THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

babe ruth, mickey mantle, billy martin, whitey ford....jesus, none of these guys would pass the mudfly employee test...just not fit to be a pro athlete in cleveland.....u r fucking kidding me right.....???

flip off you mother jumper.

i wouldn't hire them and i wouldn't hire you.

As usual you're one step away from the home, Forrest. I never once said it was my opinion that pettine should be fired.

you're such a little twit. all you did sunday was bitch and moan like a dark cloud over everything that was going on. there has to be 20 examples on this forum of you saying that haslam could fire pettine and he should hire harbaugh. well if you don't want haslam to fire pettine and hire harbaugh then why mention it so much.

you lying now or is it just your little pussy game of words?

cysko you should just shut the fuck up already about pettine getting fired...........i said i'll put money up that he doesn't. got any balls? and what's your love interest in harbaugh? you see how his team is playing right now don't you? yeah that's what we want. a guy that will quit on the team as soon as he sniffs a better offer.

letsgojackets: who blew a hornet up your ass? fucking ready to fight your computer or what?

and then there's walter. i'm glad to see you finally have a following, albeit the guys with 3-5 posts. way to go shrivel dick.

this thread has got to be one of the funniest/scariest i've seen. fucking reactionary Retardation at it's best.

I went to kick the dog, thought better and kicked the cat.

babe ruth, mickey mantle, billy martin, whitey ford....jesus, none of these guys would pass the mudfly employee test...just not fit to be a pro athlete in cleveland.....u r fucking kidding me right.....???

flip off you mother jumper.

i wouldn't hire them and i wouldn't hire you.

Mik I think his post may be a line out of Billy Joels We Didn't Start the Fire..............................lol

The Elves aren't going to like this... Manzelf, sic em.

I have a strong feeling a lot of these A&M fans used to be huge Texas fans when Vince Young and Colt McCoy were there because A&M has been dogshit for most of the 2000s before Manziel and Sumlin arrived.

Not how it works in Texas. When Texas A&M was in the big 12 it was a big rivalry. Think about bandwagon OSU/Michigan fans...not that many that switch sides except for the few attention getters.

Not how it works in Texas. When Texas A&M was in the big 12 it was a big rivalry. Think about bandwagon OSU/Michigan fans...not that many that switch sides except for the few attention getters.

Alright thanks for clearing that up, honestly don't know much about the rivalry. I'm way more into professional football in recent years. I get sick of watching the read option crap all the time in College.

you're such a little twit. all you did sunday was bitch and moan like a dark cloud over everything that was going on. there has to be 20 examples on this forum of you saying that haslam could fire pettine and he should hire harbaugh. well if you don't want haslam to fire pettine and hire harbaugh then why mention it so much.

you lying now or is it just your little pussy game of words?

Shrimp sandwich, shrimp stew, pineapple shrimp...do you ever have any clue what you're talking about or are you just winging it out there like Johnny after a night of coke and hookers?

"You've got to go defend the offense. You don't defend the player, particularly a midget."

wow I just totally lost all respect for Lewis. I'm kind of at a loss. That is so unlike basically his whole NFL career. Pettine should talk about Gingers now. How disgusting Gingers are and how every defense that plays a foul ginger should take them out at the knees on the 1st snap. Get that ginger shit off the field no one wants it.

Paul Dehner Jr. ‏ @ pauldehnerjr 4m 4 minutes ago

Marvin Lewis offers statement re: his "midget" comment on @ 700WLW: "I apologize to Johnny and the Browns and all the fans in Cleveland ...

Paul Dehner Jr. ‏ @ pauldehnerjr 4m 4 minutes ago

ML (cont 2/2): “It was just a poor remark. I really didn’t mean anything by it.”

Archived