THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

Final Answers:

4. He is the only John(ny) in the Top 20 in career interceptions with 57. Name him.

Johnny Robinson LB for the Packers, a recent HOF inductee

I remembered a Dave Robinson, a HOF LB with the Pack, but Johnny??? Also 57 INTs seems awfully high for a LB?

Checked and turns out Johnnie was a DB with the AFL Dallas Texans/ KC Chiefs. Dave had 27 INTs.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RobiJo00.htm

9. Name any O Lineman named John...or a derivation thereof who are in the PFHOF.

John Hanna and...

Pisses me off that I missed this one...

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see completely different situations in a college red-shirt, who has no hope of seeing the field on game day, and an NFL back-up, who has to prepare as if he is the starter so that he is ready at a moment's notice. Accordingly I would expect JM to react differently now than he did two years ago. If he does not, then he has even more growing up to do than I have thought he does.

Yup- the NFL is a job. If JF football thinks he can beat out Hoyer, great- but he has to realize it's up to Pettine and Shanahan to decide when he's ready.

Well, to say that the YO ranch is in Kerrville may not be accurate. It may be more accurate to say that Kerrville is in the YO Ranch....at least originally. I believe the original YO ranch was over 100,000 acres large....probably the size of Delaware or something, I think it is still about 69K acres. It IS located just outside of Kerrville physically. The YO Lodge is in Kerrville.

Schreiner University in Kerrville is named after the founder of the YO ranch.

OK, so my statement that the YO ranch is the largest employer in Kerrville may be anecdotal and historical. That entity has dominated the town historically however....being as large as it is, having the University there named after its founder, having the largest hotel in town being named after it. etc.

Things in Texas are larger! Texas A&M University campus encompasses 5,550 acres.

I go on vacation for a week and you start another thread on this shit. It was bad enough to see people wearing his shirts in TX and OK but seriously guys? Can we just kill this till training camp?

i'm hearing from old friends back in my network that they're working on a JF graphic novel....

JF vs. the undead.........which i took as JF vs. the steelers defense. old skeletons with rotting flesh but with nice wavy hair.

Sometimes I can't tell if you are joking and being sarcastic mik

gotta keep 'em guessing.

so kings>rangers.

east coast beer? some mozz?

you know what i'll throw together a nice care package from NY. if the 'package' arrives wet...................accept it.

I go on vacation for a week and you start another thread on this shit. It was bad enough to see people wearing his shirts in TX and OK but seriously guys? Can we just kill this till training camp?

Well, since you were away, I explained 822 posts were quite enough for one thread. If you're already bored about the JF talk, don't read this thread- we're going to keep all the Manziel Mania contained in one active place.

gotta keep 'em guessing.

so kings>rangers.

east coast beer? some mozz?

you know what i'll throw together a nice care package from NY. if the 'package' arrives wet...................accept it.

lol

When Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche does it, we all call him a douche and rightly so. When Johnny Scramble does it, some of us call it Johnny being Johnny......... When it smells vinegary and comes with a nozzle, it's a douche.

I seriously have got no problem with this. I think the NFL is ready for another Kenny Stabler "Party hard, win big on Sundays" type. If he can pull it off, it'll be great. Pettine doesn't seem concerned. He's 21. He's drinking, gambling (I assume) and partying with hot blondes when he's not working ... OK.

Zombo

I seriously have got no problem with this. I think the NFL is ready for another Kenny Stabler "Party hard, win big on Sundays" type. If he can pull it off, it'll be great. Pettine doesn't seem concerned. He's 21. He's drinking, gambling (I assume) and partying with hot blondes when he's not working ... OK.

Zombo

I agree if he can pull it off. I really hope he does.

Final Answers:

4. He is the only John(ny) in the Top 20 in career interceptions with 57. Name him.

Johnny Robinson LB for the Packers, a recent HOF inductee

I remembered a Dave Robinson, a HOF LB with the Pack, but Johnny??? Also 57 INTs seems awfully high for a LB?

Checked and turns out Johnnie was a DB with the AFL Dallas Texans/ KC Chiefs. Dave had 27 INTs.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RobiJo00.htm

OK, it is Johnny Robinson that is in the HOF. I had the right info, I just confused the two guys and who they played for.

9. Name any O Lineman named John...or a derivation thereof who are in the PFHOF.

John Hanna and...

Pisses me off that I missed this one...

Zombo

Someone needs to drag him out to Put-in-Bay. At least if he is going to party, do it in the right place.

I'm a Johnny Football supporter and this one rubs me the wrong way. Makes Manziel look like an asshole.

He is everything i hate about today's youth.

Are guys like Andrew Luck really only comes around once every 10 years?

But that's just it, I don't have to love him and I don't give a fuck what JF thinks. He's out of control and right now, not playing or acting like a Brown. His nose should be in the playbook and he should be focused on his professional image on and off the field. I think the management needs to do is get in his grill and the team leader (player) should ignore his red shirt and flatten him. Then say "Welcome to camp, Asshole. Next time I see a dumb picture or video of you on the web, I'm going to ignore your red shirt and whoop your ass, again".

Archived