THE BROWNS BOARD

โ— Official ๐Ÿˆย  - NFL WEEK 12 - CLE 12 -at- DEN 29 โ— What a letdown โ— Nov. 26. ย "L"

Dutch Oven

Wowzer.ย ย 

ย 

See, if that TD ends up not connecting, most people would bitch about "not taking the points".ย 

It worked, so everyone is on board with the aggression.ย  ย 

ย 

I wasn't a fan of that call, especially when your defense has tightened it up 2nd half.ย  That said, it was balls of steel by Stef.ย ย 

• Like 1

Why are we making this shit so difficult?! Kareem Hunt inexplicably turns inside instead of running outside for the easiest TD of his life, Njoku drops a TD, we get it on 4th but Cooper drops the 2 point conversion? Not only that, but the throw was garbagey and Njoku was open right in front of his face. Don't get me wrong, I'm really glad we scored, but Jesus. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Just now, Flugel said:

Who held who?

I have no idea what they're talking about. He was literally doubled. No holding.ย 

• Thanks 1

Just now, mjp28 said:

14 - 12ย  ย a nice FG finish coming up !

Yeah right. We could run through these holes. They aren't even getting to 3rd downs.ย 

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

Boys, let's play a game called 'follow the fullback'.ย  When Russ flips the hole like that, who do you think is more likely to get the ball?ย  Williams or the fullback?ย  ย 

Linebackers are just losing their heads in the moment.

The 1st half the DEs and LBers weren't playing with their eyes at all

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Force a field goal, best we could hope for on that drive.ย 

Exactly what I said. This is a game our offense needs to win. We need two long scoring drives, with at least one touchdown. And honestly, with the way we're moving the ball, it's possible. I think Kevin has a good feel for this game, as does Sean Payton.ย