THE BROWNS BOARD

Baker to Carolina

ATOM

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I envy the fans of the Green Bay Packers:

Green Bay Packers, Inc.
Green Bay Packers, Inc. is the official name of the publicly held nonprofit corporation that owns the National Football League's Green Bay Packers football franchise, based in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The Packers are the only publicly owned franchise in the NFL.Wikipedia

A community of like-minded people pull together for the common good to own a football team.

SOUNDS LIKE COMMUNISTS TO ME! 🤣

7 hours ago, FY56 said:

Oh hell no, Goodell is a dictator. what Steve did was to take down a dictator.

It's interesting how invested you are in runnings of this board already, considering you've been only on this board since April, Gorka. 

41 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

It's interesting how invested you are in runnings of this board already, considering you've been only on this board since April, Gorka. 

You came to that conclusion from one post? No, what's interesting here is that Gorka still lives in your head.

2 hours ago, FY56 said:

You came to that conclusion from one post? No, what's interesting here is that Gorka still lives in your head.

Have to admit, a guy who takes another man's name for his handle is quite progressive, definitely hard to forget!

Strange that you know of him, since he pretty much stopped posting when you arrived on this board. Very interesting, indeed. 

30 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Have to admit, a guy who takes another man's name for his handle is quite progressive, definitely hard to forget!

Strange that you know of him, since he pretty much stopped posting when you arrived on this board. Very interesting, indeed. 

Yes, for you in particular it's hard to forget, no argument there. I expect you to bring it up again very soon.

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Just for the record he switched screen names quite a while ago and made no bones about it. Is all up front and everybody knew it except, maybe you angry boy.

And so what anyway?

WSS

• Haha 1

On 8/5/2022 at 5:43 PM, Dutch Oven said:

I'm sorry, did you bring up the fact that Baker Mayfield ran from a police officer trying to arrest him? Next you'll bring up him getting blowies from random skanks in the parking lot of a Cheesecake Factory mere months after getting married, or how he came to camp after his rookie season looking like he ate a Cheesecake Factory.

How dare you, sir. Baker Reagan Mayfield is perhaps the greatest American who has ever lived, and a role model for the childrens of Northeast Ohio! 

Even you (a self-styled baker hater only because you don't like Cal) have to admit that's some pretty weak tea if that's the list of charges you're breaking down Mayfield's front door with.

By the way I liked Danny Shelton.

WSS

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Even you (a self-styled baker hater only because you don't like Cal) have to admit that's some pretty weak tea if that's the list of charges you're breaking down Mayfield's front door with.

By the way I liked Danny Shelton.

WSS

I don't hate Baker Mayfield. I think he's a decent, but somewhat limited, starting NFL QB.

I'm also not obsessed about Baker Mayfield like you seem to be, but apparently this isn't the first time this has happened for you and Browns QBs. Apparently you had quite the thing for Brady Quinn back in the day. Regarding cal, he,. like most of your fellow Trump Circle Jerk Crew members, will most likely be in a nursing home shitting their Depends soon enough. 

Danny Shelton was a pretty likable guy. Just wait, there's plenty of more Browns stars from the past to update everyone with! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I don't hate Baker Mayfield. I think he's a decent, but somewhat limited, starting NFL QB.

I'm also not obsessed about Baker Mayfield like you seem to be, but apparently this isn't the first time this has happened for you and Browns QBs. Apparently you had quite the thing for Brady Quinn back in the day. Regarding cal, he,. like most of your fellow Trump Circle Jerk Crew members, will most likely be in a nursing home shitting their Depends soon enough. 

Danny Shelton was a pretty likable guy. Just wait, there's plenty of more Browns stars from the past to update everyone with! 

Horseshit.

If anybody is obsessed with Mayfield it's you and a couple others and your Jihad against him. You ass wipes are like the KGB not only constantly whining about him but insisting that his name never be spoken within Society again. What is this an Amish shun? Maybe you should be called Pennsylvania Dutch oven. Yes I liked Brady Quinn I liked Johnny I liked Tim Couch Eric Zeier Charlie Frye and Trent Dilfer. So fucking what? Unfortunately none of them took the Browns from the celler to the playoffs. Then again none of them brought the level of shame to the Browns as your butt buddy Watson.

