THE BROWNS BOARD

● Official 🏈  - NFL WEEK 12 - CLE 12 -at- DEN 29 ● What a letdown ● Nov. 26.  "L"

Dutch Oven

16 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

The Official 🏈  - NFL WEEK 12 - CLE (+ 1½) -at- DEN,  Cle Game #11  🏈  Nov. 26.  O/U 37½

It's been well over 30 years since the Browns vs Broncos trio of AFC Championships, but I still get a visceral reaction to the Browns playing in Denver. 

That '87 Championship Game wrecked me. 

●  OK time to start this thing after a three hour wait !  ●             GO BROWNS !

Time to kick this thing off.

This game is my personal litmus test. Right now I'm just on the edge of believing that this team can not only make the playoffs, but can actually have as good a chance of any as winning throughout it.

A win, in Denver, with how they are currently playing, against all of the ghosts and with all of our injuries and fill in players and I'm fully in, hook, line and sinker.  

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

As long as Jim Schwartz is locked up by the Browns from all other coaching jobs  😁   All's Good !

Browns Inactive Report

• WR Marquise Goodwin
  • LB Anthony Walker Jr.
  • CB Denzel Ward

Being without both Ward and Walker hurts us. That said, Newsome can cover for Ward, and having Thornhill back is huge!

Go Browns!

I'll make this as simple as possible 😇

Any poster wanting DTR benched for PJ Walker ?

maybe added to my long list of ignored gameday posters

Good luck & Go Browns !   

Not your day Donkeys !

Literally making every mistake known to man right now. Why are we going cover zero so much against a veteran? I don't get it. 

11 minutes ago, Korsou Dawg said:

That's a hell no Sir! (Flacco in a game or two is another story)

Go Browns!

I don't know if I WANT it to happen, but I think Flacco starting at some point this season is inevitable, either due to injury or ineffectual play. Browns simply don't go 7-3 to start a season, and they're going to make every play possible, including playing a washed up veteran. 

Denver forced only 10 three and outs this season, and they started out with one against us right away. Our offense is so totally limited with DTR, at this point, that our coach might try anything. Can we improve with DTR? Of course! He's young and needs experience. That can totally happen. But the other side of the coin is more likely when you consider DTR is a 5th round rookie. 

Let's go boys! And maybe run the ball? 

29 minutes ago, D Bone said:

This game is my personal litmus test. Right now I'm just on the edge of believing that this team can not only make the playoffs, but can actually have as good a chance of any as winning throughout it.

A win, in Denver, with how they are currently playing, against all of the ghosts and with all of our injuries and fill in players and I'm fully in, hook, line and sinker.  

Ready to spit out that hook yet D Bone?🎣🤣

Just now, tiamat63 said:

Pocic, get your head out of your ass man.   You had a false start on the last one, now you snap it before Harrison is set on the exchange.   You're a vet.  

EVERY center in the league resets the ball prior to the snap and it's NEVER called. I have no idea what's going on here, but it's weird. I'm serious, centers do this every time. 

2 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

EVERY center in the league resets the ball prior to the snap and it's NEVER called. I have no idea what's going on here, but it's weird. I'm serious, centers do this every time. 

True.  I didn't see it, so it must have been pretty egregious for the line judge to call it.  

Experimenting with making white pizzas today...

On the top, we have a garlic butter and fresh mozzarella white pizza with Kalamata olives and banana peppers. On the bottom, we have Alfredo sauce and slices of mozzarella, also with the olives and peppers. Both were good, I'd go with the bottom one. 

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

• Upvote 2