THE BROWNS BOARD

Watson Suspended for 11 Games and Fined $5 Million / and a bit OT and back.

mjp28

On 5/30/2022 at 12:32 PM, Westside Steve said:

Just for the record nothing wrong with thinking Watson is a scumbag. I think everyone here, as well as  in Berea believes he is and we just all have our own levels of dealing with it.

Also ....

Ahh forget it. I'm having Chinese for Memorial Day.

WSS

Of course, most of us have the opinion Watson is various shades of a scumbag.... But there's no need to keep on beating your opinion of the matter into the ground- say around 20 times.  :) 

Speaking of China... those folks there are getting pretty sly. I just got an email (very authentic looking, supposedly from Directv) with a return path of at&tservices.cn, not at&tservices.com . .cn is China.  🥺  Cybercrooks are upping their game, use extreme caution.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Of course, most of us have the opinion Watson is various shades of a scumbag.... But there's no need to keep on beating your opinion of the matter into the ground- say around 20 times.  :) 

Speaking of China... those folks there are getting pretty sly. I just got an email (very authentic looking, supposedly from Directv) with a return path of at&tservices.cn, not at&tservices.com . .cn is China.  🥺  Cybercrooks are upping their game, use extreme caution.  

As far as Watson it seems like everybody else on the board is fine with it. I'm holding my nose and wishing for the best. People have short memories. Good? Bad? Who knows it is what it is.

Frankly I don't think it should be against the law to be rude to women. I think it's the woman's job to tell DeShawn pay for your fucking massageand g t f o. That's what I'd tell you if you asked me for sex. 😵💫 And I figure prostitution is a two-way street. On the other hand if any of my friends were going to hookers on a daily or weekly basis it would creep me out oh. How about you?

But honestly I would root for Watson before I would root for Michael Vick. I bet some of these guys would be fine with Vick.

😬😬😬

🇨🇳Yeah the way they deliver anything gets stranger and stranger exponentially as the years go by. I have DirecTV and Spectrum and Verizon for my phone and DirecTV is now a t and t oh... probably all going to be consolidated sooner or later. Or fractured even worse.

wSS

• Thanks 2

Back to the subject of legal matters apparently there's one more dame that decided to file a complaint. For what that's worth. Which is probably not very much.

"Deshaun Watson has new lawsuit filed against him, makes total 23" https://nypost.com/2022/05/31/deshaun-watson-has-new-lawsuit-filed-against-him-makes-total-23/amp/#aoh=16540778638010&amp_ct=1654077888432&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&amp_agsa_csa=46731822&amp_ct=1654077888436

WSS

53 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Back to the subject of legal matters apparently there's one more dame that decided to file a complaint. For what that's worth. Which is probably not very much.

"Deshaun Watson has new lawsuit filed against him, makes total 23" https://nypost.com/2022/05/31/deshaun-watson-has-new-lawsuit-filed-against-him-makes-total-23/amp/#aoh=16540778638010&amp_ct=1654077888432&csi=1&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&amp_agsa_csa=46731822&amp_ct=1654077888436

WSS

Interesting comments after this article:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/03/23/the-flaws-in-the-statements-issued-on-behalf-of-deshaun-watson/

Give him six games and let's move on. He likes chicks to touch his dick. So do I.  Granted, I'm not a starting qb in the NFL. But I will present my dick to all chicks that get close enough to it. And I'm 58 and no physical speciman.

So , let's go 6-0 with Briskett and win the SB with Watson and we'll all get laid.

Z

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

99 percent of the 'Chinese' food you eat in America isn't.  It's americanized junk.

And believe it or not Chili is an American invention/recipe... NOT Mexican..

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

99 percent of the 'Chinese' food you eat in America isn't.  It's americanized junk.

My parents made us all eat that canned shit in the 50s which made us think Spam later on was great stuff in comparison.

9 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

My parents made us all eat that canned shit in the 50s which made us think Spam later on was great stuff in comparison.

I remember LaChoy and Chung King lol

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

99 percent of the 'Chinese' food you eat in America isn't

When you get the 1%, you know immediately due to the smoothness of the spices.  There's a Sichuan place in Burlington MA which is legit, I recommend the mala lamb.  As well, the syllable break is Si-Chuan.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Americanized Chinese food sucks.  Try the real thing and you'll see.