But again some of you have an obsession with Cal. I bet if he said he hated Mayfield some of you you dick heads would break into Berea and hold people hostage until he was put in the Hall of fame.

😚

WSS

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

If anybody is obsessed with Mayfield it's you and a couple others and your Jihad against him. You ass wipes are like the KGB not only constantly whining about him but insisting that his name never be spoken within Society again. What is this an Amish shun? Maybe you should be called Pennsylvania Dutch oven. Yes I liked Brady Quinn I liked Johnny I liked Tim Couch Eric Zeier Charlie fry and Trent Dilfer. So fucking what? Unfortunately none of them took the Browns from the celler to the playoffs. Then again none of them brought the level of shame to the Browns as your butt buddy Watson.

But again some of you have an obsession with Cal. I bet if he said he hated Mayfield some of you you dick heads would break into Berea and hold people hostage until he was put in the Hall of fame.

😚

WSS

WSS

First, what is with the obsession of signing your posts? Your name is clearly seen by everyone at the very top of every post you have. We get it, you are West Side Steve. You had some kind of music career. It is who you are. We get it, buddy. 

Second, I don't give two shits about people talking about Mayfield. There can be twenty threads about how great Mayfield looks in practice for Panthers, hence why you don't see me bitching about it. I get it, working in broad generalities is all you can muster intellectually anymore, but try a little harder, mmmkay? Oh wait, another "your butt buddy Watson" comment. My goodness, you just throw any random shit up against the wall at this point of your life, yes? Kind of getting hard to string coherent thoughts together, isn't it? Well, that comes with your age, I suppose. 

Not WSS

Not WSS

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

"First, what is with the obsession of signing your posts? Your name is clearly seen by everyone at the very top of every post you have. We get it, you are West Side Steve. You had some kind of music career. It is who you are. We get it, buddy. 

the first thought that came to mind is who gives a fuck how I sign my posts and why should it bother them/you? (Actually, just you , not them. ) Maybe I should be flattered by the obsession?

Second, I don't give two shits about people talking about Mayfield. There can be twenty threads about how great Mayfield looks in practice for Panthers, hence why you don't see me bitching about it. I get it, working in broad generalities is all you can muster intellectually anymore, but try a little harder, mmmkay?

sorry, I f***** up I gave you credit for having a little bit more wit and understanding because you have shown to have a sense of humor, at least a vestigial one, on occasion. That's not the problem. The problem is letting your stupid political ideas run your entire life.

Oh wait, another "your butt buddy Watson" comment. My goodness, you just throw any random shit up against the wall at this point of your life, yes? Kind of getting hard to string coherent thoughts together, isn't it? Well, that comes with your age, I suppose. "

well actually it's more like attacking the Consortium of people like yourself who really want to talk politics but don't have the balls to do so and your little Jihad against other members of the board that would like to chat about mayfield. Not each and every one of you share exactly the same set of criteria but there certainly is overlap. Maybe I lump you in with some other guys who hate people because they don't share a political view (which by the way you do exactly the same thing) because some of them don't like Watson.

One of your fellow Travelers decided to eliminate the Watson's legal troubles thread which is probably the most important issue facing the Cleveland Browns at this point. So if you don't like me because of what you think my politics might or might not be allow me to sincerely offer a heartfelt 'go fuck yourself.'

And if you are incensed the people still want to talk about somebody that's no longer a Brown why insult me for being a Brady Quinn fan how many decades ago? 

PS did you think the age remarks were going to hurt my feelings?

We good?🌹

WSS

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

On 8/14/2022 at 8:52 AM, calfoxwc said:

so, only democrats hate Baker Mayfield, but love deshaun watson? really? that is how sports is going. politics. too bad.

Steve has mentioned multiple times that the Browns board is not the place to discuss politics. 

He's been very clear about this. 

For the life of me I can't figure out why you Poliboard fellas have been so cranky this week. 

Edit: I'm just kidding about this. Steve actually doesn't care if you bring politics into the Browns forum as long as they are politics that align with his. If you have a strong love for Baker Mayfield too, well, this board is your oyster. 

