THE BROWNS BOARD

Draft Talk

Adoug319

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time I watch Garret, #10 flashes often.

War, help me out here. The opposite DE/LB

Unsympathetic has it right. Decent body (basically the same as Garrett's minus the Adonisness). Was looking like a really good prospect in 13 and 14. Didn't do much since other than start every game. His sack numbers are mediocre, especially if you remove 2014 ASU (think he had 4.5 or something in that game).

Unsympathetic has it right. Decent body (basically the same as Garrett's minus the Adonisness). Was looking like a really good prospect in 13 and 14. Didn't do much since other than start every game. His sack numbers are mediocre, especially if you remove 2014 ASU (think he had 4.5 or something in that game).

I don't see consistency, but I see ability.

Senior?

Every time I watch Garret, #10 flashes often.

War, help me out here. The opposite DE/LB

that's the guy I really am interested in. Reuben Foster, Alabama,

I don't know who is the better pick, Zack Cunningham or Foster, but dang,

Foster gets in on a lot of plays. He makes them, creates them.

Reuben Foster is the best, most complete LB in the nation | PFF
Alabama linebacker Reuben Foster missed part of the big win over Arkansas on ... Reggie Ragland, his partner at linebacker, left for the NFL draft in the spring.
49ers Should Target Alabama LB Reuben Foster in 2017 NFL Draft
ninernoise.com/.../2017-nfl-draft-49ers-alabama-linebacker-reuben-foste...
4 days ago - And one prospect who should be high on the radar is Alabama linebacker Reuben Foster. ... If the Niners wind up with the No. 1 overall pick in the 2017 NFLDraft, there’s a good chance that happens. ... This would, of course, give San Francisco a chance to land another enticing prospect ...

Sources Tell Us: Scout compares Reuben Foster to Luke ... - NFL.com

www.nfl.com/.../sources-tell-us-scout-compares-reuben-foster-to-luke-ku...

Sep 21, 2016 - Alabama linebacker Reuben Foster earns a comparison to Panthers star Luke Kuechly from one scout. See what we're hearing about top ...

Reuben Foster, Jonathan Allen lead Alabama over UF - NFL.com

www.nfl.com/news/.../reuben-foster-jonathan-allen-lead-alabama-over-u...

Dec 3, 2016 - Alabama linebacker Reuben Foster and the rest of the Crimson Tide's star-studded defense led a 54-16 win over Florida in the SEC ...

Taco...thank you so much for that synopsis. It was excellent. During my extremely brief review of Rudolph, there was NO DOUBT he looked to go deep very often. It's a pretty ball, no doubt about it, and possibly Pryor could be the guy that he hangs that ball up for.

Gennesy is a worse Shon Coleman.

And if moved inside? Seems to have worked for Ifedi...

And I loved Genny Cream Ale once upon a time... genesee-cream-can.jpg

Damn Tour, my "build the D first" philosophy seems to be working it's way into your head. :D

lol... Nothing personal, Ag, but I find the talent more convincing than you... And the top talent in this draft is predominantly, if not overwhelmingly, on the D-side.

3 of the top 4 look like they'll be edge players as will at least 5 of the top 10. Throw in an ILB, CB and Safety... that's potentially 8 of the first 10 on the D-side.

lol... Nothing personal, Ag, but I find the talent more convincing than you... And the top talent in this draft is predominantly, if not overwhelmingly, on the D-side.

3 of the top 4 look like they'll be edge players as will at least 5 of the top 10. Throw in an ILB, CB and Safety... that's potentially 8 of the first 10 on the D-side.

LOL-actually if there really was an Elway or a Manning, I'd be the first to dump the D players. But you are right this is the perfect storm for building our D into something really. really special as long was we address the Center problem at some point. Opportunity is knocking at the front door and this damn FO better open it and let 'em in.

And if moved inside? Seems to have worked for Ifedi...

And I loved Genny Cream Ale once upon a time... genesee-cream-can.jpg

Yeah Gennesy and Ifedi are pretty similar.

OK, all you guys predicting that Trubisky will fall to the Browns at like 10 or something.....please take your collective heads out of your asses and rejoin planet Earth. He goes Top 5 be that Browns, Bears, Jets, 49ers.

They're using a website which let's you do mock drafts. It's not necessarily what they think is going to happen.

With that said, you never know. Mitch could slide. It's still early.

They're using a website which let's you do mock drafts. It's not necessarily what they think is going to happen.

With that said, you never know. Mitch could slide. It's still early.

With the needs of the teams drafting in the top 5, QBs ain't gonna slide. And where is this website? I would try it to see if I get something similar.

With the needs of the teams drafting in the top 5, QBs ain't gonna slide. And where is this website? I would try it to see if I get something similar.

www.first-pick.com

They have Trubisky ranked 4th overall (based on aggregating a bunch of big boards).

OK, all you guys predicting that Trubisky will fall to the Browns at like 10 or something.....please take your collective heads out of your asses and rejoin planet Earth. He goes Top 5 be that Browns, Bears, Jets, 49ers.

to be fair gipper i did two drafts because i agree mitch wont fall to past 5. but if we can get garrett and trubisky that would be cool

Don't forget it's also only december. In previous years Geno Smith, Teddy Twatwater and others have been locked in number one picks until a bad pro day, or bowl game, or combine or whatever.

Nah man, Trubisky is the best player to ever play the game of football, haven't you heard? He's a QB and he's kind of from the greater Cleveland area. We should be trading up to the 0th pick to get his ass.

He said he wanted to be a Brown! Hysteria!

Well... it is something we don't hear every year...

Closest we've come to it since Bernie was "Let's wreck this league." :o

Your Picks:

Round 1 Pick 1: Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M (A+)

Round 1 Pick 4 (CHI): Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (A+)

Round 2 Pick 1: Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford (A)

Round 2 Pick 15: Adoree' Jackson, CB, Southern California (A)

Round 4 Pick 1: Daeshon Hall, DE, Texas A&M (B+)

Round 5 Pick 31: Daniel Carlson, K, Auburn (A+)

Round 6 Pick 1: Donnel Pumphrey, RB, San Diego State (A-)

Your Future Picks:

2019 Round 1 Pick

I like this draft. I solved problems. I got skills and talent. mic drop

I got Garrett's teammate Hall, he made plays as well. I think that with a front of Nassib, Shelton, Hall flanked by Ogbah, Collins, Kirksey and Garrett would be lethal. Back em up with Haden and Kindred at Safety, put Jackson and Taylor at corners... we'll have a strong D, with a lot of other players returning from injury. I mean you could even keep Haden at CB and put Jackson in the slot for a while. We found a good player in DKindred, he reminds me a little of Ward. We could try and pick up a FA Safety to cover the other slot or see if Campbell can take it.

Offense is sick looking. Our Oline will recover next season... Our line will look ages better with Trubisky's dual threat and quick release. Our WR triple threat... GORDON! Pryor and Coleman will finally materialize. RB group of Duke, McCaf and Pumphrey will be to quick and fast to catch.

And we got a legitimate contender to hold Dawson's jockstrap.

Archived