THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/28/report-manziels-friday-night-party-led-to-players-saturday-tardies/

just plain stupidness.

looks like he wants to take of players down with him.

security staff to track him down? gilbert inactive?

young and dumb. dudes better check themselves before the wreckedy wreck themselves.

he also doesn't seem like a guy that would rate more than 30 seconds of mention on sportscenter when he gets canned one day. We could use a higher profile coach.

this board could lose a couple of asshole fans and no one would even know they were gone.

tacosman? who? what?

One commenter labeled Johnnykins as "Matt Leinart 2.0"... uncomfortably accurate.

I'm so happy all the JFF fanboys are all hiding under a rock. Where are they now?

Dont know where they went, but it sure is nice!

Not hiding under a rock. I wouldn't call myself a "fanboy". I didn't join this board because of Johnny, I joined because I am a lifelong Browns fan

Johnny can play, there is no doubt.

You joined when JFF got the start(fanboy) and there is HUGE doubt about whether he can play.....no doubt? are you serious?

We could use a higher profile coach.

"Higher profile coach" ???.....you fanbois are stuck on popular, aren't ya?.....whats a high profile anything get you except added TV time?.....oh yeah, this comes from a JFF lover.....

he also doesn't seem like a guy that would rate more than 30 seconds of mention on sportscenter when he gets canned one day. We could use a higher profile coach.

High profile coaches start somewhere. The "profile" of the coach is as important as the "swagger" Johnny was bringing.

Manziel and Gordon are complete turds. Get what you can for them or trade them. Cancers.

Gilbert may be in that batch too. Talk about poisoning the well. Johnny fucktard is all talk and no walk. Finally he says he's going to take this seriously and pulls shit like this? Exactly the guy you don't want leading your team. Fuck that little troll.

yikes. swan pool float in da hot tub?

this generation of privileged little fucks will be the ruin of us all.

That and the baby boomers who have created largest income gap, housing collapse, continued the crushing debt, outsourced jobs, and gave all their kids trophies. Don't forget them too.

That and the baby boomers who have created largest income gap, housing collapse, continued the crushing debt, outsourced jobs, and gave all their kids trophies. Don't forget them too.

hey man. that's me you're talking about there.............

god i hope not. lol.

Well only one of two possible ways to explain the Friday night party and subsequent 3 no-shows.

1. All 3 got to be the stupidest highly paid athletes on the face of the planet and all happen to be on one team and were keeping their stupidity in sync

or

2. All 3 were informed earlier in the week they would no longer be with the Browns in 2015 and would be shopped around, so they just don't give a shit anymore

Whatever it was it's obvious now all 3 are gone next season from this team. And at this point in time I agree it would be for the betterment of the Browns to part company.

Sins of the fathers blah blah blah blah.........if that's the reason the entire generation would be entitled fucktards. Fact is there are plenty of young men who understand responsibilities and respect. They play and party sure but they know he time and place. We rolled the dice on guys with huge red flags for character and they came up snake eyes.

Yes pettine's job does depend on it- which is barring some major surprise johnny will be the qb starting 2015. You think pettine is going to chance his job on shaw? Or chance his job on some no hope for the future jason campbell type journeyman backup fa we will probably pick up? Hell no......whatever you think of jf, he's got a better chance than the other options(hoyer will not be here....and even if he was in case you hadnt noticed he sucks but thats not relevant) would of turning this around.

Dude seriously are you this fucking stupid?? Johnny Noballs royally sucked in his limited time, he admits he didn't take things seriously. Then after saying he gets it he throws a bash and misses practice. If that's not enough he involves two other team punks. Quite the leader. His talent and physical gifts are questionable at best. Who in their right mind hitches their wagon to this horse? I will be surprised if he is here at all. IF he is he will have to earn the job from the 3rd string spot.

Well only one of two possible ways to explain the Friday night party and subsequent 3 no-shows.

1. All 3 got to be the stupidest highly paid athletes on the face of the planet and all happen to be on one team and were keeping their stupidity in sync

or

2. All 3 were informed earlier in the week they would no longer be with the Browns in 2015 and would be shopped around, so they just don't give a shit anymore

Whatever it was it's obvious now all 3 are gone next season from this team. And at this point in time I agree it would be for the betterment of the Browns to part company.

