THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kinda like the idea of just making him inactive each week till his contract runs out.

absolutely....

I would so try to screw with him.....and NO WAY I make a deal with Dallas....no freaking way....(unless their paying BIG)

Let him rot on the bench, or Vegas or the 9 or some hole in Avon

If someone gives us Any draft pick, TAKE IT!!!!

I guess I should take a victory lap here ... but actually this makes me sad. I know I pissed off the A&M boys and good Browns fans like Westside and TCPO over this guy ... but something never smelled right with this guy. He's not a Brown. At least we found out in two years and not three. McCown and Goff wouldnt be the worst thing for an offensive minded coach to start with next year.

Z

I wanted him to succeed here, but never thought he would.

He's a TMZ rich kid who would rather be famous for nothing then work for fame

THat would be holding someone accountable and I'm not too sure this franchise is up to the task of doing that. I actually miss Randy Lerner.

Our former coach tried to hold him accountable for his off field actions. But he was fired today....chances are the new coach will kiss this assclowns ass...

Well, I wrote yesterday in 2 other threads about this latest debacle. I knew the concussion story was BS.

I think the story now turns to johnny's health. He is obviously in way over his head, and he and the Browns are suffering heavily for it. I just can't believe that such talented people with such great possibility let substance abuse wreck their lives, but Johnny is just another in a long list of names to do so.

For him to have any chance at any NFL life now is a true longshot.

absolutely....

I would so try to screw with him.....and NO WAY I make a deal with Dallas....no freaking way....(unless their paying BIG)

Unless they are dumb enough to give a 2nd or higher I want him to get the RGIII inactive for two seasons treatment. I hate the little prick.

Yea we know. We want him to go to Dallas too.

If the guy wasn't rich, I'd say take up a collection to buy his plane ticket.....

but I think he can & will experience success here & I intend to go along for the whole ride.

Mike

You do that, I intend on checking out emotionally because I fully expect this draft class to be complete trash.

I might poke my head back in when things start to turn around...

...but they won't. Not until Haslam can humble himself ala Jerry Jones a bit.

Well, I wrote yesterday in 2 other threads about this latest debacle. I knew the concussion story was BS.

You called it Aggie ;)

Coldnt come up with a legit reason to fake it....but who woulda guessed the real story though?.....wowza

The real sin here, is that any of you ever accepted this piece of shit once his colors were exposed. There was simply no reason for him to have ever finished his rookie year as a Brown. How could anyone not know this guy hated Cleveland?

Seriously, would you want to play in Cleveland? You would have to be nuts.

Then why send a text to the Browns org saying "pick me pick me!"

I guess I should take a victory lap here ... but actually this makes me sad. I know I pissed off the A&M boys and good Browns fans like Westside and TCPO over this guy ... but something never smelled right with this guy. He's not a Brown. At least we found out in two years and not three. McCown and Goff wouldn't be the worst thing for an offensive minded coach to start with next year.

Z

Z, it's not the on field stuff- it's the off field stuff that bought him his ticket out of town. He knows what he has to do, and can't do it- or just plain doesn't care.

The real sin here, is that any of you ever accepted this piece of shit once his colors were exposed. There was simply no reason for him to have ever finished his rookie year as a Brown. How could anyone not know this guy hated Cleveland?

Seriously, would you want to play in Cleveland? You would have to be nuts.

The reality Tom is in the history of the NFL a first round pick has never been cut after one season. I don't think he hated Cleveland- it's just that he likes partying and drinking more. Assuming Tony Grossi is right- and I have no reason to believe he'd make up an accusation like that if he wasn't sure it was correct- Manziel showed up for work drunk on Wednesday. Most corporations would have fired him on the spot for something like that. The only reason they didn't cut him is the (faint) hope they can sucker a seventh round pick out of Dallas for the guy.

Archived