THE BROWNS BOARD

Coronavirus as political weapon

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

The NCAA basketball tournaments can't be far behind....  Most of the conference tournaments are already cancelled....  

I hope they still do what they talked about doing, continue the tournament without spectators but cancelling the conference tournaments is a likely sign they are going to cancel the NCAA tournament. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

To put it a little  differently  Ag, it's  too late to close the barn door  after the horses have gotten  out. And the horses (virus) HAVE gotten out. Only thing we can do is try and minimize the effects of the upcoming  stampede. 

Well we are going to look at wildflowers down in Texas wine country in a couple of weeks. They sell these really great round chocolate wafers at the Venezuelan chocolate store in Stonewall just a mile or so from Becker Vineyards where they sell some reds that have won double gold in the San Fran Inter. Wine competition. We'll pick up both and hold a final communion. Man I love these Christian traditions.🍷🍪😜

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well we are going to look at wildflowers down in Texas wine country in a couple of weeks. They sell these really great round chocolate wafers at the Venezuelan chocolate store in Stonewall just a mile or so from Becker Vineyards where they sell some reds that have won double gold in the San Fran Inter. Wine competition. We'll pick up both and hold a final communion. Man I love these Christian traditions.🍷🍪😜

Speaking of communion- our Church, and I suspect a lot of others- are going to stop sharing wine as part of communion until this thing blows over.  :(  

But fear not- I have more than a lifetime supply of vino in the cellar...  

56 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Speaking of communion- our Church, and I suspect a lot of others- are going to stop sharing wine as part of communion until this thing blows over.  :(  

You're 15 years too late, homie.

I've seen some of the freaky shit catholic school girls will do.   I stopped sipping from that communion cup a LONG time ago.

17 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

You're 15 years too late, homie.

I've seen some of the freaky shit catholic school girls will do.   I stopped sipping from that communion cup a LONG time ago.

First girlfriend was a catholic girl from Nazarath academy (now Holy Name High School).  She was fun.

• Haha 1

Just now, tiamat63 said:

I can't at this particular time endorse the President scheduling a 'Catholics For Trump' rally next Thursday.    That is literally against the advice of about every health official in this country.

With that many people praying to not get infected I'm sure they'll be fine

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

But fear not- I have more than a lifetime supply of vino in the cellar...  

I stopped doing communion when they started dipping bread in the same cup instead of using little individual thimble sized cups for each person. I worked in a hospital too long not to understand the danger to health by doing this. And to share it by all drinking from the same cup is just ridiculous. Might as well tongue kiss every church member who drank before you.

22 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I stopped doing communion when they started dipping bread in the same cup instead of using little individual thimble sized cups for each person. I worked in a hospital too long not to understand the danger to health by doing this. And to share it by all drinking from the same cup is just ridiculous. Might as well tongue kiss every church member who drank before you.

Only the hot women.

• Haha 2