THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

The fanboy bs defending him and his behavior though is laughable. .

People like you are irritating to me for a reason. His behavior is fucking fine.

What THE FUCK has Manziel done to hail in comparison to other players? He's never ONCE been suspended or fucked up his life.

Aaron Hernandez killed a man

Ray Lewis killed a man

Micheal Vick tortured and killed dogs

Big Ben sexually assaulted a girl

Josh Brent killed a guy drunk driving and now he's with the Cowboys

Donte Stallworth killed a guy drinking and driving.

Ray Rice beats the fuck out of his wife on Camera

Aldon Smith is mentally Retarded and fucking brings a gun into an airport.

Fuck, Josh Gordon hurt us this year with his bullshit.

I could keep the list going and going.

Yet, I don't see you attacking those guys or writing long articles outraged about them the same way you do Manziel. It's personal agenda bullshit.

If your'e offended or outraged by Manziel going out, then get the fuck over it because you're being a baby. Manziel is a party boy, those guys are fucking law breaking maniacs.

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People like you are irritating to me for a reason. His behavior is fucking fine.

What THE FUCK has Manziel done to hail in comparison to other players? He's never ONCE been suspended or fucked up his life.

Aaron Hernandez killed a man

Ray Lewis killed a man

Micheal Vick tortured and killed dogs

Big Ben sexually assaulted a girl

Josh Brent killed a guy drunk driving and now he's with the Cowboys

Donte Stallworth killed a guy drinking and driving.

Ray Rice beats the fuck out of his wife on Camera

Aldon Smith is mentally Retarded and fucking brings a gun into an airport.

Fuck, Josh Gordon hurt us this year with his bullshit.

I could keep the list going and going.

Yet, I don't see you attacking those guys or writing long articles outraged about them the same way you do Manziel. It's personal agenda bullshit.

If your'e offended or outraged by Manziel going out, then get the fuck over it because you're being a baby. Manziel is a party boy, those guys are fucking law breaking maniacs.

Walter you are a straight up asshole. What he has or hasn't done in comparison to those other players is irrelevant. I haven't written any dissertations on them because I generally don't fucking care about them. They have nothing to do with the Browns. The one exception being Gordon who is relevant and I have written plenty about him so check your facts douchebag.

I do not have a personal agenda against Johnny. I want him to succeed and I have been clear its time for him to get the start. HOWEVER, and I will type this slowly so that maybe your tiny fucking brain gets it.....................PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES DO NOT OPERATE AT PEAK EFFICIENCY WITH IMPROPER AMOUNTS OF REST AND NUTRITION. I don't give a shit if you and every other fucktard defending him drink until 4am daily and snort coke until your nose bleeds. I don't buy tickets to watch you and yoru behaviors don't impact me. I don't care if in the off season he snorts coke off a tranny clowns cock while Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche wanks on him. If you can't comprehend that then your mind is simply operating at less than peak efficiency as well.

As far as "being a baby" fuck off you little mouthy bitch. There hasn't big a bigger flip flopping schizophrenic bitch baby poster in the history of the internet that can top you. The reason you don't get the point I try to make is because you either don't want to or you are also simply too immature to understand it.

Plenty of high paying jobs carry expectations that go beyond the working hours of the day. I know there are at least a few other people on here who understand that both in their current careers and as athletes.

What Walter said, plus...

1. Shanahan is saying and has been saying Johnny is ready.

2. His one chance to prove his readiness, he lead an 80-yard drive for a td.

3. Hoyer has been starting not because Manziel sucks or doesnt know the playbook, but because the Browns have been winning games and are in the playoff hunt. Hoyer has not been good, but the team has won in spite of that, till Buffalo and Indy.

4. There have been no reports of Johnny doing anything wrong or against team rules, so anyone saying he is not prepping enough, not getting enough "nutrition", not getting enough "rest", not"ready", how "ready" did he look running past Buffalo defenders on his way to the end zone? You are talking out of your ass.

3. Hoyer has been starting not because Manziel sucks or doesnt know the playbook, but because the Browns have been winning games and are in the playoff hunt. Hoyer has not been good, but the team has won in spite of that, till Buffalo and Indy.

4. There have been no reports of Johnny doing anything wrong or against team rules, so anyone saying he is not prepping enough, not getting enough "nutrition", not getting enough "rest", not"ready", how "ready" did he look running past Buffalo defenders on his way to the end zone? You are talking out of your ass.

