THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You got that right. Looks like a 'moldie' or is it moldy, walking down the hallways of Greenbriar with a book bag. Probably has fairy hooks ready to be pulled off his shirt.

It's moldie...

.. and I'd forgotten about fairy hooks.

Taco is right its a fucking game.

Its a game?? For them its a JOB which in many cases pays millions of dollars !! It is a job that comes with the responsibility to prepare and execute. When they don't do that those of us who pay for the product have every right to bitch.

When you screw up at your job as badly as they did last week you have no right to laugh and joke like it doesn't matter. If it doesn't matter then you should be fired on the fucking spot. These son of a bitches need to start to understand that.

If Johnny starts next week and plays like he has so far, is he worth keeping around next year? Pettine did say 3 games was enough time to know what Johnny is.

If BLT beats us and KC beats SD, then BLT gets a WildCard slot...

Fuck Manziel... start the guy that gives us the best chance to win... Brian Hoyer.

Let's bid Brian farewell in style by beating the shit outta BLT for our 3rd and final, in division split of 2014.

Go Browns...

If BLT beats us and KC beats SD, then BLT gets a WildCard slot...

Fuck Manziel... start the guy that gives us the best chance to win... Brian Hoyer.

Let's bid Brian farewell in style by beating the shit outta BLT for our 3rd and final, in division split of 2014.

Go Browns...

Unfortunately I think hoyer is gone. Don't think he'll want to stay around after all this.

If that's the case I wish the guy the best. Brought back exciting football for the first time in seven years.

Therefore I start johnny or shaw. Personally I'd like to see shaw because I've seen enough of show me the money boy. Let's see if shaw is worth keeping. If I knew hoyer was staying I'd say start him.

Send him elsewhere. Both he and Cleveland fans will be happier for it. And Cleveland gets to add #22 to that infamous list of QB's. What a legacy it has become!

Works for me...

We'll always have "The Buffalo Drive"... not to mention "The Buffalo (non-)Fumble"...

Archived