THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shows he's testing the limits.

lol... you can't get more glass half fuller than that...

While I am a college football/JF fan, I am looking to be a Browns fan.

That being said, I'm looking forward to supporting the team and getting to know the history behind the team even if JF is not on it.

Welcome...

You could probably give him some pointers. Don't you spend most of your time in the fudge packing district?

under your skin heh?

no more JF or thigpen rants to push buttons?

down to calling people faggots like the rest of us.

welcome home bitch.

under your skin heh?

no more JF or thigpen rants to push buttons?

down to calling people faggots like the rest of us.

welcome home bitch.

Nah, there's just no point in trying to talk actual football with you, it's a one-sided conversation. So I figured id speak your language.

BpiIDCYCEAMH4Ms.jpg

https://twitter.com/Ekydoog_Cire/status/475279348107210753/photo/1

@Deadspin not the greatest of pics, but here's Manziel enjoying some X games after party festivities in Austin at Rio pic.twitter.com/PqZNr4TB3F

That doesn't even look like him.

It could totally be fake. I just saw it on another board so I posted here. I mean there's an inflatable swan ... I had to

Apparently people put him at the event and there are pictures of him wearing the same clothes from earlier in the day

Nah, there's just no point in trying to talk actual football with you, it's a one-sided conversation. So I figured id speak your language.

you weren't talking football you were defending your new queen.

There are NFL teams that don't have NFL talent at every position.

If what you're getting at is the case, no rookie QB would ever succeed in the NFL.

That's just lame TC. Rookie qb succeed in the NFL because they're the best of the best- just like rookies at every other position. NFL average talent level is way higher. Bum NFL corners were studs at their respective colleges.

Here is a set of Trivia about Johnny Football....and about Jon Football, and John Football. All about football players named Johnny...and even a few about JP Manziel as well.

1. Who is the QB name John(ny) with the most career passing yards?

2. What QB named John(ny) is #17 all time in career TD passes with 244 career TDs?

3. He is the only John(ny) in the Top 20 all time in career rushing yards. Name him.

4. He is the only John(ny) in the Top 20 in career interceptions with 57. Name him.

5. He is the John(ny) (not Art) who is #4 all time in career scoring. Name him.

6. Name those QBs named John(ny) who are in the Pro Football HOF?

7. Name those WRs named John(ny) who are in the PFHOF?

8. Name those TEs named John(ny) who are in the PFHOF.

9. Name any O Lineman named John...or a derivation thereof who are in the PFHOF.

10. Name any Defensive Lineman named John...who is in the PFHOF.

11. Name your John. Pretend you are a prostitute who has been placed under arrest, and now the Police are requiring you to "Name that John". So, name these Johns:

A. Born in Minnesota, coached at Cal Poly, never had a losing season as a HC in the NFL. Won a Super Bowl. Name that John:

B. Born in New Jersey, played at Delaware St., 2 time All Pro. Caught game winning TD in Super Bowl. Name that John:

C. Born in Louisiana, never learned to read or write so well, sat beneath trees by railroad tracks, got his name in lights: Name that John:

12. Name all those Head Coaches named John who have coached in a Super Bowl (win or lose):

13. Lucky #13. These are all about JP Manziel:

A. What is JFFs ethnic background....from his ancestors that originally came to America?

B. Where did JFF originally commit to play football in college?

C. Whose longstanding SEC total offense in a game record did JFF break?

D. What person, now associated with JFF, did I have to fine on two occasions for speeding?

E. i. What are JFF's hometown...a....where he was born and b. where he attended High School.

ii. Who is the biggest employer in the town where he went to HS?

14. Besides Johnny Manziel, name the 6 other Heisman Trophy winners whose names were John.

15. A. Name all those QBs whose name was John who started a Super Bowl

B. Name all those QBs whose name was Joe who started a Super Bowl

C. Name all those QBs whose name was Jim who started a Super Bowl

D. Name all those QBs who name was Jeff who started a Super Bowl

E. Name any other QB whose name began with a J that started a Super Bowl.

...without googling of course

A. What is JFFs ethnic background....from his ancestors that originally came to America?

Syria/Lebanon

Oregon

D. What person, now associated with JFF, did I have to fine on two occasions for speeding?

LeBron James

E. i. What are JFF's hometown...a....where he was born and b. where he attended High School.

Kerrville, TX

I should disallow your answers since you only did those about one single Johnny. But I will allow it, even if only answering these makes you look like a non football fan/celebrity sniffer.

...without googling of course

Syria/Lebanon Check...yea, just like Uncle Tanoose. (raise your hand if you know that reference)

Oregon Check

LeBron James

NO....but you are warm.

Kerrville, TX

So, which is this one?

Archived