Fuck you too, I am tired of you dick sucking Texas wanna be Browns fans posting your bullshit. AGAIN I WANT HIM TO SUCCEED BUT MY POINTS ARE VALID. As far as talking from my ass, apparently if that is true I am able to make more sense out of my ass than you can out of that big douche mouth you have. If you could take both Walter and Johnnies rods out of your mouth for a second perhaps you could FAIRLY assess what I am trying to say.

I suspect that if it was strictly a playbook/not winning the head to head issue then no one would have argued on the staff for JM to play yesterday. It seemed to me that 7-5 plus 3 last year was the big issue that he got from mutual teammates that convinced him Hoyer should start. They went with their gut/loyalty to the one that got them there over an untried rookie. And now they know their answer. Hoyer once again screwed the pooch despite all that extra prep time and showing up hours before the QB who had by then been told to sit the bench once again. A QB who knows in his own heart that he is far the better QB and was disappointed in not getting the start.

Sorry but facts don't support the inference in was a game prep issue. Pettine clearly stated that there was a 'spirited" discussion and it was a close call that he had to choose the QB that still had them in the playoff hunt. We may find soon find out what other issues were there if he still sticks with Hoyer the rest of the season. But at the moment it's just a guess, not an inference, that it was a playbook issue (Edit) or a D reading issue (I read that after posting the first part).

Other factors sure... but what trumps preparedness? Especially with athleticism clearly on your side of the ledger.

Also watch Pettine 12-8 presser... Question of JM's preparation was asked. Pettine said a lot of words, none of which approached adding up to, "It's not a problem".

Stark contrast to Pettine's reply to the "little bit late" question, which as best I can recall was: "You can't be a little pregnant and you can't be a little late. He was not late."

Walter you are a straight up asshole. What he has or hasn't done in comparison to those other players is irrelevant. I haven't written any dissertations on them because I generally don't fucking care about them. They have nothing to do with the Browns. The one exception being Gordon who is relevant and I have written plenty about him so check your facts douchebag.

I do not have a personal agenda against Johnny. I want him to succeed and I have been clear its time for him to get the start. HOWEVER, and I will type this slowly so that maybe your tiny fucking brain gets it.....................PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES DO NOT OPERATE AT PEAK EFFICIENCY WITH IMPROPER AMOUNTS OF REST AND NUTRITION. I don't give a shit if you and every other fucktard defending him drink until 4am daily and snort coke until your nose bleeds. I don't buy tickets to watch you and yoru behaviors don't impact me. I don't care if in the off season he snorts coke off a tranny clowns cock while Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche wanks on him. If you can't comprehend that then your mind is simply operating at less than peak efficiency as well.

As far as "being a baby" fuck off you little mouthy bitch. There hasn't big a bigger flip flopping schizophrenic bitch baby poster in the history of the internet that can top you. The reason you don't get the point I try to make is because you either don't want to or you are also simply too immature to understand it.

Plenty of high paying jobs carry expectations that go beyond the working hours of the day. I know there are at least a few other people on here who understand that both in their current careers and as athletes.

You mad bro?

Walter you are a straight up asshole. What he has done in comparison to those other players is irrelevant. I haven't written any dissertations on them because I generally don't fucking care about them. They have nothing to do with the Browns. The one exception being Gordon who is relevant and I have written plenty about him so check your facts douchebag.

I do not have a personal agenda against Johnny. I want him to succeed and I have been clear its time for him to get the start. HOWEVER, and I will type this slowly so that maybe your tiny fucking brain gets it.....................PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES DO NOT OPERATE AT PEAK EFFICIENCY WITH IMPROPER AMOUNTS OF REST AND NUTRITION. I don't give a shit if you and every other fucktard defending him drink until 4am daily and snort coke until your nose bleeds. I don't care in the off season if he snorts coke off a tranny clowns cock while Tiny Canadian Pussy Douche wanks on him. If you can't comprehend that then your mind is simply operating at less than peak efficiency as well.

Wow, you're onto something. Johnny has a history of looking slow, fat and lethatgic on the field.

Dumbest thing I've ever read about Johnny Fucking Football. Maybe if he would have listened to you about nutrition and rest, he would've had a good college career.

You mad bro?

No mad wouldn't quite capture it. Dismayed at how you and some of your board buddies can be so stupid yes. Amazed that your limited intelligence and understanding still allows you to operate a computer and post? Yes. Baffled as to why some of you don't expect a little more commitment from him? Yes. But hey fuck being mad, you aren't worth that wasted energy.

