THE BROWNS BOARD

Baker to Carolina

ATOM

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! We get along just fine. He'll just laugh. cal might too.😂😂

I don't care what he does - that was perfect.  If you read how bad he was doing in our conversation on the previous page - you'll get a better understanding of his need for a desperate diversion.  He definitely wanted all eyes off the previous page.  

Now maybe he can get back to threatening Gorka or stalking conservatives on the football board instead of the Poli Board.  What a perfect place to challenge someone to a fist fight.  Somewhere where nobody can see he's the size of a little Yorkshire Terrier with all bark no bite. And if they take him up on it, nobody has to know one of Dutch's older brothers had to handle the fist fight for him just like old times. That's definitely what all football message boards need on them.  Oh wait, Dutch's last message board no longer exists while this one is shrinking.  What a coincidence!  I'm sure his daily shitfests with other board members is the reason he had to come here. Every day he'll interrupt threads with another attack on someone from the Poli board.  I

Aggies, have you seen Canton Mike lately?  When/if you talk to him - ask him why he's not here any more.  Ask him if there's anyone in particular that had a lot to do with his departure.  Too bad.  He's a passionate football fan and a War veteran.  He found another place to post, which is good but sad for our board IMO...

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

barney how i met legendary.jpg

Should his husband be jealous that you're his secret admirer?   All we're missing here is Kermit the Frog singing about your rainbow connection...

Time to get back to football.  Concerns from Friday: Why is Schwartz still here? Coaching up a guy that can't catch or run his routes with any precision or consistency - doesn't work.  They're a waste of time. We tried that with Greg Little and he was a serial drive killer.  Jedrick Wills doesn't look like he's playing out his life-long dream. I saw no passion or intensity in him.  He knows the snap count and guys are easily beating him off the ball to the extent he has to hold them around the neck.  I'm worried about that position a lot more than I want to be.  That sucked about Nick Harris but Pocic or the rookie Deaton should be able to handle duties between the 2 Pro Bowl Guards.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! We get along just fine. He'll just laugh. cal might too.😂😂

I'll give it to cal - he's figured out a way to use Flugel to do all his dirty work! 😆

I could be wrong, but... I think that makes cal legendary on The Browns Board! Well played, cal!

Oh holy shit TexAg - I've been informed I have older brothers by cal's puppet! WHO ARE THESE GUYS?! Here I thought I was an only child! HOORAY! And what? I'm the size of a Yorkshire Terrier? Woo boy! Those must be some big doggies! 

Man, I can only imagine these phone calls between these two... "Wait, wait Flugs... Don't forget to bring up how mean he is to all the members on the Poliboard for a 12th time.... no, he'll never figure out I'm feeding you all your talking points!" 😁

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I don't know Dutch. With all those back to back to back posts you and cal are starting to look more and more and more like twins separated at birth. 👯‍♂️:rolleyes:

If I'm going to end up being a legend on The Browns Board, I need to be willing to put in the work, TexAg. I can't let this gift I was blessed with go squandered. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Flugel said:

Your reading comprehension fails you every time Ghoolie Jr.  Nobody called you legendary.  They said you have ability to be legendary. You know, just like Josh Gordon had the ability but his daily habits prevented him from being a legend.  Sounds a lot like someone I'm reply to right now.  🤣

"Sounds a lot like someone I'm reply to right now?"

That's some solid grammar there, Cupcake. 

9 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'll give it to cal - he's figured out a way to use Flugel to do all his dirty work! 😆

I could be wrong, but... I think that makes cal legendary on The Browns Board! Well played, cal!

Oh holy shit TexAg - I've been informed I have older brothers by cal's puppet! WHO ARE THESE GUYS?! Here I thought I was an only child! HOORAY! And what? I'm the size of a Yorkshire Terrier? Woo boy! Those must be some big doggies! 

