THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

So, you're going to ban people who have different--but correct--opinions?

This is comical. How angry are you that you were wrong? And don't give me the shit that you're rooting for Manziel to succeed. I'll find the posts later where you openly wished injury on him.

Ban yourself, fossil.

Sorry if you can't tell when I'm joking Mike. I can pull up another one of my posts where I said I don't even root for the Steelers players to get injured, much less any of our own.

No, he's going to ban people that are assholes.

That's exactly it- and WW is being an Asshole deluxe.

If I got banned for showing vocal support for Manziel, then I wouldn't want to be a part of this place anyways.

...and Mike H is right, Hoorta did say something about hoping Manziel got hurt.

Going to get hurt, or say there's a high probability he will get hurt with his reckless style of playing? I'd suggest a reading comprehension course.

I'm not saying you're an asshole for being a staunch supporter of Manziel. Hell, I was onboard when we got him @22 (didn't want to touch him @4). I'm saying you're an asshole because you flame the shit out of other members that have a different opinion than yours. Good natured ribbing is what we are all about, but your antics cross the line.

Walter obviously doesn't see it that way though.

Hoortas attitude towards manziel reminds me of gay self hatred. He has a crush on Johnny and hates himself and Johnny because of his gay crush on him.

Sorry, you'd be dead wrong in that assumption. I don't have crushes on players anymore- the Tim Couch debacle taught me a severe lesson in that regard. He's no different than Gilbert in having to prove himself in my eyes- the difference is Manziel comes with 50 times the hype, and a ton of fanboys. I've said it once elsewhere and I'll say it here again- my horse didn't win the Kentucky derby- I've moved on, and I'm not hoping the horse that won breaks a leg either. He's part of the Browns- seriously, you crazy enough to think I want one of our first round picks to flop, just so I can say "I told you so"? That's nuts. I've never seen anything like the man-love for Manziel though. Some of his fanboys about have him in the HOF before he's ever played a down in the NFL.

Flying out to Hawaii for two weeks, I doubt I'll come back here when I get back. This place has really went downhill. Now Hoorta is threatening to ban people because he's so bitter--while they let Lumbergh troll here for over a year. He can't let Walter be excited and optimistic?

Good luck to ya if I don't make it back, never minded our back-and-forths, at least you were fun to argue with--can't say the same for some others.

I can't let Walter call everyone else that wants to take a wait and see attitude on JF a bunch of dumb asses- He needs to grow the fuck up Mike- he acts like he's around 12 or so. I certainly can tolerate dissenting opinions- he's crossed the line a bunch of times with juvenile personal attacks- and not against me either. This isn't his personal playground, He's laughed in my face about that FYI. I can tell you he'd have gotten kicked off of any other Browns forum a long time ago. BTW, we let Lumburgh hang around because he was at least intelligent and respectful. The majority of WW's posts are neither.

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of you must enjoy being miserable.

I probably could be a lot less miserable for the next year just increasing my bike riding, instead of spending a couple of hours a day trying to keep this Board from turning into an Animal House Food Fight.

This guy makes a good argument that they are... Johnny Manziel, System QBs, and The Ghost of Case Keenum

Posted on September 13, 2013September 19, 2013by Jon Moore

http://sportswunderkind.com/johnny-manziel-system-qbs-and-the-ghost-of-case-keenum/

and this is what happens when you judge prospects based soley on stats. compare Clowney and Sam in the stats column and see what ya come up with.....gimme a freakin break.

What I like is Manziels attitude and him wanting to come to Cleveland. What I don't like is our QB coach doing an interview and basically going against everything our FO has said about who was making decisions.

This^. And the fact that it appears Haslam said do it. But putting pieces of the puzzle together, it sounds like Farmer was all in for him as his first choice QB, and Haslam said "better do it now then" when the 22nd pick came. That I can come to terms with better.

When he's doing it in the Steelers endzone after scoring a touchdown you won't

hell the entire browns fanbase will be doing that shit from now on. at work. on the beach.

i'll do it when i walk away from the bartender and he's looking for money. in your face nword!

