THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

dipshit, I've already said I'm not from the south. yankee bastard.....

Not my fault you fail geography.

Texan over inflated self importance ends at your border.

The only north Texas belong is the hemisphere.

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been killing time playing madden and looking for cool browns t-shirts for this year.

Kings are in the playoffs. but that will last only a week or two.

going rangers my brother (geography). bet you a beer. maybe one year we can all make it to the infamous browns board tailgate.

heard it's a gas.

A beer between browns fan is not bad.......shit I might just buy a bottle of whiskey if there is a good tailgate. have to try to convince the wife to fly out to Cleveland next year for a game.

"Cleveland Browns rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel's celebrity status couldn't help him from stinking up the joint during OTAs on Tuesday, reports Marc Sessler of NFL.com. Manziel finished the day with three interceptions. Per the Plain Dealer (via Sessler): 'After flinging the ball to undrafted safety Robert Nelson in positional drills, Manziel tossed a second pick during a full-squad heave that landed in the arms of veteran Donte Whitner, who took it to the house. Lightning struck again when Johnny Football misfired on a sideline route that cornerback Joe Haden pulled out of the sky for another pick six.' Such struggles, although Manziel ironed things out later in the session, is all part of the learning curve in the pros and is expected of a rookie."

He better learn that the NFL isn't college. Fling'n & heave'n are signs of trying to do too much.

I've been saying it over and over again...the crap he pulls in College just isn't going to fock'n work at the pro level.

Peyton Manning once threw 3 ints in a playoff game.

Yes, Manziel is not perfect, just like every other qb in the game.

Not my fault you fail geography.

Texan over inflated self importance ends at your border.

The only north Texas belong is the hemisphere.

When you call out the grammar police, you lose.

"Cleveland Browns rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel's celebrity status couldn't help him from stinking up the joint during OTAs on Tuesday, reports Marc Sessler of NFL.com. Manziel finished the day with three interceptions. Per the Plain Dealer (via Sessler): 'After flinging the ball to undrafted safety Robert Nelson in positional drills, Manziel tossed a second pick during a full-squad heave that landed in the arms of veteran Donte Whitner, who took it to the house. Lightning struck again when Johnny Football misfired on a sideline route that cornerback Joe Haden pulled out of the sky for another pick six.' Such struggles, although Manziel ironed things out later in the session, is all part of the learning curve in the pros and is expected of a rookie."

He better learn that the NFL isn't college. Fling'n & heave'n are signs of trying to do too much.

I've been saying it over and over again...the crap he pulls in College just isn't going to fock'n work at the pro level.

It's early, means nothing.

I'm glad he threw 3 interceptions.

Shows he's testing the limits. He'll adjust and do fine.

As the article said, it's to be expected.

Yall should chill.

I hope so, but not a given. It's not just the hitting- but it's the speed of the game. He's finding out NFL corners and safetys can break on the ball a tad faster than those at Rice, Sam Houston State and Vanderbilt.

+ speed and complexity of defenses in OTA are nothing like what he's going to see in preseason, and regular season kicks it up a notch on top of that. Wee-done looked like a world beater last year too- until the games actually counted.

JF throws a couple of pick sixes against the Steelers, he's gonna get booed- count on it.

While I am a college football/JF fan, I am looking to be a Browns fan. Never really watched NFL much although I've been surrounded by obnoxious Cowboys fans all my life. Anyways, I can't blame you die hard fans for being skeptical of JF as well as being annoyed with all us new Browns fans coming in with our balls out and a full on hard on.

That being said, I'm looking forward to supporting the team and getting to know the history behind the team even if JF is not on it.

While I am a college football/JF fan, I am looking to be a Browns fan. Never really watched NFL much although I've been surrounded by obnoxious Cowboys fans all my life. Anyways, I can't blame you die hard fans for being skeptical of JF as well as being annoyed with all us new Browns fans coming in with our balls out and a full on hard on.

That being said, I'm looking forward to supporting the team and getting to know the history behind the team even if JF is not on it.

You could at least have been a female with your legs spread eagle and your tits on hard on. That would have given us an automatic reason to like you.

It's early, means nothing.

I hope so, but not a given. It's not just the hitting- but it's the speed of the game. He's finding out NFL corners and safetys can break on the ball a tad faster than those at Rice, Sam Houston State and Vanderbilt.

+ speed and complexity of defenses in OTA are nothing like what he's going to see in preseason, and regular season kicks it up a notch on top of that. Wee-done looked like a world beater last year too- until the games actually counted.

JF throws a couple of pick sixes against the Steelers, he's gonna get booed- count on it.

Yeah, I forgot that Johnny Manziel only played against Rice, Sam Houston State, and Vanderbilt in his career. He's yet to face any sort of NFL quality talent.

Yeah, I forgot that Johnny Manziel only played against Rice, Sam Houston State, and Vanderbilt in his career. He's yet to face any sort of NFL quality talent.

You should know better than that- how many FBS teams have NFL talent at every position on defense? The answer is none. If what you're getting at was the case, every stud college qb would be a stud in the NFL.

I looked through a few of the last pages here. Of course there's still people on Johnny's dick... But the arrogant A&M fans acting like that school is a great college football school, lol. You'd think they're ND, OSU, Michigan, Texas, etc lol

I looked through a few of the last pages here. Of course there's still people on Johnny's dick... But the arrogant A&M fans acting like that school is a great college football school, lol. You'd think they're ND, OSU, Michigan, Texas, etc lol

ND (as much as it pains me) Michigan, and Texas are horrible examples to use to shame A&M fans as far as recent history goes.

Just bring up how they use to fair in the Big 12 South (aka the pre Manziel era) if you really want to shame them.

You should know better than that- how many FBS teams have NFL talent at every position on defense? The answer is none. If what you're getting at was the case, every stud college qb would be a stud in the NFL.

There are NFL teams that don't have NFL talent at every position.

If what you're getting at is the case, no rookie QB would ever succeed in the NFL.

By most accounts, A&M is ranked about 18th or 19th historically prestigious college football program.

Archived