THE BROWNS BOARD

Vaccination mandate

Westside Steve

On 11/10/2021 at 5:13 PM, Westside Steve said:

Yes we do have speed limits. You talked about saving one life. Cutting the speed limit in half would save hundreds if not thousands of lives. Apparently you don't really care about saving one life. But maybe you haven't been following me and wasting your time bickering with bamboo. I don't like mandates but I think everybody should get vaccinated even if it does nothing more than make you a less sick if and when you get it. I'm just not as panic ridden as the people on the far left and right of the issue though. In case you haven't seen my position it's that people who participate in dangerous activities* each and every day but are scared shiftless to get vaccinated are.....

Fill in your own descriptive term.

WSS

* including drinking smoking eating meat not exercising being overweight playing violent sports driving fast riding a motorcycle or walking down the street in the South Bronx Chicago or East Cleveland..

I also spoke about measured responses. There is a huge difference between getting a shot and outlawing automobiles. The cost/benefit isn’t remotely relatable. To use your example it would be like asking everyone to drive a gray car if it prevented all motor vehicle deaths.

2 hours ago, BaconHound said:

I also spoke about measured responses. There is a huge difference between getting a shot and outlawing automobiles. The cost/benefit isn’t remotely relatable. To use your example it would be like asking everyone to drive a gray car if it prevented all motor vehicle deaths.

You were the one that went down there "save one life" road. We sacrifice hundreds and thousands of lives to convenience every day.

WSS

3 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

And concerning vaccination I stand by it. Again, the risk is very close to zero and the benefit is immeasurable.

I don't see where we disagree except that I would put the benefit as significant rather than immeasurable. Still worth having. Probably less than helmet laws and there are people that hate those. Okay

WSS

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Statistically these numbers only mean anything if they're compared to the rate at which they'd happen normally without a vaccine. 

You mean compare them to the typical seasonal flu and pneumonia deaths each year?

Well, somehow those magically disappeared.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

What I said was very clear. I'm sorry if you didn't follow. No feelings. Just numbers 

I followed it - you just chirped. you didn't say what you meant to say. You just bitched. it's what you do.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

I followed it - you just chirped. you didn't say what you meant to say. You just bitched. it's what you do.

I did. I very clearly did. That data needs to be compared against the non-vaccine scenario for accurate comparison. It should really be shown as a rate as well. It's standard statistics. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I did. I very clearly did. That data needs to be compared against the non-vaccine scenario for accurate comparison. It should really be shown as a rate as well. It's standard statistics. 

then tell it to Nancy of @AmericaWatch1. If you actually mean it.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/healthy-un-vaxxed-americans-are-a-reminder-that-political-elites-are-lying-about-covid-science/

pecker asks for data from a control group the gov isnt interested in - the unvaxxed healthy people.

the government, media, corporations, and public health officials aren’t interested in honestly informing the public of risks and benefits, or letting individuals make informed decisions.

No, they’re interested in promoting the cudgel of federal government power to demand that the one-in-five who’ve yet to get the vaccine become vaccinated, in order to end the pandemic.

• Upvote 1

On 11/16/2021 at 7:30 AM, MLD Woody said:

Statistically these numbers only mean anything if they're compared to the rate at which they'd happen normally without a vaccine. 

And you'd need to source that 1% claim 

To be fair, I've seen 10% as a more common claim, but even at 100% the numbers are off the Chart.

There's a Project Veritas video or two with Nurses talking about hope difficult it is to file a VAERS report, and that it takes ~30 minutes.

Other videos talk about there being other VAERS like reporting systems that aren't part of these counts as well.

Add in Nursing shortages and "vaccine" effects qualifiers (> 14 days since shot), and yea, it's quite plausible for the numbers to be low.

Seriously though, more than all other "Vaccines" combined and it's not even over yet.

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

To be fair, I've seen 10% as a more common claim, but even at 100% the numbers are off the Chart.

There's a Project Veritas video or two with Nurses talking about hope difficult it is to file a VAERS report, and that it takes ~30 minutes.

Other videos talk about there being other VAERS like reporting systems that aren't part of these counts as well.

Add in Nursing shortages and "vaccine" effects qualifiers (> 14 days since shot), and yea, it's quite plausible for the numbers to be low.

Seriously though, more than all other "Vaccines" combined and it's not even over yet.

It shouldn't be a 2 minute process to file a claim that you had an adverse side effect to a vaccine. That's a big claim

Project veritas isn't worth shit. I'm not surprised you believe it, but all of their stuff is deceptive

"The numbers are off the chart". Yeah? Are they? Again, you need control data. That's my point. 

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It shouldn't be a 2 minute process to file a claim that you had an adverse side effect to a vaccine. That's a big claimProject veritas isn't worth shit. I'm not surprised you believe it, but all of their stuff is deceptive

"The numbers are off the chart". Yeah? Are they? Again, you need control data. That's my point. 

Woodypeckerhead  does have a point.

pointy beak.

wood-pecker-slow-motion_1024.gif&f=1&nof