• Haha 1

On 8/12/2022 at 11:13 PM, Westside Steve said:

Horseshit.

If anybody is obsessed with Mayfield it's you and a couple others and your Jihad against him. You ass wipes are like the KGB not only constantly whining about him but insisting that his name never be spoken within Society again. What is this an Amish shun? Maybe you should be called Pennsylvania Dutch oven. Yes I liked Brady Quinn I liked Johnny I liked Tim Couch Eric Zeier Charlie Frye and Trent Dilfer. So fucking what? Unfortunately none of them took the Browns from the celler to the playoffs. Then again none of them brought the level of shame to the Browns as your butt buddy Watson.

😚

WSS

Steve, HOW DARE you root for a 1st overall pick by your favorite football team to succeed and finish the final year of the contract the ownership/FO extended him. 

Instead, you should listen to someone that didn't even have the balls to predict what QB in the 2018 draft class was going to be the best.  Now that same guy feels he's earned the right to mock others with his hindsight 20/20 courage and wisdom of what QBs felt short of elite.  Make sense?  It shouldn't...

I'd rather see a thread that Tia puts a lot of effort, knowledge and passion into (with detailed info and videos) generating further discussion than watch a sorority house pillow fight break out between Dutch and Gorka.  RifferX, Gumby and others have tried to generate football conversations as well.

Then we have Hoorta announcing he's a Mod for the umpteenth time in the last month; and he's not about to allow people to gang up on others on his watch after 12 midnight.  So what does he do?  He starts a thread, aims it at Cal and hopes/knows what members he can count on to attack Cal under a Mayfield/Carolina Heading.  And why?  Hoorta is a Liberal and Cal is a Conservative so by all means take every ounce of that venom and hostility to the football forum.  This way we can end up watching people gang up on 1 guy punctuated with endless back and forth between Dutch's keyboard on steroids and Gorka's new screen name in lieu of talking the football.  

Can we just get back to talking about the Browns and ball-bust without making enemies with others sharing what should be a common bond?

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Steve, HOW DARE you root for a 1st overall pick by your favorite football team to succeed and finish the final year of the contract the ownership/FO extended him. 

Instead, you should listen to someone that didn't even have the balls to predict what QB in the 2018 draft class was going to be the best.  Now that same guy feels he's earned the right to mock others with his hindsight 20/20 courage and wisdom of what QBs felt short of elite.  Make sense?  It shouldn't...

I'd rather see a thread that Tia puts a lot of effort, knowledge and passion into (with detailed info and videos) generating further discussion than watch a sorority house pillow fight break out between Dutch and Gorka.  RifferX, Gumby and others have tried to generate football conversations as well.

Then we have Hoorta announcing he's a Mod for the umpteenth time in the last month; and he's not about to allow people to gang up on others on his watch after 12 midnight.  So what does he do?  He starts a thread, aims it at Cal and hopes/knows what members he can count on to attack Cal under a Mayfield/Carolina Heading.  And why?  Hoorta is a Liberal and Cal is a Conservative so by all means take every ounce of that venom and hostility to the football forum.  This way we can end up watching people gang up on 1 guy punctuated with endless back and forth between Dutch's keyboard on steroids and Gorka's new screen name in lieu of talking the football.  

Can we just get back to talking about the Browns and ball-bust without making enemies with others sharing what should be a common bond?

Really nailed it.Thanks !

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Flugel said:

I'd rather see a thread that Tia puts a lot of effort, knowledge and passion into (with detailed info and videos) generating further discussion than watch a sorority house pillow fight

Two things. 

Thanks buddy, I appreciate the support. 

I guess I have selective ADD, because momentarily stopped reading at "sorority pillow fight".  Then immediately questioned your judgement on why you would pass up watching that for my football analysis.   

Coffee hasn't fully kicked in yet.  As you were...

• Haha 1

On 8/12/2022 at 11:24 PM, Dutch Oven said:

I don't give two shits about people talking about Mayfield. There can be twenty threads about how great Mayfield looks in practice for Panthers, hence why you don't see me bitching about it.

Okay Ghoolie Jr!  Just let us know when you've finally convinced yourself of that.  You get way too much attention for it to stop.  Didn't you start an adorable little cutest post thread on what Baker's record was going to be in Carolina after the trade went down?  Did you get some cyber reach arounds and under the table groin rubs for that?

