THE BROWNS BOARD

● Official 🏈  - NFL WEEK 12 - CLE 12 -at- DEN 29 ● What a letdown ● Nov. 26.  "L"

Dutch Oven

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

He couldn't even get in front of the Colts without gift wrapping his customary "duh" type INT.  

FYI, you're probably 8 deep by now.  It's showing my guy.

Baker was crap today.. I don't want to see him anymore this yr.

Bucs and Browns fan here so it's a bad football day for Mikey 😕

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Korsou Dawg said:

Our garbage active QBs getting our invaluable receivers hurt. This game has wrecked our season!

A Denver football game,  ironic or not ?

.....  edit 1 ..... 

Screenshot_2023-11-26_185605.jpg

Edited by mjp28

Just now, Axe said:

Baker was crap today.. I don't want to see him anymore this yr.

Bucs and Browns fan here so it's a bad football day for Mikey 😕

Looking at Tampa's schedule I figured he'd start his customary "play well against mediocre teams" this week. 

Apparently not 

This won't be popular with AI lovers and yes, Cooper should've caught the 2pt conversion, but for me this is why you don't chase the point until you have to.

Assuming they make the PAT kick there (with a ton of game left to play) we would've been down 11 and could've kicked a FG on the last drive instead of going for it on 4th and 14. Assuming a good FG, it would be a 1 score game now instead of all but over.

I know Sonny the robot says to go for 2, but I'll take good ol' football gut any day.... Never chase the point until you have to. 

• Thanks 1

Guys, we're going with a turnover machine, a 5th round rookie and a corpse of a once solid but unspectacular starting QB.

At 7-3, we probably should have been praying to go 3-4 down the stretch to get in as a Wild Card at 10-7. 

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

Guys, we're going with a turnover machine, a 5th round rookie and a corpse of a once solid but unspectacular starting QB.

At 7-3, we probably should have been praying to go 3-4 down the stretch to get in as a Wild Card at 10-7. 

Not a joke, the last two weeks of the year.   Have to beat the Jets and the Bengals.   It's why I said I don't believe Flacco would start until then.  

11 minutes ago, Korsou Dawg said:

People still making up excuses for DTR. He has produced absolutely nothing this game!

I don't say this lightly, but Baker would have put us in front by now!

Would he?  Have you seen what he's done with Tampa this year?  Have you seen how bad PJ has looked since replacing the DTR?

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

PJ Walker starting next week vs Rams, unless they get Flacco up to speed pronto. 

It better be Flacco. Walker sucks

The problems remain consistent. The Browns are just not disciplined..You just don't know what to expect out of these guys.

You can't be en pointe all the time, but it is really frustrating to lose games when you play well enough, but fall short on execution.

Does Flacco help the offensive execution? I honestly think Brissett would have us at 9-2 after today.

This is our Sunday life.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bob806 said:

This one hurts. We always do stupid crap in Denver.

This is what makes it really bad for me as I get madder with a Denver loss than I do a Stoolerz. 

1 minute ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

The problems remain consistent. The Browns are just not disciplined..You just don't know what to expect out of these guys.

You can't be en pointe all the time, but it is really frustrating to lose games when you play well enough, but fall short on execution.

Does Flacco help the offensive execution? I honestly think Brissett would have us at 9-2 after today.

This is our Sunday life.

Flacco won’t hold the ball like Walker or DTR

Just now, D Bone said:

This is what makes it really bad for me as I get madder with a Denver loss than I do a Stoolerz. 

I get it. I have them ranked 1C on the hate scale, behing 1A Ratbirds & 1B Steelers

17 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

He couldn't even get in front of the Colts without gift wrapping his customary "duh" type INT.  

FYI, you're probably 8 deep by now.  It's showing my guy.

Baker almost matched up with Minshew. 🤣  Tampa is suddenly missing Jameis Winston