THE BROWNS BOARD

● Official 🏈  - NFL WEEK 12 - CLE 12 -at- DEN 29 ● What a letdown ● Nov. 26. Β "L"

Dutch Oven

2 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

What’s with all the passing? Run the ball Kev

None of us have any idea. This is literally torture. Has DTR EVER done anything to say we should pass EVERY play? Let's help the kid.Β 

8 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Experimenting with making white pizzas today...

These look legit AF. We should maybe turn this thread into a food post instead of discussing the game. Something tells me we can all cook! 🀣

• Haha 1

Just now, Bob806 said:

Did the NFL change the rule on offsides? I always thought the D could get back onside?

Not anymore. If OL moves it's offsides as a result of the encroachment.Β 

11 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Experimenting with making white pizzas today...

On the left, we have a garlic butter and fresh mozzarella white pizza with Kalamata olives and banana peppers. On the right, we have Alfredo sauce and slices of mozzarella, also with the olives and peppers. Both were good, I'd go with the right one.

Olives-gag me with a spoon-they're only good in a well disguised Mexican 7 layer dip. LOL!πŸ˜‹ Now anchovies on the other hand can be loaded down on a good pizza.πŸ˜‚

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

If a defensive guy goes into the neutral zone and an offensive player moves as a result, penalty.Β 

Dumb.

The offense already has a huge advantage.Β 

2 minutes ago, Korsou Dawg said:

Not there yet, as I have been saying.

We are fielding a 5th round starter versus a Pro Bowl-Super Bowl QB. If our defense doesn't make the difference, it is hopeless!

And Shitmypantski is getting seriously out coached!... EMBARRASSING!

3 minutes ago, Korsou Dawg said:

Not there yet, as I have been saying.

We are fielding a 5th round starter versus a Pro Bowl-Super Bowl QB. If our defense doesn't make the difference, it is hopeless!

The defense is not working at all

2 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

Did the NFL change the rule on offsides? I always thought the D could get back onside?

images.jpg.b9964c4c2db7a72cdf1dbcc78de0ecbe.jpgΒ  Β but, Schwartz better start selling out on stopping this running game

• Sad 1

Just now, Browns149 said:

The defense is not working at all

For a variety of reasons, Denver has always been a house of horrors for the Browns.Β 

Ghost of Rick Upchurch or something.

Whelp, this is over. We were due for a clinker, and here it is folks. This is going to be BAD today, folks. Our DEs aren't even TRYING to maintain their assignments...they're crashing to the RB. If Mark Sanchez sees it, the coaches see it. These penalties, the lack of assignment integrity, the throwing the ball....it's weird.Β 

Oh well, I can still enjoy my last day of vacation. This game is definitely not on the menu. The inevitable pick 6 is coming, and I don't need to see it.Β