THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this thread has got to be one of the funniest/scariest i've seen. fucking reactionary Retardation at it's best.

I prefer horror....then comedy......all mixed up into one frightening laugh fest

I watched Kevin Bacon play a Retard last night(hole to china, or something)....it wasn't very good though....no comedy or horror.....I reacted poorly.....

I don't give a shit if you and every other fucktard defending him drink until 4am daily and snort coke until your nose bleeds. I don't buy tickets to watch you and yoru behaviors don't impact me. I don't care if in the off season he snorts coke off a tranny clowns cock while Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche wanks on him.

giphy.gif

As someone who owns a business, I can assure you that what people do outside of work DOES make a difference....

And if Im gonna pay someone a million dollars to be the top producer at MY company, then I EXPECT my employee to make the company and his career the #1 priority.....

And if my million dollar star thinks his personal agenda is more important, then he isn't what I hoped he was.....

Yeah, he's 22 and acts like it....but most 22 year olds dont have million dollar jobs.....

so, if hes just another immature 22 year old kid, then he should go back to college and party his ass off.....no problem, thats what kids do.....

BUT, if he's a professional football player and wants his millions, then he should adjust his priorities, sacrifice the mid week parties and show his new bosses that he's serious and that he respects what his bosses want and need from him.....

Right now, he is disrespecting his coaches and team by saying he wont change and their wants dont jive with his wants.....

jesus....if this is the kind of bullshit manziel has to put up with to be accepted in cleveland then, "get me the fuck outta here......" ........manziel doesn't pass the mudfly "employee profile" test....like who gives a flying shit what morons like mudfly think.....

You have no idea the shit they do behind close doors. This a complete goober headed opinion.

See?.....I think thats the main point......its the "behind closed doors part" that JFF hasn't figured out yet.....

Its not what you do...but how you do it.....he just needs to refine his party skills to keep us all happy...

I know I learned how....Im sure he can too....;)

keep shaking my head on this one.....especially after the Greg Little debacle last game....the Bengals are REALLY stupid

and what kind of head coach....anywhere...... calls an opposing player midget?

Dumb to call him a midget, but I think it's equally dumb if it doesn't change their preparation I'm pretty sure it should. Definitely would think they'd practice for a guy who not only can run but will look to run as an option.

i guess mudfly just hires stay at home losers like hoyer, who can't cut the fucking mustard.....must be one hell of a business.....

Wow insightful addition to the thread. I am sure you are a highly successful professional. it comes through very clearly in your posts. Now go look up this word......................sarcasm.........................read it, don't worry we will help you with the big words

1. Good, more bulletin material, I'm sure no one has forgotten Hill's comments after last game.

2. Why anyone would even think of insulting the great JF like this is beyond me. Guarantee first thing johnny does when he get the ball is roll right, roll back left, cock his gigantic arm back, and drop a big fat shit right on Marvin's bald head.

That is not very pc on lewis' part. Where's the goon squad to tear him down for saying "midget"?

Every midget in Cleveland should hold up racial protest signs when Lewis comes to town. This is slander! This is a travesty of the highest degree and midgets everywhere must rise up and be heard. Lewis can't get away with this!

Talking shit without any real results... Typical Bungle/Bungle Fan.

If they ask Pettine about the comments on Weds I am willing to bet he will say something like this -

"Well, our backup QB led us to a win down there in Kentucky. I'm confident now that we have our starter in the lineup we will perform even better."

Every midget in Cleveland should hold up racial protest signs when Lewis comes to town. This is slander! This is a travesty of the highest degree and midgets everywhere must rise up and be heard. Lewis can't get away with this!

I see what you did there.

Archived