Man, I can only imagine these phone calls between these two... "Wait, wait Flugs... Don't forget to bring up how mean he is to all the members on the Poliboard for a 12th time.... no, he'll never figure out I'm feeding you all your talking points!" 😁

Your reading comprehension fails you every time Ghoolie Jr.  Nobody called you legendary.  They said you have ability to be legendary. You know, just like Josh Gordon had the ability but his daily habits prevented him from being a legend.  Sounds a lot like someone I'm reply to right now.  🤣

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

If I'm going to end up being a legend on The Browns Board, I need to be willing to put in the work, TexAg. I can't let this gift I was blessed with go squandered. 

You moved this post back very clever. That why I moved mine back too.

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

Congratulations? 

I have a whole page of your frustration dedicated to me.  That was more desperation on your part.  Ghoolie taught you well.  He used to do stuff like that.  I didn't realize when you grew up you wanted to be Ghoolie?  Classic stuff! 🤣

No better compliment than your actions reminding me of how hard you need work.  You better turn on your local sports radio show so you can Mary Kay Cabot everyone's football thoughts and comments for our message board today.  

Some of us have to get to our day jobs.  Don't let that stop you from working soooo hard in this conversation.  This is what you're here to do so I'm surprised you need so much more practice.  

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

That older brothers taking care of all your fist fights comment just didn't get your skin crawling - its doing aerobics.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

Animated GIF | Triggered Feminist | Know Your Meme

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Regular season can't get here too soon. These chuckles are starting to hurt my funny bone. I may need microsurgery. 🤣

Poor Dutch's funny bone has been crying all morning.   Apparently I have to get back to an invisible classroom because Dutch is convinced that I've traded in all 12 years of playing football, countless football camps and coaching it at the high school level; because Cal offers me so much more football knowledge. While Dutch was cheerleading for Josh Rosen throughout the pre-draft process - Cal did enough reading to pick Josh Allen.  Before anyone faults Cal's method, Dutch gets all his from sports radio shows all the way down to his daily ideas in here.  That's so impressive.

Cal, you are really in Dutch's head.  I've never seen him so nervous and paranoid.  Evidently while you could visibly see all the board members that visited the board during Dutch's panic attacks you weren't on there - but I was having so much fun with his desperate measures I just LMFAO!  He says you were PMing me with all kinds of wisdom he really respects out of you.  You don't say!  Then again, you don't have to... 🤣

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Poor Dutch's funny bone has been crying all morning.   Apparently I have to get back to an invisible classroom because Dutch is convinced that I've traded in all 12 years of playing football, countless football camps and coaching it at the high school level; because Cal offers me so much more football knowledge. While Dutch was cheerleading for Josh Rosen throughout the pre-draft process - Cal did enough reading to pick Josh Allen.  Before anyone faults Cal's method, Dutch gets all his from sports radio shows all the way down to his daily ideas in here.  That's so impressive.

Cal, you are really in Dutch's head.  I've never seen him so nervous and paranoid.  Evidently while you could visibly see all the board members that visited the board during Dutch's panic attacks you weren't on there - but I was having so much fun with his desperate measures I just LMFAO!  He says you were PMing me with all kinds of wisdom he really respects out of you.  You don't say!  Then again, you don't have to... 🤣

He's just proving by himself.. what we all have known all along.. I never came here claiming to be anything or anyone. I'm just like every other joe blow who gets Browns info from many if not the same sources everyone else does..

I'm not here to reinvent the wheel...

I'm just a lifelong musician and Browns fan who has a long and deep passion for this team and yeah... Sometimes I wear it on my sleeve...

When there's things I don't know... I know there's guys like Flugs,Tour and Cal and a few others who know it better than I do... They become resources... And then there's a couple of dudes on here that think pointing out a persons ignorance on any given matter is a free license to tear them down in public forum. well if your all that knowledgeable as you claim you are... If you really cared about lifting people up to your level... You help them... Belitteling people never accomplishes much...

End Rant!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, nickers said:

He's just proving by himself.. what we all have known all along.. I never came here claiming to be anything or anyone. I'm just like every other joe blow who gets Browns info from many if not the same sources everyone else does..