My mother made chop suey about once every week or two.  But we were cooking for 8, stretching meals.

It was years before I knew what real oriental food was all about.   The same with Mexican and a few others.  

Maybe that's why I'm such a foodie now.

The sure is... Yes! You can place a Vegas wager on Watson's game suspension ..

How Long Will DeshaunWatso?

Over 4.5 Games-140
Under 4.5 Games+100

Now the question becomes, how many games will Deshaun Watson be suspended? Watson isn’t facing any criminal charges, but there are 23 civil suits. The NFL has the power to suspend him.

The over/under sits at 4.5 games. He’ll likely face discipline from the league, but what will Deshaun Watson’s suspension look like?

The top NFL betting sites have the over as the favorite, and I’d say that’s the correct pick. Watson avoided criminal charges, but he still faces civil suits

18 hours ago, gumby73 said:

The sure is... Yes! You can place a Vegas wager on Watson's game suspension ..

How Long Will DeshaunWatso?

Over 4.5 Games-140
Under 4.5 Games+100

Now the question becomes, how many games will Deshaun Watson be suspended? Watson isn’t facing any criminal charges, but there are 23 civil suits. The NFL has the power to suspend him.

The over/under sits at 4.5 games. He’ll likely face discipline from the league, but what will Deshaun Watson’s suspension look like?

The top NFL betting sites have the over as the favorite, and I’d say that’s the correct pick. Watson avoided criminal charges, but he still faces civil suits

I still say that a suspension that long at this point in time would lead to him and his team suing the NFL for everything they got. He has been convicted of nothing, which basically means he did nothing wrong at this point in time. 

Both a short 'get it over with' suspension, or a postponement till after the conclusion of legal proceedings seem more likely to me. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Korsou Dawg said:

I still say that a suspension that long at this point in time would lead to him and his team suing the NFL for everything they got. He has been convicted of nothing, which basically means he did nothing wrong at this point in time. 

Both a short 'get it over with' suspension, or a postponement till after the conclusion of legal proceedings seem more likely to me. 

He can violate the NFLs personal conduct policy without indictments or convictions.  

More than 7 games doesn’t seem likely. Browns v. Bengals Monday Night is game 8.  The schedule makers  may have some idea. 

Four is possible look what QB matchups await weeks 5, 6 and 7- the potential for eyeballs on those games is bigger with a great matchup 

7 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

He needs to give 100 mil to cleveland police to do something about all the murders and shootings in cleveland.

Or 100 mill to Columbiana County to fight all the inbreeding.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Or 100 mill to Columbiana County to fight all the inbreeding.

Took me only a few seconds to see Columbiana County is where Kvoethe lists as his location. Good one Dutch.🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Korsou Dawg said:

He has been convicted of nothing, which basically means he did nothing wrong at this point in time. 

Ezekiel Elliot and Ben Roethlisberger were both suspended under the NFL’s Personal Conduct Policy, without ever being charged with a crime. So this isn’t exactly setting a precedent, just Goodell playing Judge, Jury, and Executioner.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Took me only a few seconds to see Columbiana County is where Kvoethe lists as his location. Good one Dutch.🤣

Almost West Virginia... definitely cousin heaven!

10 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Almost West Virginia... definitely cousin heaven!

Reminds me of a discussion that was going on among several of us during a lunch break when the question was asked how did you learn about sexual differences (the group was mostly female staff including nurses). The female psychologist was asked how she could have figured it out when we all knew she was one of 6 sisters with no brothers. She replied that she had gone skinny dipping with male cousins when growing up. I jokingly said, "Well you probably grew up in Arkansas." Her reply sent us all into hysterics. "I am from Arkansas!" None of us knew that until that moment. I laughed loudest after I got my foot back out of my mouth. She was a good egg about it all.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Ezekiel Elliot and Ben Roethlisberger were both suspended under the NFL’s Personal Conduct Policy, without ever being charged with a crime. So this isn’t exactly setting a precedent, just Goodell playing Judge, Jury, and Executioner.

And God...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You guys are terrible !    :lol:

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

That's some leeway alright.   :o

1 hour ago, syd said:

ah god that was crap I hated it 

Oh God I remember those as a kid....with plenty of soy sauce. 

• Haha 1