So this could be the annoying AFCN schtick for Cleveland, eh? Steelers have stuipd towels, Ravens have a stupid chant, now Browns will be making money signs. I'm in if I can use it to piss them off.

BTW what the hell do the Bengals have? Would that be "Who dey?"

This^. And the fact that it appears Haslam said do it. But putting pieces of the puzzle together, it sounds like Farmer was all in for him as his first choice QB, and Haslam said "better do it now then" when the 22nd pick came. That I can come to terms with better.

So this could be the annoying AFCN schtick for Cleveland, eh? Steelers have stuipd towels, Ravens have a stupid chant, now Browns will be making money signs. I'm in if I can use it to piss them off.

Yes, it's "who dey". That's all they say.

Source: I live in Cincinnati and am surrounded by Bengals fans.

the bittersweet pill in all of this is loggains will prob get a 'better not do it again" reprimand by someone above him.

i guess when you're from arkansas..............stoopid is as stoopid does. what'd it take some dimwit 10 mins. to ruin haslam's tight lip rule of all rookies and training camp etc.?

He was probably thinking I'm in Arkansas, it won't be a big deal to give my opinion as the likelihood of it making its way to ESPN is slim to none.

If he was talking about Gilbert or pretty much any other prospect we would've never heard about it but with JM.........

He was probably thinking I'm in Arkansas, it won't be a big deal to give my opinion as the likelihood of it making its way to ESPN is slim to none.

If he was talking about Gilbert or pretty much any other prospect we would've never heard about it but with JM.........

i think satellite dishes everywhere have been reprogrammed to report any utterance of the words johnny or manziel to a home base somewhere in the hills of texas which is then uplinked to espn via some keyboard stroke by some 15 year old that looks like a michael moore mini me.

michaelmooreteamamerica.png

i think satellite dishes everywhere have been reprogrammed to report any utterance of the words johnny or manziel to a home base somewhere in the hills of texas which is then uplinked to espn via some keyboard stroke by some 15 year old that looks like a michael moore mini me.

michaelmooreteamamerica.png

Is this what Snowden was trying to warn us of?

That might be my favorite movie.

"Thats when Haslam made the decision that they were going to trade up to get Johnny Football"

Hopefully the reporter got this wrong, otherwise Haslam is a liar(shocker!) as he's said multiple times he was hands off and let Farmer do his job. Otherwise this move is Jerry Jones like, and that's scary...

I heard parts of the interview and the browns were already trying to acquire Dallas pick at 16 and whatever Philly's pick was. After those fell through they found out KC was going to grab JF at 23 so it was after the text and then the decision was made to go up and get him because he was not going to be there at 26 and they wanted him all along. Doesn't make Haslem a liar he just gave the go ahead to go get him is what I took from the Loggains interview.

Yea it's like the pre draft JF homos think they have one up on people that didn't want him or didn't care either way. Like it makes them fan #1. And WW guaranteed if JF flames out u will never here from him again or he will blame the Browns in general. Thank god Derrick Carr Didnt text the Browns cause he was embarrass ed on how far he fell.

I'm going to Hawaii for two weeks to celebrate my masters and the return of the Browns to relevancy, enjoy the hate-filled and slanted oppression of Butt-hurt Larry/hoorta and the bitter old dude brigade.

This dude acts like a little cocksucker too. Funny thing is if the Browns didn't take Manziel they woulda cryed foul from everyone that hazed them

Not really. You said they won't dfraft Manziel. When he succeeds I'll be right x2, and you'll still be wrong and bitter. Enjoy your summer.

I said I would not draft Manziel and hoped we would not draft.

If he succeeds, then you will have been right about him.

If he does not then you will have failed thrice: 1. When you said you'd trade up with Houston to be sure we got him. 2. When you said we must take him at #4. 3. When you rejoiced at our finally picking him.

