THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

Agreed. However you have to take into account that he didn't quite run the Browns like he runs the Patriots. The Pats are the BB show. He is GM and HC and he gets the players HE wants, and does what HE wants with them. His first year here, he didn't have as much of a chance to craft the team and he pretty much got what was handed to him, and look at the pick that he DID make in the draft. He picked arguably one of the All-Time greatest QB's in the game of football when no other team even gave him a look. But there are many other things that make him a great coach, I think too many people emphasize the Brady thing. It will be very interesting indeed to see what happens when the Brady days are over.

Seriously? Why don't you just release him right now and rely on your backup QB....and then let's see how good BB would come out.

One of the greatest coaches in history...Paul Brown had his troubles after Otto Graham retired. Almost all dynasties are great coach/QB combinations.

The only guy to really win big with multiple QBs was Joe Gibbs.

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! I didn't even know he had gotten a gig with Fox. That is fairly hilarious, ironic, pathetic.....and a lot of other adjectives.

I wonder if Horseballs ever said to him "Oh yeah, I'll still be starting in this league, and you'll be up in the booth calling my games!"

Zombo

ooOOhhh.....a hate list!!!.....I LOVE hate lists.....here's my top 10

1. I hate our whole division......... They all suck rocks and are equally hateable.
  2. Dallas Cowboys.......... They simply make me sick. Always have. Always will. HATE them.
  3. Denver Broncos..........no explanation necessary
  4. New England Patriots..........just a fucking bunch of Red Sox fans in disguise
  5. Seattle Seahawks.........because I've always hated their uniforms. They dont look like ballers. The new neon shit is gay.
  6. Carolina Panther....i hate new teams. They never feel like they belong. Tampa & Seattle still feel new to me.
  7. Jacksonville Jaguars....See above. PLUS, I used to confuse them with the Panthers. 2 new teams, both cats, both suck.

And my 10 favorites:

1. DA BROWNS......of course
  2. Minn. Vikings.....my favorite as a front running 8 year old...foreman, tarkenton, marshall, rashad...still love that team!
  3. DA Bears!.........always seemed like a gritty team and just my flavor
  4. Green Bay Packers.......see above..Plus, I love cheese!
  5. Detroit Lions.....that fucking barge is everything....we own you detroit!(well, not really....)
  6. LA Raiders....always liked the team and image. Not so much now. They'll be back.
  7. Houston Oilers.....maybe because I miss them? If they were still here, Id put em on the hate list
  8. ........................hmmm, it appears I only like 7 teams

The rest are ....eh

How dare you slander my beloved Earl Campbell and Bum's Oilers. You'll smoke a turd in Hell if you keep that up.

Good ole Bum....always bitchin about the nail we gave him to hang his hat....I think it was rusty ;)

And..hey, look again, no slander.....they made my favorites list....

My Hate List:

1. Steelers

2. Ravens

3. Bungles

4. Cowboys

5. Dolphins (from living down here)

6. Patriots (the fans)

7. Broncos (the history)

8. Texas (fuck Texas and fuck expansion teams)

That's about all I hate, but we need two more, so I will add:

9. Chiefs (because of bad experience with some of their fat obnoxious fans once)

10. Penguins (because they are all Steeler fans)

OK, they are really a hockey team, so 10. Rams, (because they keep moving and dicking over people)

Zombo

Well you have to admit; we haven't talked about any one Browns player like this since I can remember. We knew what we were getting with Lebron James but this is totally different. It seems no one can agree. The talking heads on ESPN and NFL channel argue all day every day about wether or not Johnny will be successful. Heath Evans hates him along with Charlie Casserly. Dion Sanders thinks he should have started the season. Boy!

I just hope the offensive line is healthy and Ryan Seymour the center has a good day.

My Hate List:

1. Steelers

2. Ravens

3. Bungles

4. Cowboys

6. Patriots (the fans)

7. Broncos (the history)

9. Chiefs (because of bad experience with some of their fat obnoxious fans once)

OK, they are really a hockey team, so 10. Rams, (because they keep moving and dicking over people)

Zombo

Dolphins cuz the whole organization is whacked. And they covered up for fat boy Incognito. The Team Bully.