Nobody brings up the political forum on the football board more than you.  The reason you do it is to take the scent off your next attack.  Is this what really fulfills you on a Cleveland Browns Football board?  You can be a funny smart ass sometimes but going after passionate fans about their loyalty to  guy that was supposed to be under contract THIS year is strange especially given the Browns gave up 3 1st round picks for a guy that will probably miss the entire season any way.  

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Two things. 

Thanks buddy, I appreciate the support. 

I guess I have selective ADD, because momentarily stopped reading at "sorority pillow fight".  Then immediately questioned your judgement on why you would pass up watching that for my football analysis.   

Coffee hasn't fully kicked in yet.  As you were...

No worries whatsoever my man!  Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Okay Ghoolie Jr!  Just let us know when you've finally convinced yourself of that.  You get way too much attention for it to stop.  Didn't you start an adorable little cutest post thread on what Baker's record was going to be in Carolina after the trade went down?  Did you get some cyber reach arounds and under the table groin rubs for that?

Nobody brings up the political forum on the football board more than you.  The reason you do it is to take the scent off your next attack.  Is this what really fulfills you on a Cleveland Browns Football board?  You can be a funny smart ass sometimes but going after passionate fans about their loyalty to  guy that was supposed to be under contract THIS year is strange especially given the Browns gave up 3 1st round picks for a guy that will probably miss the entire season any way.  

Actually, I started a thread asking people what their opinions were regarding Baker's future. I asked them how many more career starts they thought he had in his future, because I was curious to see if people thought his days of being a starter were coming to an end, or if he had a long starting career ahead of him. In fact, I believe I had him starting another four or five full seasons worth of games (64-80? I don't know. I can't find that thread. Perhaps someone deleted it?) The thread actually was a very civil one, where both non-Baker fans and Baker fans gave their opinions. 

I get it, Flugs. You still have a red ass about my comment to you during the season 8 or so months ago about the Browns erecting a statue of Baker because of his win over the Jets or his playoff win vs the Steelers (I honestly don't remember), and for this, I give you my heart-felt apology. That joke I made seems to have really hurt your feelings to this day. It was so, so wrong of me to make it. I hope we can move on from that hurtful joke of mine. 

35 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Actually, I started a thread asking people what their opinions were regarding Baker's future. I asked them how many more career starts they thought he had in his future, because I was curious to see if people thought his days of being a starter were coming to an end, or if he had a long starting career ahead of him. In fact, I believe I had him starting another four or five full seasons worth of games (64-80? I don't know. I can't find that thread. Perhaps someone deleted it?) The thread actually was a very civil one, where both non-Baker fans and Baker fans gave their opinions. 

I get it, Flugs. You still have a red ass about my comment to you during the season 8 or so months ago about the Browns erecting a statue of Baker because of his win over the Jets or his playoff win vs the Steelers (I honestly don't remember), and for this, I give you my heart-felt apology. That joke I made seems to have really hurt your feelings to this day. It was so, so wrong of me to make it. I hope we can move on from that hurtful joke of mine. 

Feelings?  Who PM'd who with a wounded heart after I replied to that?  The heading read: "Is that how you're gonna play me Old Man?"  Remember pumpkin?

I've told you before - I think you have an ability to be a legend on this board.  Do whatever you want with that; but right now all I see is a guy wishing he was back at the elementary school bus stop picking on kids.  If that's living your dream here - run it man!

8 hours ago, Flugel said:

Feelings?  Who PM'd who with a wounded heart after I replied to that?  The heading read: "Is that how you're gonna play me Old Man?"  Remember pumpkin?

I've told you before - I think you have an ability to be a legend on this board.  Do whatever you want with that; but right now all I see is a guy wishing he was back at the elementary school bus stop picking on kids.  If that's living your dream here - run it man!

I private messaged you with a title that said "Is that how you're gonna play me Old Man?"? I do recall telling you to fuck off, but that? Awesome!