I'm just a lifelong musician and Browns fan who has a long and deep passion for this team and yeah... Sometimes I wear it on my sleeve...

When there's things I don't know... I know there's guys like Flugs,Tour and Cal and a few others who know it better than I do... They become resources... And then there's a couple of dudes on here that think pointing out a persons ignorance on any given matter is a free license to tear them down in public forum. well if your all that knowledgeable as you claim you are... If you really cared about lifting people up to your level... You help them... Belitteling people never accomplishes much...

End Rant!

Yep. it seems that two of somebody's inner circle have been sic'd onto the Browns forum to go where he can't go.

something like that. I don't think I've ever pm'ed Flugels in all these years. Certain people just take a joy somehow, in being belligerent to the point where they get all the attention, and screw up threads. To argue with them finally gets the truth out, but they thrive on their hosility. Just seems like a frail ego problem. ?

Arte Johnson said it best:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Meanwhile - after the Panthers-Commanders preseason game...

Baker had the highest offensive grade. Which is probably tough since he only had one drive....

1. QB Baker Mayfield: 80.5
2. OL Cade Mays: 79.1
3. WR Keith Kirkwood: 78.4
4. WR Derek Wright: 77.2
5. TE Giovanni Ricci: 75.5

could be tough for Baker if he starts... the worst grades

after that game:

33. TE Jared Scott: 46.5
34. C Pat Elflein: 45.6
35. QB Matt Corral: 43.3
36. RG Austin Corbett: 31.9
37: TE Nate Becker: 30.3

Corbett - can't believe he is that bad after all this time. Good thing Baker? will have Bozeman at C.

Thought it was cool for OBJ to say this about Baker's debut:

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Meanwhile - after the Panthers-Commanders preseason game...

Baker had the highest offensive grade. Which is probably tough since he only had one drive....

1. QB Baker Mayfield: 80.5
2. OL Cade Mays: 79.1
3. WR Keith Kirkwood: 78.4
4. WR Derek Wright: 77.2
5. TE Giovanni Ricci: 75.5

could be tough for Baker if he starts... the worst grades

after that game:

33. TE Jared Scott: 46.5
34. C Pat Elflein: 45.6
35. QB Matt Corral: 43.3
36. RG Austin Corbett: 31.9
37: TE Nate Becker: 30.3

Corbett - can't believe he is that bad after all this time. Good thing Baker? will have Bozeman at C.

Thought it was cool for OBJ to say this about Baker's debut:

cal sings to his hero Baker. 😘

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, nickers said:

End Rant!

Thanks Nicks!   Really appreciate that. Well said throughout.  I think you have enough knowledge to enjoy the Browns and football in general.  

Not for nothing, none of us are working for an NFL or college football program to my knowledge.  We do this for fun. But there's a lot of really good football IQs in here.  I'm reluctant to name people because if/when I leave someone out it's disrespectful even though it's unintentional.  That said, we seem to have a lot of good people that wouldn't make you feel sorry for asking any questions. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, nickers said:

And then there's a couple of dudes on here that think pointing out a persons ignorance on any given matter is a free license to tear them down in public forum

Oh?  I put in a few hours watching Jacoby Brissett and how his skills might translate to this offense, hoping he can at least help keep us afloat.   You chime in with a....

Apparently what I do and the effort I put in is "bullshit".

Seems like you feel you have free license to tear people down.

988607293_nickers5.thumb.jpg.6566779b510ac42ce30e4fd2306c8a24.jpg

6 hours ago, nickers said:

well if your all that knowledgeable as you claim you are... If you really cared about lifting people up to your level... You help them... Belitteling people never accomplishes much...

End Rant!

Interesting.  Because you once said...

And I asked you to help explain Woods' scheme to me.  I sought genuine information.

1845516544_nickers1.thumb.jpg.709166d96c2594da0fae1996cb894cd1.jpg

You responded with.....   

1076551139_Nickers2.jpg.1dcb0b11a40442140813daf1e649f9d1.jpg

By the way, that corner was Newsome who was named to all rookie teams by a few sources.

