THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The tweet I posted is from a "reputable source".

Either way, does Johnny deserve the benefit of the doubt here?

We'll just have to wait and see what turns up tomorrow

Eh, not really reputable. It's pretty easy to get verified nowadays.

Either way, unless the Planet Hollywood has comfy carpeting and a pet-friendly policy, I'd say this is bullshit.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BADztuPI3BV/

Eh, not really reputable. It's pretty easy to get verified nowadays.

Either way, unless the Planet Hollywood has comfy carpeting and a pet-friendly policy, I'd say this is bullshit.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BADztuPI3BV/

Saw the same picture....only issue I have is thats really a gay dog. Looks like one of those stupid little dogs women carry around in their purse.

Only team in the league with stuff like this regarding a 'supposed' starting QB. Hopefully he's someone else's problem in a few months.

I said I would share a story about Johnny when he was no longer a Brown. It's pretty apparent he has played his last game for us, so here it is as I described to another member of the board.

This was the weekend of the Monday Night game with Baltimore after he got stripped of the starting job, and occurred on Sat night:

I came back from the Cavs Game Saturday night to my hotel, the Westin in downtown Cleveland. We hit a bar for a late-night snack after the game, so it must have been around 1 AM at least. I got in the elevator and realized I lost my key .... I went down to the lobby to get a key. There was a guy checking in with a blonde chick. Obviously drunk off his ass. He was so drunk that it was weird. He seemed young, with a ballcap on, but the rest of his clothes seemed very trendy ... not like a Cleveland local. I stood there forever. He turned around, and it was Johnny. There was no doubt. He was so fucked up that it was actually sad. He was wearing the same orange hat with the T that he wore to the food bank thing earlier in the week. There was no doubt it was him, and his girl. After he left, I said to the front desk guy ... "Is that who I think it is??" And he said "ya, he comes here all time" ... kinda rolling his eyes, yet enjoying the spectacle of it.. It was Him and he was HAMMERED. After he went up the elevator everyone in that part of the lobby, mostly some teenage kids, were talking about what they just saw. It was sad. It was not good.

He was bigger than I thought. I am 5'11, 205 and he was at least my size, which makes sense, I just always think of him as small. His eyes were gone. You could tell he was trying very hard to have a quiet convo with the front desk guy but he was struggling with the words. His pretty girlfriend just stood by with an embarrassed look on her face. It was the opposite of the police story this time, she seemed OK, he seemed drunk off his ass.

The next day, I realized the Browns were staying at my hotel. I saw Danny Shelton and Brian Hartline, they had increased security in the lobby and the were directing the Browns players into one elevator and the rest of us into other ones. I walked around down at the gym level and it had the Browns schedule for the players on the wall. They were all supposed to be checked in by 6 PM Sunday at the hotel, I am guessing Johnny was partying downtown Saturday Night, and decided to go get his room a night early, and judging by the front desk clerk, this is his usual MO. I think they only do a walkthrough the day before the game, so Friday would be his night out, but since we were playing Monday, then Saturday was his last night.

Anyway, I don't want anymore damning info on the kid out on the internet, but I am surprised there isn't more of it. If I saw it, and so did the clerk and the kids by the elevator, you can just imagine how many people see it and don't report it or take pictures, which is good.

This is, of course, a few days after he got demoted for the lying thing, and here was shitfaced out in public.

I hope for the best for him, and it may not affect his playing ability on Sundays at this point in his life, but it will catch up with him if he doesn't curb his appetite a bit. I can see why Pett has him on a short leash, if I saw this, just picking up a key, there must be tons of reports of drunk Johnny out there.

Z

Interesting. I know I was about to hear this story when I met you but got distracted by another topic that came up before I had to leave.

He's probably not worth the problems - especially since he doesn't have NFL talent.

Josh mccown is 20x the QB Manziel is.

Don't think anyone cares anymore. He's gone along with Pet and Farmer.

If this report is true, it's a given he's partied his way out of Cleveland.

Anyone up for finding the first Johnny Football threads? Who was all in on this douche?

We won't dig that up. For the record, I was totally anti JFF.

So, is the general belief that he really is in Vegas and posted the picture of him and his doggie at home and added the Avon, Ohio location?

Because if so ... I'm sorry ... but that is fucking awesome.

Zombo

So, is the general belief that he really is in Vegas and posted the picture of him and his doggie at home and added the Avon, Ohio location?

Because if so ... I'm sorry ... but that is fucking awesome.

Zombo

It does fit his M O. And it is my opinion he snuck off. I wonder though if he head butts with his buddies ala Jim Mcmahon?

Archived