No way #2 is plausible. That just doesn't happen. Maybe they have the feeling they won't be with the browns in 2015, but nobody in the organization has told them that.

Manziel needs a babysitter, Gordon needs rehab and Gilbert needs a shrink. If we trade them as a package deal what can we hope for?

Johnny Bustball threw a party knowing his teammates, both of whom are troubled, still had a practice and a road game. Gordon is not only late but he's wearing Travis Benjamin's jersey. Gilbert, Jordon and Manziel have just become the worst Cleveland Browns ever.

This is incomprehensible! Johnny leading his teammates right out of Cleveland! I will not be surprised to hear they're gone as soon as the season ends.

yikes. swan pool float in da hot tub?

this generation of privileged little fucks will be the ruin of us all.

Manziel is the exception not the rule! Browns need to get rid of his sorry ass now!

And we know Tex that you are having a wet dream about having JFF in TX. Hope he gets traded to NE.

I never cared much for the boys and even less for jerrah. NE not dumb enough to make the move but Jerrah sure is.

MY guess? CFL where he can screw all the eskimo womens and drink Canadian Mist. LOL :P

Sins of the fathers blah blah blah blah.........if that's the reason the entire generation would be entitled fucktards. Fact is there are plenty of young men who understand responsibilities and respect. They play and party sure but they know he time and place. We rolled the dice on guys with huge red flags for character and they came up snake eyes.

Think you misunderstood my post. I'm on the same page as you. You can't make broad general sweeping generalizations about any generation or person or whatever. I was simply adding to miks statement in a sarcastic (semi true) generalization.

Fanboy here. I'm truly embarrassed by this latest incident. I look stupid, and though I still hold hope that johnny can still turn it around, I'm starting to resign myself to the great possibility that he will be a huge bust.

The worst part is that this latest incident is nothing new, and I've been making excuses for all the other stuff up until now. I've said all along that he's not Tim Tebow, and that was supposed to be a good thing. Now, it's more an indictment. Tebow worked his butt off to stay in the league as he did.

I still think there's hope for Johnny, but there is no more vacation. There is no more leeway. No more swans, no more bad bathroom pics, no more parties, no more. It's not hard, just do the right things all day every day, or become a joke for life.

Again, I realize I'm late, but I'm here.

Fanboy here. I'm truly embarrassed by this latest incident. I look stupid, and though I still hold hope that johnny can still turn it around, I'm starting to resign myself to the great possibility that he will be a huge bust.

The worst part is that this latest incident is nothing new, and I've been making excuses for all the other stuff up until now. I've said all along that he's not Tim Tebow, and that was supposed to be a good thing. Now, it's more an indictment. Tebow worked his butt off to stay in the league as he did.

I still think there's hope for Johnny, but there is no more vacation. There is no more leeway. No more swans, no more bad bathroom pics, no more parties, no more. It's not hard, just do the right things all day every day, or become a joke for life.

good on you for the humility and honesty.

Think you misunderstood my post. I'm on the same page as you. You can't make broad general sweeping generalizations about any generation or person or whatever. I was simply adding to miks statement in a sarcastic (semi true) generalization.

yep sorry man I did misunderstand.

yep...you got a lot of flack from me.....but you're off the hook....no more I told ya so's....time to move on from JFF

Mudfly and jcam, thanks for the good words. I am truly sorry that I added to all the Johnny hoopla that seemed to turn to shit for the Browns. I understand if Browns fans give up on him too, there was almost nothing positive to cling to.

I'm still going to hold some hope that he can tirn it around. He's a smart, talented guy who has come back from major adversity before. Hopefully, he will find the solution he needs to get and stay on the right track.

Hell, maybe even if he does that it won't be enough. Maybe he'll be another in a long line of great college qb's who just aren't good enough to make it in the League.

I never would've believed that a year ago, but now....

He doesn't have NFL talent, and never will. I'm not even talking about his spoiled brat personality traits, just his physical traits. He will never see 4yrs in the NFL and will be nothing more than a blip on the NFL history radar, and that blip will be "one of the biggest draft busts of all time".

Archived