Jcam222 - Unraveling into a profane response and rant just makes you come across like an immature uneducated child. Yes, you can tell me where to go given I'm only here because Manziel is a Brown. Actually, I do like Joe Hayden too. The way he has handled himself and his family are prime examples for others to follow.

The only thing I'd say is that you come across as if you are on some massively high horse when chances are you probably haven't sniffed field competitively compared to these athletes. Again, I'm not saying your point is invalid. The other issue is: if you think most football players aren't wasting their evenings or spending time doing things other than prepping for games is asinine and quite frankly, naive. Maybe you can make the case that a QB in particular needs to not ever be seen out and about. I guarantee you that a good majority of the Browns' players probably have some celebration for their birthday within a day or two of a game.

It's easy to focus on Manziel because his profile and spot-light are giant. There is some crazy stat that 70% of NFL players are either broke or have been arrested for a felony (or just crime?) within 5 yrs of being out of the league. I doubt that will happen to Manziel. Be glad you've got the kid and quit bitching about things that don't matter. When he goes on the field and sucks ass the same week he stays out and parties, then come back here on your high horse. Until then, you should just sit patiently and wait to pounce for when he screws up.

I'm sure you'll be quick to say, "I told you so! I told you so!".

Wow, you're onto something. Johnny has a history of looking slow, fat and lethatgic on the field.

Dumbest thing I've ever read about Johnny Fucking Football. Maybe if he would have listened to you about nutrition and rest, he would've had a good college career.

Good college career. OMG fuck you got me there!! Good college careers and the work ethics that supported them ALWAYS turn into brilliant pro careers don't they?? Shit my bad

haha....thats rich.....no fair assessments coming from Texas anytime soon....the aggie boys are so severely biased that they see nothing but that which is illuminated by the light of Johnnys halo

Stark contrast to Pettine's reply to the "little bit late" question, which as best I can recall was: "You can't be a little pregnant and you can't be a little late. He was not late."

But I bet you could be a little prepared....or somewhat prepared....or totally prepared...and still be prepared by someones standard...

Let's see how "prepared" Johnny really is.....

JG took a lot of heat this week for presumably not knowing the plays, even though he's not been here all season.....

So, it will interesting to see how prepared Johnny is, considering he's had the whole season to get ready....

Im excited!

" When you want to do a serious breakdown of that ONE DRIVE, start a new thread."

It's already been done by a guru who praised Johnny for his reads and great arm. The link was in this board, but you probably didn't want to see it because of your anti-Johnny bias. It was really cool, pics, video, explanations of the plays. I'll try to find it, not that you actually care.

Sure... love the link. I'll read... and if you drop the lame, anti-Johnny BS, I'll be happy to discuss it.

Lost a reply to your CAN'T INFER THAT post... lost due to my fumble fingers around a lappie touch-pad... infernal contraption.

Not worth recreating it... you would not have liked it anyway.

Jcam222 - Unraveling into a profane response and rant just makes you come across like an immature uneducated child. Yes, you can tell me where to go given I'm only here because Manziel is a Brown. Actually, I do like Joe Hayden too. The way he has handled himself and his family are prime examples for others to follow.

The only thing I'd say is that you come across as if you are on some massively high horse when chances are you probably haven't sniffed field competitively compared to these athletes. Again, I'm not saying your point is invalid. The other issue is: if you think most football players aren't wasting their evenings or spending time doing things other than prepping for games is asinine and quite frankly, naive. Maybe you can make the case that a QB in particular needs to not ever be seen out and about. I guarantee you that a good majority of the Browns' players probably have some celebration for their birthday within a day or two of a game.

It's easy to focus on Manziel because his profile and spot-light are giant. There is some crazy stat that 70% of NFL players are either broke or have been arrested for a felony (or just crime?) within 5 yrs of being out of the league. I doubt that will happen to Manziel. Be glad you've got the kid and quit bitching about things that don't matter. When he goes on the field and sucks ass the same week he stays out and parties, then come back here on your high horse. Until then, you should just sit patiently and wait to pounce for when he screws up.

Fair point on the rant although even my rant is about 10 times more mature than most of the posts on the topic. While I have never "sniffed the field" professionally I can tell you that there are more professions than football that require some common sense the night before a big presentation or pitch for a multi million dollar sale. There are bosses and shareholders (read coaches and ticket holders) that expect you to be in peak performance mode.

