. Don't be Mother Superior and jump the gun.

Thanks for sticking up for me, Gip. But I was in no condition to pick yesterday. Curse of the Irish. and the Dolphins needed a corner, so I hope this is a good one.

I really don't know the guys after the second round, and don't have time to research, so if someone wants to take over the Phns from here, I have no problem with that.

But you are stuck with the Derrick Henry pick.

Zombo

Da Beefalo Bills select OT Shon Coleman Auburn

Wait ... it's Friday Night and the Browns still have not drafted Hue Jackson one offensive player and McCown is still the only potential starting QB on the roster?

Never happen.

Zombo

With the XXth pick of the blah balh blah the Atlanta Falcons select...

Vonn Bell (S) THE Ohio State University

Comeonman and his NYJs are on the clock...

Our progress in the draft has been quite good....and Zombo, please keep the Dolphins :)

We maybe already looking for someone to take Ravens and 49rs

Archived