The Jets because their fans are so arrogant and the coach sucks.

FRAK. Best thing I have heard today. I love it.

How doctor root for a team in a city you've never lived in. FRAK is for fair weather fans. LeBron is now a Browns fan. He learned his lesson. Never bite the hand that feeds you. And throw that Yankee cap in Lake Erie.

My Hate List:

1. Steelers

2. Ravens

3. Bungles

4. Cowboys

6. Patriots (the fans)

7. Broncos (the history)

Zombo

What the hell do you guys hate so much about Texas

i call bullshit. the broncos have to be on the top of the list for anyone my age.

my friend just today named both games we played in afc mother fricking championships and in both we were two arm pit hairs away from going to the super bowl. and on both accounts he said we would've beat both the gints and the skins.

fuck elway. fuck denver (even though it's a beautiful place to live) and fuck anyone that even looks like elway. yeah that means the whole manning clan. fuck you.

only thing pittsburgh did was build a team better that us for like 30 fucking years.

oh and fuck bill cowher and will smith and anyone that looks like either one of those aholes.

Most Aggys I know just want to follow JF cause he won while in college, I think they want him to keep winning moreso than their train wreck school.

I think he will be special but that is speaking from the heart, we will see on SundayI

I have never missed an A&M game and rarely watch the NFL, but ever since Johnny came along and got drafted you are exactly right. He kind of ruined A&M football for me for a while because watching them now is so boring, even when they win. I would give up A&M ever winning a title for the Browns to win the super bowl this year. Although to be fair I didn't actually go to A&M and am only a fan of their basketball and football teams. My dad and the rest of my family did so that is why I watch the games.

I have never missed an A&M game and rarely watch the NFL, but ever since Johnny came along and got drafted you are exactly right. He kind of ruined A&M football for me for a while because watching them now is so boring, even when they win. I would give up A&M ever winning a title for the Browns to win the super bowl this year. Although to be fair I didn't actually go to A&M and am only a fan of their basketball and football teams. My dad and the rest of my family did so that is why I watch the games.

What the hell are you?

oh... so we have Texas A&M ulum on this board...... interesting... Not a college football guy myself. The mismatches are so whack. Who wants to watch a 64 zip game? Why go through the motions if a #2 ranked team plays a #75th ranked team? Seems like a lot of unnecessary work to me. No fun........ & marching bands...... What's with marching bands?

oh... so we have Texas A&M ulum on this board...... interesting... Not a college football guy myself. The mismatches are so whack. Who wants to watch a 64 zip game? Why go through the motions if a #2 ranked team plays a #75th ranked team? Seems like a lot of unnecessary work to me. No fun........ & marching bands...... What's with marching bands?

ya I get that. Power cnfc schools only playing other power cnfc schools would be cool

Don't hate Texas- just arrogance. "America's Team" is arrogance. You want America's Team? Give me the Packers. Wasn't too keen on the Oilers when they were in the same division as the Browns either. Now? if the Texans smoke the Colts on Sunday, fine by me.

LOL, Ohio State- best damn band in the land. Hope they show the entire script Ohio New Year's Day. Really enjoyed the 59--0 beatdown of Wisconsin too.

My Dad drove through Texas as a kid (this would have been late 1930's) and he hated it, told stories about how terrible it was. He hated all texas sports team, when he passed away in the hospital he was happy he first got to see the White Sox beat the Astros. Then, growing up, there were the obnoxious Texas fans with their "hook 'em horns" things and then the Dallas Cowboys ... who didn't hate the Dallas Cowboys? You either loved them or hated them in the 70's and early 80's ... and I hated them.

Then I got older and actually visited Texas and i hated it more. I frequently visited Houston and it was humid, muggy all built-up but flat, with a bunch of idiots riding around with shotguns on the back of their truck. Drove across the entire state once with a buddy on the way to LA. Once you get past Dallas it all looks the same, You drive 100 miles on the interstate in West Texas and the scenery never changes and it feels like the road is never going to end. Finally got to El Paso, thought I was in Mexico.

No thanks.

I hear San Antonio and Austin are nice though.

Zombo

Archived