THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But he doesn't have a problem. I feel bad for all the people that hooked their buggy at one point to this donkey. Cleveland qb or not I have hated this kid from day one.

He really brought this franchise down.....yes.....even lower than before...(and he proves that was even possible)...

At least....finally......all the Johnny loving apologists have stopped defending his nonsense.....amazed it took 52 fuck ups over 16 months for them to realize the truth.....

And too bad Pettine had to take all the abuse for "baby sitting" and being so mean to Johnny....(and it was a LOT of abuse)...most of those shitheads are quietly elsewhere now....haven't seen one say "wow...I was wrong".....not yet, at least...(Johnny and his boys all seem to have the same lack of class, maturity, etc)

But I think we are finally there.....Johnny IS a fuck up extraordinaire and there is no longer any debate about it...

So....hopefully there will no longer be any debates 'about him'......could we be so lucky?.......;)

I just feel like you guys aren't seeing the possibilities here. Cleveland is a clown show with or without Manziel. ANd will be for a few years. Can't get around it. Why not for once have the league laugh with us instead of at us? Why not BIlly Manziel day? Why not root for this kid with all his flaws and have a good time doing it? I'm being serious he should make appearances as Blly fucking manziel. The marketing dept could have a field day with this. The league might actually look at us and say well at least they have a sense of humor about their predicament.

I'm perfectly fine with JM being our QB next year, I know he wants out but anyway.....I want opening day next year to be Billy Manzel day and we all wear the jersey and wigs. And if he goes out and wins.....epic. Cleveland is back.

As much as I pissed myself laughing at this post.... No just please fire the petulant tosspot now, and take Goff at #2. Please.

Haden's condition scares the crap out of me, as a fan and as a person that cares about him. Haden is a lot of things, but he really seems like a good man. Someone I don't want to see with a severe brain injury down the road (not that I want to see ANYBODY with that). You can never have too many good corners, but I guess the problem with out team is that we have SO many holes to fill, it's difficult to justify using the #2 pick on a CB. That being said, I love Jalen Ramsey and Hargraves at the #2...even if we can't trade down, which I believe will be difficult to do this year. I like what little I've seen out of Goff, and I think he has definite talent, but it's a stretch. He certainly isn't "a knockout" prospect, and I'm hesitant with any of these shotgun QB's. Here's my list, in no particular order. I'd be happy with any of:

Jalen Ramsey

Joey Bosa

Vernon Hargraves

Jared Goff

Laquon Treadwell

All of these guys except Bosa would be nice to get in a little trade down, but as stated, I believe trading down will be very difficult, and possibly not worth it. Treadwell is interesting, and we certainly need WR power. He's the kind of guy I want on our team. Decent size, good hands, can up for the ball...a very nice addition. Not a superstar in my eyes, but definitely a nice prospect, and something we desperately need. Of course, we might have a total badass at WR, but hoping for Gordon isn't always rewarding. I've said a hundred times I think he'll be back in the league and kicking ass, but I wonder if our franchise has had enough of troubled players. Bosa speaks for himself. A position of need, and possibly an instant impact player. I like Goff because we also have McCown, and I think that would let him sit a year, or possibly most of the year before we throw him out there. And what better veteran QB to help a young kid learn than McCown. I don't know much about Goff's personality, but I highly doubt he's an entitled prick that can't keep out the limelight. And Ramsey...I'm telling you...he's special. I know I see through garnet and gold colored glasses, but this guy has stupid ability. He's going to test off the charts at the combine, and scouts will drool.

Oh, I dunno...I'll just take a stab as to why he acts out like he does.....ummm let's see?...?

He's trying to get cut from this career killing team???.......just a hunch??

Yea I'm sure that's it.

Never mind the fact that he was exactly the same in college and still sucks balls in every area required to be a successful pro QB - like he always has.

He's a crazy drunk in the spot light because he's with the Browns, right :rolleyes:

the Johnny Manziel story took a bizarre turn Monday night when ESPN Las Vegas reported that Manziel went to a popular nightclub wearing a blonde wig, fake mustache, fake glasses and a hoodie while in Vegas.

It gets better: He identified himself as "Billy," reports say. And according to Will Burge of WTAM AM/1100, there is video of Manziel in the disguise.

Source: http://www.cleveland.com/johnny-manziel/index.ssf/2016/01/johnny_billy_manziel_becomes_a.html

johnny's real desire in life is to be a cross dresser...

Yea I'm sure that's it.

Never mind the fact that he was exactly the same in college and still sucks balls in every area required to be a successful pro QB - like he always has.

He's a crazy drunk in the spot light because he's with the Browns, right :rolleyes:

totally disagree. this guy never wanted to play in cleveland. of course, who does. I don't understand why he just didn't pull a john elway and say i don't want to play for this team and save us all the headaches in the first place. Will he be a sucessful qb. I think that remains to be seen...

his talent shines through despite his personal problems

No, it doesn't.

That link is just as true today as it was when it was originally written.