Please also refer to my post at 5:47 which was not a rant, was decently worded and had maybe one profane word in it. I am not on a high horse either. I simply feel that ticket holders, people that spend money on single games and even merchandise buyers have the right to expect 100% effort and I stand by that regardless of how many pile on lol.

The locker room is compromised because the handling of this QB situation.

I think the defense is pissed off, Gordon is pissed off, the offensive line is pissed off and people are upset at the fact that if someone plays shitty they get benched. Justin Gilbert was benched, Ben Tate was benched, and somehow Brian Hoyer who has been hot dogshit gets to start. I think the locker room has wanted Manziel for sometime and Pettine and a few veterans wanted Hoyer If Brian Hoyer is the starter Sunday, the locker room has lost its trust in the coach. You can't start Hoyer if you expect players to resign in the off-season.

Can you really see guys wanting to resign here once the losing pattern starts and we have a coach who's this stubborn?

You really need to stop thinking... or maybe start... hard to tell... close call either way

LOL-we could all use a little levity after yesterday's game.

I think I have never taken a pro game loss so hard before after watching such a brilliant defensive effort wasted. Does this mean I am becoming a Browns Fan? Inquiring minds want to know.

Possibly... if the QB decision goes the way we both think it needs to this week, then might even upgrade you to "FanBrown" status...

Sorry but I've got to agree with walter. Get off the kids sack and give him a chance. Plenty of time to bag on him after he loses once or twice. Nobody can win all the time.

Sorry but I've got to agree with walter. Get off the kids sack and give him a chance. Plenty of time to bag on him after he loses once or twice. Nobody can win all the time.

Man I just don't apparently communicate my sentiment on this topic well at all. Interesting as generally speaking that is not an issue for me. Aside from the fact he is not a kid..........I want him to win. I want him to be the best damn QB football has ever seen. I want him to start this coming Sunday. I wanted him to come in half way through the Colts game. I think he shows a lot of exciting potential etc etc etc etc

I would simply like to see him focus his activities on being a great QB for the next month or so. I am not saying he needs to be a saint. I have no issues with his going to Cavs games etc. Hell I thought that complaint was ludicrous. I would simply like him to get some sleep the night before a game , show up a little early to be a leader and act like a man. Am I really being that unreasonable?

1. Offensive guys like daring do... like excitement. Defensive guys safety... The Defensive guy held out as long as he could.

2. Ignoring the early season play packages, because I would not want to be unfair.... It's first chance... not one chance. Second series? But I'll take .500. Should translate into 7 TDs this Sunday.

3. Yes... agree... how did that happen?

4. He looked ready to be A&M Johnny... hope that's good enough. Honestly, I do...

Go Browns...

Jcam222 - Unraveling into a profane response and rant just makes you come across like an immature uneducated child. Yes, you can tell me where to go given I'm only here because Manziel is a Brown.

So go... nowhere...

Welcome and read some here...

Cussing happens... watch...

Take a chill pill bro.

Learn to count, Fuckhead...

Man I just don't apparently communicate my sentiment on this topic well at all. Interesting as generally speaking that is not an issue for me.

It's cool, j... just a matter of either being with 'em or agin 'em... in the right order.

We're just a couple Go Browns guys in a Go Johnny thread...

Go Browns...

cysko you should just shut the fuck up already about pettine getting fired...........i said i'll put money up that he doesn't. got any balls? and what's your love interest in harbaugh? you see how his team is playing right now don't you? yeah that's what we want. a guy that will quit on the team as soon as he sniffs a better offer.

letsgojackets: who blew a hornet up your ass? fucking ready to fight your computer or what?

and then there's walter. i'm glad to see you finally have a following, albeit the guys with 3-5 posts. way to go shrivel dick.

this thread has got to be one of the funniest/scariest i've seen. fucking reactionary Retardation at it's best.

cysko you should just shit the fuck up already about pettine getting fired...........i said i'll put money up that he doesn't. got any balls?

letsgojackets: who blew a hornet up your ass? fucking ready to fight your computer i guess.

and then there's walter. i'm glad to see you finally have a following albeit the guys with 3-5 posts. way to go shrivel dick.

this thread has got to be one of the funniest/scariest i've seen. fucking reactionary Retardation at it's best.

As usual you're one step away from the home, Forrest. I never once said it was my opinion that pettine should be fired.

UH OH.....Now Johnny is gonna royally fuck them up.....you'd think a head coach would be smarter than that....

I was honestly worried....but now.....not so much. JFF will show that Marv shoulda took him a little more seriously.....

Archived