I only wonder when your jump from the Bridgewater bandwagon occurred... before or after your source said JM was atop our board. But don't care enough to actually search out the timeline...

But whatever, I grow weary of you. If ever post anything new, then I'll respond.

Basically what I said. So the narrative some people want to spread is just more wishful thinking for the bitter "men" who hate Manziel yet are fans of this team.

Translation: "Look at me! Look at me!"

I'm going to Hawaii for two weeks to celebrate my masters and the return of the Browns to relevancy, enjoy the hate-filled and slanted oppression of Butt-hurt Larry/hoorta and the bitter old dude brigade.

Bye! May I suggest you swim it?

Flying out to Hawaii for two weeks, I doubt I'll come back here when I get back. This place has really went downhill. Now Hoorta is threatening to ban people because he's so bitter--while they let Lumbergh troll here for over a year. He can't let Walter be excited and optimistic?

Good luck to ya if I don't make it back, never minded our back-and-forths, at least you were fun to argue with--can't say the same for some others.

Un-fucking-believable in so many ways in so short of a post. Starting with "doubt I'll be back."

Too good to be true... You'll be back... I'm just not that lucky...

What I don't like is our QB coach doing an interview and basically going against everything our FO has said about who was making decisions.

ESPN is really taking our organization to task for that. Some of the better lines included:

- "The last interview that QB Coach will ever give."

- "I imagine that QB Coach got another text this morning except this time from Jimmy Haslam."

And you're unrealistically optimistic about a QB a ton of teams avoided and had question marks on.

Buddy show me a player in this draft that didn't have any question marks. We won't know how good JM is until he plays but being optimistic/hopeful isn't hurting anyone.

This is turning into DA/BQ all over again.

I like Brian Hoyer. I think his story is great, I like his attitude and I'm rooting hard for him to succeed.

I like Johnny Manziel. I think he has rare talent, he is a game changing QB and I'm rooting hard for him to succeed.

I like Tyler Thigpen. He's from my alma mater, I think he has NFL level talent, and I'm rooting hard for him to succeed.

I like Connor Shaw. I think he has all the intangibles you look for in an NFL quarterback, he's a winner, and I'm rooting hard for him to succeed.

I'd love to have the problem of having two (or more) great quarterbacks on the team.

In my opinion, they're all cut from the same mold. They're dink and dunk passers with decent to above average mobility, a winning pedigree, and a competitive attitude. They are all prototypical quarterbacks for Shanahan's system.

Who the fuck cares who starts? Just win with one of them. That's all that matters.

This is EXACTLY how we all should look at the QB situation and our team in general. We should think about it like a team sport just like they have to play it like a team sport.

Yeah, you would love it, because you'd be able to spew your nonsensical, wrong, opinions without getting called out on it.

Ignorance is bliss, fuck face.

Well that was new.

If ignorance is bliss, then you must be in heaven.

Plenty of folks to keep me in line here with thoughtful responses, so don't let that be the reason you come back. Your replies can be replaced by a room full of monkeys with typewritters... eventually... perhaps in as long as an hour.

Bye Bye, Mikey...

It's quite comical a few JF fans make it hard for Browns Fans to enjoy this off-season.. I for one enjoy what the Browns have done in a whole but every time I get on here 2 or 3 fags take Manziel cock outta their ass and or mouth and basically peer pressure me with it. If the kid wins Football games trust me I'll be a fan but that isn't good enough for these gapping hole trolls.

It seems like the media is just pushing and pushing and won't stop until everyone is convinced Haslem is jerry Jr. Shit makes me wanna puke....

this is the weirdest homo-centered crowd i have ever seen. fag this, cock that..is it on purpose to sound like the 12 year-old son of a truck-driver?

You just like typing "cock" and "fag", don't ya Big Guy?

Z

this is the weirdest homo-centered crowd i have ever seen. fag this, cock that..is it on purpose to sound like the 12 year-old son of a truck-driver?pound nation

Dawg pound nation is for the stroller crowd if that's more ur taste.

Archived