This assclown never had any abilities in the one item required of every successful NFL quarterback: Getting his name in the tabloid pages.

Running around LOOKS interesting.. but the only reason he ran, in nearly every play.. is because he simply couldn't find either the wide-open hot route or the wide-open checkdown.

I just feel like you guys aren't seeing the possibilities here. Cleveland is a clown show with or without Manziel. ANd will be for a few years. Can't get around it. Why not for once have the league laugh with us instead of at us? Why not BIlly Manziel day? Why not root for this kid with all his flaws and have a good time doing it? I'm being serious he should make appearances as Blly fucking manziel. The marketing dept could have a field day with this. The league might actually look at us and say well at least they have a sense of humor about their predicament.

i have some money...know anyone that wants to start a wig/ muzzy t shirt business. Ah we are probably too late already. How about coming up with a segment on one of these late night shows. Probably too late there to. But i can't wait to see them, they are going to be fucking falling off the chair hilarious.

All haters. JFM is just doing what kids do. Were none of you ever young? I bet there are a millions players who go out and play cards. Vegas is a popular place you know. Holy Cow.t

too all you fucking jm pumpers....ssssssssssssssssssssssssss. that's the sound of gas coming out of my ass as that is what i think of this jackass....

totally disagree. this guy never wanted to play in cleveland. of course, who does. I don't understand why he just didn't pull a john elway and say i don't want to play for this team and save us all the headaches in the first place. Will he be a sucessful qb. I think that remains to be seen...

Acting like a jackass and lying to your team about where you are and what you're doing and trying to cover it up isn't exactly going to endear him to other team owners and coaches.

Yea, but something else you have to think about: While Jerry might like Johnny....there is another Heisman Trophy winner from Texas who will be available in the offseason that Jerry may be just as enamored with.....and who does not come with all the personal baggage that JFF comes with....and who comes with likely a better upside than Johhny:

RGIII.

Whatever RGIII isn't.....healthy....a good QB in the system....he also has not been an off field problem. He has sat quietly all year not getting a chance to play, and has done nothing to throw the spotlight upon himself.

So, if I were the Cowboys I would say fuck the freakshow....lets bring in a more dynamic a player (in college...and in the pros) and a solid citizen.....RGIII.

What u think of the chances we bring him here? And what would be your opinion?

Acting like a jackass and lying to your team about where you are and what you're doing and trying to cover it up isn't exactly going to endear him to other team owners and coaches.

Makes for a neat T-shirt though. :P

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/01/theres_a_johnny_manziel_billy.html

this guy never wanted to play in cleveland.

Right in that he did not care if CLE drafted him so long as he went in the first round... but once we did, he not only wanted to play in CLE, he expected to start in CLE.

He just did not expect to have to work for it...

This was hopefully my last serious post about JFF ever...

I'm perfectly fine with JM being our QB next year, I know he wants out but anyway.....I want opening day next year to be Billy Manzel day and we all wear the jersey and wigs. And if he goes out and wins.....epic. Cleveland is back.

Didn't the tribe have a Beatles night way back when??? Johnny may be a Piersall fan...

Bravo or E! needs to sign him up to do a reality show...just follow him around and see what stupid shit he can get into.

Best original idea you have ever posted, Gip...

Billy JamBoogie LOL.

lmao... at least JFF is leaving me laughing.

Yea, but something else you have to think about: While Jerry might like Johnny....there is another Heisman Trophy winner from Texas who will be available in the offseason that Jerry may be just as enamored with.....and who does not come with all the personal baggage that JFF comes with....and who comes with likely a better upside than Johhny:

RGIII.

Whatever RGIII isn't.....healthy....a good QB in the system....he also has not been an off field problem. He has sat quietly all year not getting a chance to play, and has done nothing to throw the spotlight upon himself.

So, if I were the Cowboys I would say fuck the freakshow....lets bring in a more dynamic a player (in college...and in the pros) and a solid citizen.....RGIII.

Very true Gip, though Jerry seems to already have a relationship with Johnny, and wanted to draft him 2 years ago.

Didn't the tribe have a Beatles night way back when??? Johnny may be a Piersall fan...

Best original idea you have ever posted, Gip...

lmao... at least JFF is leaving me laughing.

I'd forgotten all about Jimmy Piersall Tour. Did some crazy ass stuff there.

And damn I agree on laughing about JFF. Beats the alternatives all to hell.

Manziel is a beast. Can't wait to see him start the first game with Josh Gordon, going to be an epic win.

For the Dallas Cowboys. You're a fucking moron if you think he's playing in Cleveland again.

Aha, but they do play us in Cleveland this year. So be careful what you wish for.

And in 2017 we play Houston in Houston-now that I will have to get tickets for as soon as available.

Aha, but they do play us in Cleveland this year. So be careful what you wish for.

I wish for him to be so far away from this team that I don't care how he does in the future. The odds against him turning his shit around are so huge that I'm willing to gamble that he's the next Ryan Leaf and not going to turn into the next Peyton Manning.

Archived