Who the hell am I, Suge Knight? 😆

I guarantee almost all your talking points are coming straight from PMs between you and cal. This can only explain the complete ridiculousness of them. What I find deliciously ironic is you continue to go on about how we are all Browns fans, but because of political differences there are constant fighting on here... yet, the only reason you are so, so upset with me is because I am not mourning the loss of one Baker Mayfield. THAT'S LITERALLY IT. 

I have the audacity to say that Baker Mayfield is a middle-of-the-pack starting caliber QB in the NFL, which to some on here, means YOU HATE BAKER! I also have mentioned too many times to count how I do not agree with the Browns trading for the public relations nightmare that is Deshaun Watson, but according to others, because I'm not a true-blue Baker fan, I'm obviously a Deshaun Watson lover. I suppose that's about the level of thought-process around here, so I shouldn't be surprised. 

Regarding "having the ability to be a legend on this board", well, holy shit, you cannot imagine how absolutely befuddled I am about that comment. Wow, you really, REALLY take this stuff seriously. Sorry, I can't say I do, so I guess I'll never quite reach my "legend on this board" potential. I'll always be the cautionary tale of this board, the Doc Gooden of The Browns Board. In 20 or so years, ESPN will probably do a 30 on 30 on me and my wasted TBB potential. I'll be sure to quote you, Flugs. You cared, and you tried to steer me the right way. I'm sure by then, I'll appreciate it. 

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I private messaged you with a title that said "Is that how you're gonna play me Old Man?"? I do recall telling you to fuck off, but that? Awesome!

Who the hell am I, Suge Knight? 😆

I guarantee almost all your talking points are coming straight from PMs between you and cal. This can only explain the complete ridiculousness of them. What I find deliciously ironic is you continue to go on about how we are all Browns fans, but because of political differences there are constant fighting on here... yet, the only reason you are so, so upset with me is because I am not mourning the loss of one Baker Mayfield. THAT'S LITERALLY IT. 

I have the audacity to say that Baker Mayfield is a middle-of-the-pack starting caliber QB in the NFL, which to some on here, means YOU HATE BAKER! I also have mentioned too many times to count how I do not agree with the Browns trading for the public relations nightmare that is Deshaun Watson, but according to others, because I'm not a true-blue Baker fan, I'm obviously a Deshaun Watson lover. I suppose that's about the level of thought-process around here, so I shouldn't be surprised. 

Regarding "having the ability to be a legend on this board", well, holy shit, you cannot imagine how absolutely befuddled I am about that comment. Wow, you really, REALLY take this stuff seriously. Sorry, I can't say I do, so I guess I'll never quite reach my "legend on this board" potential. I'll always be the cautionary tale of this board, the Doc Gooden of The Browns Board. In 20 or so years, ESPN will probably do a 30 on 30 on me and my wasted TBB potential. I'll be sure to quote you, Flugs. You cared, and you tried to steer me the right way. I'm sure by then, I'll appreciate it. 

I don't care what you do with it. You're the PM guy Pumpkin.  I'm old school so I use the phone.   

It's just strange how often you bring up the political board right before you mount another attack on the football board. Aside from knowing who a lot of the conservatives are on that political board - you certainly have a habit of aiming your personal attacks right at some of them on the football board.  Didn't you threaten Gorka under his brand new screen name in one of the football threads?  We all know that anyone who is a bad ass in real life usually doesn't have to announce it first in cyberspace. What a valuable contribution that was to our football discussion.  No wonder why your last board either died or told you don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.  We've lost a ton of long time devoted fans in here since you arrive and I hope that's only a coincidence. 

I don't care what you think of Baker. The issue I have is your agenda and how you treat fans that appreciated what he did here and what the plan is this year as a result cutting ties with him 1 year early after exercising his 5th year option.   

Carry on....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I don't know Dutch. With all those back to back to back posts you and cal are starting to look more and more and more like twins separated at birth. 👯‍♂️:rolleyes:

Yeah that comment did exactly what I wanted it to - it hit all the right nerves.  Be careful Aggies, he likes to PM people when his feelings get hurt.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Yeah that comment did exactly what I wanted it to - it hit all the right nerves.  Be careful Aggies, he likes to PM people when his feelings get hurt.  

LOL! We get along just fine. He'll just laugh. cal might too.😂😂

• Haha 1