To which I politely asked for you to give your honest insight.

1174739434_nickers3.thumb.jpg.91c701b7dcc32e0e65d3cdfbbd7e3fee.jpg

aaaaand you immediately concluded with a....

965524087_nickers4.thumb.jpg.a011840aa6409954d64c07a4637bb98d.jpg

I asked for your knowledge, if you really cared to lift people up you would.  But all you did was belittle me after I called you 'friend' AND politely asked twice.

I'll let anyone reading infer from this what they will.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Oh?  I put in a few hours watching Jacoby Brissett and how his skills might translate to this offense, hoping he can at least help keep us afloat.   You chime in with a....

Apparently what I do and the effort I put in is "bullshit".

Seems like you feel you have free license to tear people down.

988607293_nickers5.thumb.jpg.6566779b510ac42ce30e4fd2306c8a24.jpg

Interesting.  Because you once said...

And I asked you to help explain Woods' scheme to me.  I sought genuine information.

1845516544_nickers1.thumb.jpg.709166d96c2594da0fae1996cb894cd1.jpg

You responded with.....   

1076551139_Nickers2.jpg.1dcb0b11a40442140813daf1e649f9d1.jpg

By the way, that corner was Newsome who was named to all rookie teams by a few sources.

To which I politely asked for you to give your honest insight.

1174739434_nickers3.thumb.jpg.91c701b7dcc32e0e65d3cdfbbd7e3fee.jpg

aaaaand you immediately concluded with a....

965524087_nickers4.thumb.jpg.a011840aa6409954d64c07a4637bb98d.jpg

I asked for your knowledge, if you really cared to lift people up you would.  But all you did was belittle me after I called you 'friend' AND politely asked twice.

I'll let anyone reading infer from this what they will.  

Thank you for pointing yourself out...I'm sure your parents are proud...  Feel better now?...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nickers said:

Thank you for pointing yourself out...I'm sure your parents are proud...  Feel better now?...

I'm just saying, only one of us is going on the rant about belittling and tearing others down. 

I've given you two recent examples of you doing that to me without any cause for it.     Would seem to be a bit hypocritical, no?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

I'm just saying, only one of us is going on the rant about belittling and tearing others down. 

I've given you two recent examples of you doing that to me without any cause for it.     Would seem to be a bit hypocritical, no?

You gave nothing... You spun and twisted... I'm not obligated to explain anything to you since you seem all knowing... All you seem interested in is being right and worshipped for your cute little slide shows which I will say again are cute.. But it doesn't cure cancer...  or help the Browns win a super bowl... Again... if your so concerned about every ones Football knowledge... Teach us oh wise one..... You're on this great pedastal...

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Flugel said:

I'm starting to get the suspicion, and correct me if I'm wrong, that you are somewhat upset with me? 

On 8/14/2022 at 10:06 AM, Flugel said:

Okay Ghoolie Jr!  Just let us know when you've finally convinced yourself of that.  You get way too much attention for it to stop.  Didn't you start an adorable little cutest post thread on what Baker's record was going to be in Carolina after the trade went down?  Did you get some cyber reach arounds and under the table groin rubs for that?

Nobody brings up the political forum on the football board more than you.  The reason you do it is to take the scent off your next attack.  Is this what really fulfills you on a Cleveland Browns Football board?  You can be a funny smart ass sometimes but going after passionate fans about their loyalty to  guy that was supposed to be under contract THIS year is strange especially given the Browns gave up 3 1st round picks for a guy that will probably miss the entire season any way.  

Well... Somebody CLAIMS he's not a Browns fan anymore.. But insists on posting plenty of Baker updates.... Which to my mind are not of general interest, and are OFF TOPIC.  Doesn't get the hint, I'm not interested in how Jarvis Landry is doing in New Orleans either. Personal feelings have nothing to do with it. I'll call you soon Tom, and shoot you a PM.  

