THE BROWNS BOARD

Colin Kaepernick

One Post

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep I have to work at 2:30 pm to 1:30 am. Driving the Nomad to Wal Mart and getting some more pain pills and going to get pilled up at work and be a dick. Afterwards at 1:30 I fire up the machine and wake the hood up with my exhaust. True American shit right they.

Yep I have to work at 2:30 pm to 1:30 am. Driving the Nomad to Wal Mart and getting some more pain pills and going to get pilled up at work and be a dick. Afterwards at 1:30 I fire up the machine and wake the hood up with my exhaust. True American shit right they.

Burger King isn't a picnic job is it? My wife was a manager at one for years so I'm familiar with the horror stories.

Burger King isn't a picnic job is it? My wife was a manager at one for years so I'm familiar with the horror stories.

No it's pretty hard actually. Well for me it is. It's a whole new ball game with the PHU's built for speed of service. The kids working there are idiots so it's a lot of hands on do it yourself. I'm up to the challenge.

Last night a customer returned a fish sandwich. The fish was old looking so I made her a sandwich myself. I told the two kids working they should build some integirty with me by having some accountability. The both said they didn't make the sandwich and as I walked away they were arguing which one made it.

What I didn't tell them...I made the first sandwich. Lmao hey it was still in the timeframe for serving according to the PHU'.

say, I just read where colincraponhisneck has an ...

Islamic girlfriend. Figures. what a stupid victim of nothing.

Maybe he should be put on the terrorist watch list.....

U.S. Soccer Federation REBUKES player after she goes all Kaepernick during National Anthem

Here’s the full rebuke by the U.S. Soccer Federation:

Representing your country is a privilege and honor for any player or coach that is associated with U.S. Soccer’s National Teams. Therefore, our national anthem has particular significance for U.S. Soccer. In front of national and often global audiences, the playing of our national anthem is an opportunity for our Men’s and Women’s National Team players and coaches to reflect upon the liberties and freedom we all appreciate in this country. As part of the privilege to represent your country, we have an expectation that our players and coaches will stand and honor our flag while the National Anthem is played.

"I now have big respect for the U.S. Soccer Federation for putting this statement out so quickly during the game. It’s one thing to disrespect the flag in domestic games. It’s another thing to do it on the world stage in front of international fans. And I appreciate that they mentioned this was a time to reflect on the liberties and freedom we all appreciate in this country.

If Rapinoe feels like liberties aren’t being protected in America, she’s welcome to give up her big soccer salary and citizenship and go to another country. I suggest Saudi Arabia."

http://therightscoop.com/u-s-soccer-federation-rebukes-player-after-she-goes-all-kaepernick-during-national-anthem/

say, I just read where colincraponhisneck has an ...

Islamic girlfriend. Figures. what a stupid victim of nothing.

Maybe he should be put on the terrorist watch list.....

Try to better job hiding your ignorance.

Post like THAT are ridiculous and capture the negative stereotypes of conservatives and Trump voters. Just FYI

1. His action was anti-American, it's not an unfair judgement to figure his girlfriend agrees with him.

2. Not a slap at all Muslims - but his action - PLUS the possibility that she has anti-Americanism in common with him..

warrants my comment.

3. If she does disagree with the stupidass action that he took, she should look for a real boyfriend who has some brains.

4. Woody_CJ_concept2.jpg

an asswhole "protest" against the entirety of America, over some "offense" is asswholish.

dissing your ENTIRE COUNTRY over some impection is unAmerican.

dissing America over racism... you think there is any country on earth where racism doesn't exist?

Stuart

For weeks everyone including the media and other talking heads have been debating if Kaeperdicks protest in that situation was right or wrong, but not a peep about the validity of what the ahole was protesting.

The more a lie is repeated the more it becomes the truth...in the same manner, the more Kapernicks protest is debated the more people become to believe the lie that cops are out to kill and abuse black people.

Last night a customer returned a fish sandwich. The fish was old looking so I made her a sandwich myself. I told the two kids working they should build some integirty with me by having some accountability. The both said they didn't make the sandwich and as I walked away they were arguing which one made it.

What I didn't tell them...I made the first sandwich. Lmao hey it was still in the timeframe for serving according to the PHU'.

Stuart

That was One Post too many.

1. His action was anti-American, it's not an unfair judgement to figure his girlfriend agrees with him.

2. Not a slap at all Muslims - but his action - PLUS the possibility that she has anti-Americanism in common with him..

warrants my comment.

3. If she does disagree with the stupidass action that he took, she should look for a real boyfriend who has some brains.

4. Woody_CJ_concept2.jpg

You don't like Kap. He had a Muslim gf. You respond with "figures" da fuck does that mean? Then the little assumption of being a terrorist. Get the fuck over yourself.

You've posted some pretty anti non Christian non white stuff. You're white and Christian. Figures. We should have you on a KKK / Right Extremist watch group.

Really Weird Bird Anatomy | Mental Floss

mentalfloss.com/article/22313/really-weird-bird-anatomy
Mental Floss
Jul 23, 2009 - Most male birds do not have a penis, but some that do seem to make up for the rest. ... What's really weird is that in some woodpecker species, the tongue ... She is also the managing editor at Neatorama and keeps a small ...

Using your freedoms of speech and to protest a sacred cow in the U.S. is pretty damn American. Agree or disagree with the guy, the founding fathers wrote things up the way they did because they wanted to protect unpopular opinions.

I understand your point and agree with free speech rights and protecting speech you might disagree with. Not standing for the national anthem however is not only a protest but it is disrespecting the country and many do find it offensive. For that reason I would support the NFL if they did have a requirement that all players stand for the national anthem and players like Kaepernick find a different way to protest his cause. The NFL has other requirements of players along this line and adding this rule I would hardly consider excessive but more common sense in not wanting to offend many of the fans who pay their salaries.

Archived