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Well... Somebody CLAIMS he's not a Browns fan anymore.. But insists on posting plenty of Baker updates.... Which to my mind are not of general interest, and are OFF TOPIC.  Doesn't get the hint, I'm not interested in how Jarvis Landry is doing in New Orleans either. Personal feelings have nothing to do with it. I'll call you soon Tom, and shoot you a PM.  

Since the conversation is going this way I liked Jarvis Landry fine when he was here. Jarvis Landry was injured and didn't live up to his earlier rep. Jarvis Landry wanted more money than we were able to pay him. Jarvis Landry went someplace to get paid on the back nine of his career.

For the 18th time I need to remind you guys about the vinny/birdie controversy.

Yes people hated Bill Belichick because he started finite Testaverde over Bernie Kosar yes there were guys rooting for the Browns to lose so Bill would get fired. 

Cal's well within his rights and displeasure with his politics shouldn't be the basis of your opinion. And anybody on this board will brag away if his call on a player was right and somebody else's was wrong.

WSS

On 8/15/2022 at 6:57 AM, Dutch Oven said:

"Sounds a lot like someone I'm reply to right now?"

That's some solid grammar there, Cupcake. 

Now we're going Grammar Cop Pumpkin?  🤣   You better get to your sports Radio shows for all of the wisdom you can steal for today's contributions Mary Kay.

1 minute ago, Flugel said:

Now we're going Grammar Cop Pumpkin?  🤣   You better get to your sports Radio shows for all of the wisdom you can steal for today's contributions Mary Kay.

That was roughly 25 hours ago. 

It seems like you are upset with me. 

On 8/14/2022 at 10:20 AM, Dutch Oven said:

Actually, I started a thread asking people what their opinions were regarding Baker's future. I asked them how many more career starts they thought he had in his future, because I was curious to see if people thought his days of being a starter were coming to an end, or if he had a long starting career ahead of him. In fact, I believe I had him starting another four or five full seasons worth of games (64-80? I don't know. I can't find that thread. Perhaps someone deleted it?) The thread actually was a very civil one, where both non-Baker fans and Baker fans gave their opinions. 

I get it, Flugs. You still have a red ass about my comment to you during the season 8 or so months ago about the Browns erecting a statue of Baker because of his win over the Jets or his playoff win vs the Steelers (I honestly don't remember), and for this, I give you my heart-felt apology. That joke I made seems to have really hurt your feelings to this day. It was so, so wrong of me to make it. I hope we can move on from that hurtful joke of mine. 

How is your last message board doing anyway?  Have you filled our audience in on how you became so available?

Again, you never had the balls to tell us who your choice for #1 overall was in 2018. Like I always told Ghoolie Sr, there's a reason they make you place your bets before the race. All I remember about life before Baker in Cleveland was a 2 year stretch of 1-31 football.  Baker's rookie year the Browns were 0-1-1 and sporting a 14 point deficit to the Jets when Baker took the field and erased the deficit leading the Browns to victory.  Looks like you have way more of a red ass about that than I do. 

You better get to your sports radio shows Mary Kay so you can steal the best takes of the day and pretend they're yours in here.  Have a nice day Pumpkin!  

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

That was roughly 25 hours ago. 

It seems like you are upset with me. 

Look who's talking.  You're reaching for grammar.  That's usually a sign you're not doing very well with all that unresolved hostility.

What's the matter?  There's no DieHard, no Gorka, No Cal , no Nickers to threaten any more now that I've alerted everyone that one of your older brothers always has to do your fist fighting since nobody has ever seen you in person.  You're not exactly an honest guy in here at all.

If I was built like a little Yorkshire Terrier maybe my keyboard would be on steroids too.  The again, you don't see me trying to bully anybody but an absolute punk in here.  That's a lot of anger you have stored up there Pumpkin...

Edited by Flugel
grammar cop needs revenge

10 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'm starting to get the suspicion, and correct me if I'm wrong, that you are somewhat upset with me? 

You may even be starting to get the suspicion that not everyone likes you. Shocker huh?

What the fuck are you waiting for Duchess,  tell Flugel to meet you somewhere so you can beat him up! lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1